New Member Introduction Thread

Pash

Country flag
"I hope this is the message box and not something else."

My name is Ajinkya, I am 19 and I have a military obsession. I study electronics engineering (Polytechnic) and I watch alot of military shows. I have been lurking on this forum for a quite now so I thought I'll make an account too. I also low talking so hmu uwu please recommend me some good less crowded chat rooms

Also the confirmation mail was marked as spam so it toook me months to confirm my account T_T)
Welcome Ajinkya. Wish you nice time here :clap2:

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Hi Everyone,
I am a Bengali living in Gurgaon, and for all practical purposes I am now a Haryanvi. I take interest primarily in Economics, Defense, Politics and Business. Lately I have also taken an interest in Hydroponics, even though the initial results have been rather disappointing.
I try to approach issues in a way that is new, and hopefully interestingly.
Looking forward to lots of interactions

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Hi Everyone,
I am a Bengali living in Gurgaon, and for all practical purposes I am now a Haryanvi. I take interest primarily in Economics, Defense, Politics and Business. Lately I have also taken an interest in Hydroponics, even though the initial results have been rather disappointing.
I try to approach issues in a way that is new, and hopefully interestingly.
Looking forward to lots of interactions
Welcome
Ram ram ji

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Any advice on how to post a thread? I seem to get a message that says " You have sufficient privileges to post threads here".

Pash

Country flag

• Register for an account and login to DFI
  • Introduce yourself here - https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/new-member-introduction-thread.64776/page-6
  • You need 10 posts to get the permission to create threads. However, we can manually grant that permission if you're an OSINT handle. Post in the Introduction Thread
  • Create a thread in this section using the "Post Thread" button"
  • Done ! Start posting content to your exclusive thread
  • Only the thread starter can contribute to threads posted in this section
Thanks @LurkerBaba

Akula

Country flag

• Introduce yourself here - https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/new-member-introduction-thread.64776/page-6
  • You need 10 posts to get the permission to create threads. However, we can manually grant that permission if you're an OSINT handle. Post in the Introduction Thread
Thanks @LurkerBaba
I can't create a new thread. I am facing problem in creating a thread.

Shankar Deb

Country flag

Thanks @LurkerBaba
Thanks a lot. It clarifies a lot. However what is OSINT?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Thanks a lot. It clarifies a lot. However what is OSINT?
Open-source intelligence

These guy's generally share their point of view on twitter.
Also how does anyone earn points?
Eventually as you will gain likes and start posting thing's on forum people will like your post and you will get access to everything

Shankar Deb

Country flag
Open-source intelligence

These guy's generally share their point of view on twitter.

Eventually as you will gain likes and start posting thing's on forum people will like your post and you will get access to everything
Thanks. So likes equal points earned? And after 10 points one can create threads and post opinions?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Plz reply where to introduce me. How to post . Been member of this grp so long but dont anytime consider myself worthy to post here. Plz consider me new member. I have been seeing post for so long in Bharat rakshak forum n it's. And stop watching pdf forum. I just need guidance. I m not bot or anything else. Last experience was bad. I missed the video which I posted here. But out of just excitement I posted here otherwise I will not be login here. Just read n left.
Welcome bro don't be afraid of posting.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles