New look forum - views, problems & suggestions

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sure. One at a time.
Dude seriously, that 15-20 latest updated/replied/started threads feature which auto updates every 60 seconds was awesome. One could get all that was happening in the forum even as a guest just by refreshing the main page. Now it is difficult as one must go through all the threads and browse all the threads to see the latest updated threads. Bring it back please.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Dude seriously, that 15-20 latest updated/replied/started threads feature which auto updates every 60 seconds was awesome. One could get all that was happening in the forum even as a guest just by refreshing the main page. Now it is difficult as one must go through all the threads and browse all the threads to see the latest updated threads. Bring it back please.
Its there on the right side side-bar. We are working to install on the top of forum in the future.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Its there on the right side side-bar. We are working to install on the top of forum in the future.
It displays only 5 replies - and If I am not mistaken - it shows replies of the same thread if they are made in a sequence? I mean, lets say that five replies are made to a less informative thread/less interesting thread in 10 minutes and another five are made in five other threads on politics which are very interesting- but they were made 20 minutes back, the present system will display only the latest 5 replies to the same uninteresting thread yes? Here the interesting and uninteresting threads are in the POV of the guests browsing the forum. So they wont be able to see the topics they might be interested in at the start/in a flash yes? You wont see the problem with it now, when the forum is still picking up from reboot, but lets say you get back to the previous form where so many visitors and members were present and threads moved in lighting speed, the new threads will be lost in the discussion wont it?

Anyway, the older system was awesome, and I dont think I have found it in any other forum. It was very easy to use and was very convenient. And its good if you guys bring it back to the top of the forum in..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Now we need nationality flag and this type of border

I would like to second the border part - It would be better to distinguish the posts of different members easily. The color scheme needs some reworking. Anyway all the best guys

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
The signature in the post is not aligned well. If the post is small there is a line in the centre which confuses about the end of post. In longer posts, it is aligned at the bottom and is good.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
More aesthetics. Some contrast please. Everything is too white right now.

The box for the post can be made darker or the sides made darker.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Indian Flag smilies please.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Urgent have a look >>

I am getting this again and again ..

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Great work!! Thank you sir..@Daredevil
But these smilies are identical with PDF smilies..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
But I love vBulletin only, but Most on line forums switched their vBulletin platform into Xenforo

Reading posts is Seems good in vBulletin only ..!!
Sometimes the way you write, most people can't even read your posts.
Urgent have a look >>

I am getting this again and again ..

On which URL is this happening ?

It could be a malicious outside link.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles