Naxals/Maoists Watch

Should the Indian government use armed forces against the naxals/maoists?

• Total voters

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
No person is a citizen of India killing innocent Indians... Let these Maoists be toasted to death by our tanks and weapons. Death to Maoist playthings and sympathizers. Time to get inspired from PLA and plough down on these two-timing w@nkers.

binayak95

Country flag
Send in our Army's finest to crush this communist insurrection. But do also remember. The Chineese and the ISI is arming them through networks in Nepal and Bangladesh. Destroy these terrorist cells and shut down the supply chain of the Moaists. They will wither out pretty easily after that.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^Also hang their intellectual(read attention seeking bitches/dogs) and Jhola clad JNU sympathizers without a trial like they would be in a communist utopia they want to convert this nation into.
Precisely. I have never seen a worse bunch of self-ashamed, deluded creatures than these idiots who claim to live in the world that was there only in the books of Marx and Lenin and never came into reality despite more than 2 dozen nations attempting it and failing big time.

binayak95

Country flag
Precisely. I have never seen a worse bunch of self-ashamed, deluded creatures than these idiots who claim to live in the world that was there only in the books of Marx and Lenin and never came into reality despite more than 2 dozen nations attempting it and failing big time.
Well its a credit to our democracy that these sanctimonious bastards are still alive. Let them make Anti-Nation remarks in a communists country like China and we will see how long they live.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
@ tshering and all others who advocate mass military charge...did you guys ever thought why these bloody maoists are emerging strong day by day and massacaring our soldiers mercilessly?if your answer is china,isi ,anything like that then you are wrong...they are the after effects of oppression of poor innocent people by ourown govt,landloards local police and politicians...china and isi started helping only after these butchers where able to make their own brand name....why you guys are not talking not a single word against salva judum,atrocracies commited by central forces in the name of combating terror...

binayak95

Country flag
@ tshering and all others who advocate mass military charge...did you guys ever thought why these bloody maoists are emerging strong day by day and massacaring our soldiers mercilessly?if your answer is china,isi ,anything like that then you are wrong...they are the after effects of oppression of poor innocent people by ourown govt,landloards local police and politicians...china and isi started helping only after these butchers where able to make their own brand name....why you guys are not talking not a single word against salva judum,atrocracies commited by central forces in the name of combating terror...
You dont have an idea of this problem. You live in God's Own Country, Kerala. But for me, here in Orissa, I know precisely whats happening in our state vis-a-vis the Maoists. I still remember the days in 2008 when we couldn't go to schools because the Maoists had threatened to blow them up.

All these stories of Atrocities committed by the Salwa Judum and Central Security Forces is bogus. Its like the Separatists accusing the IA of Atrocities in Kashmir, alright. Let me tell you that our state's SPO program has been so successful that Maoists have altogether disappeared from the state.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Then why the FVCK do they kill common villagers? What the heck do they get bombing police stations and kidnapping common villagers? What do they get coaxing innocent youth to cooperate or have their family and near ones killed? This is what you call the face of oppression???

If these bloody Maoists were anything patriotic and anti-oppression, these assholes would have the nuts and guts to first go and kill local politicians who are the fvcking reason for their misery. They would go and target MLAs and MPs rather than common villagers that are equally suffering from the same problems these people were suffering or claimed to have suffered. Driven by lust for absolute power, Maoists have become absolute animals and are thirsty for exerting North Korea like power in India.

These two-timing vermin don't have the guts to attack those who are directly causing all this misery AKA the politicians but have the balls to come and attack sleeping policemen and murder villagers in cold blood. And on top of this, terrorist-loving intellectuals like you, Binayak Sen and Arundhati Roy talk about internal peace when these barbarians stop at nothing to kill commoners.

If I had my way, I would first order all the press to black out on this, take out snoopy foreign-sponsored journalists and terrorist-supporting intellectuals first silently through intel bodies and then order tanks and fighter jets to bomb them to extinction. If they cannot stop being violent against fellow Indians, then they have to become extinct. Period.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
man i agree with your concerns ..but in retaliationof these attacks do we have to do a wipe out as srilankans had done..i too know those maoists couldnot be handled with kidgloves..to sort out we need a clear policy..which includes involvement of govt,beurocracy and ofcourse military..we have to make developments there which will reachout to the poor so that clout of maoism wil slowly fade ..
Instead if we suddenly start an offensive it will not reach any where..just remember the fate of operations in Swat,afghanistan,and iraq and columbia...such an assault will only turn out to be another military blunder...
and coming to the SPOs ..it may be correct that spos in some areas may be nice ..but dont assume it to be their real face..plus our paramilitary doesn't have a good track record in the area of human right protection....dont take my word .just check any of the patriot publications like week ,frontline or india today or outlook...every one will give the same picture..

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
man i agree with your concerns ..but in retaliationof these attacks do we have to do a wipe out as srilankans had done..i too know those maoists couldnot be handled with kidgloves..to sort out we need a clear policy..which includes involvement of govt,beurocracy and ofcourse military..we have to make developments there which will reachout to the poor so that clout of maoism wil slowly fade ..

Instead if we suddenly start an offensive it will not reach any where..just remember the fate of operations in Swat,afghanistan,and iraq and columbia...such an assault will only turn out to be another military blunder...

and coming to the SPOs ..i may be correct that spos in some areas may be nice ..but dont assume it to be their real face..plus our paramilitary doesn't have a good track record in the area of human right protection....dont take my word .just check any of the patriot publications like week ,frontline or india today or outlook...every one will give the same picture..
This is the false worry that is fed by media intellectuals. Have you known about the operation that was carried out in 1967 in Mizoram to crush separatism? Many Indians don't know about it. If the government wants, it can easily silence all these media louts by directing all people's attention towards probably the next dozen bollywood movies or next 2-3 cricket tournaments. Trust me, it is not as grim as it is shown by intellectuals.

This is all about having the will to change. Remember the way Nitish crushed Maoism: A mix of soft and harsh techniques.

That's what is needed. Soft techniques for the villagers and ruthless force against Maoists.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
2 tshering who the hell said they are patriots,and messiahs of common people.?they are just a division sized demons who doesn't care any value for human life..i only told the reasons for their victories...and please dont label me with arundhathi and co...i just told the reality.....if these media were biased then those horrific murders done by maoists wouldn't ever be known to the general public...it is sure that there are some pro maoist media but you guys are simply critisizing whole media for publishing articles that defeme the govt and paramilitary...remember these same media had published horrific acts of those butchers too and ade a strong response among public...
by the way tshering i agree with the suggestion of sending those political bastards to heaven(or hell?)...:)

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
man i too meant that..that is some development programmes and a propaganda against maoists exactly like spie agencies do in enemy territory...

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I think the fight with Maoism is best left to the the States and not the center, the state is more quick in reaction and they know their place better, the center is bound to screw this up and let it grow with its bad knowledge of the area and peoples sensitivities.

Andhra is a good example of how a state can fight its own wars.

The real villain is our nations apathy towards population and poverty.

Sikh_warrior

Professional
hey you are from Arundhiti Roy's Own Country. how is she these days?

havent heard about her for a long time.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
303s and potbellied policemen willnot make a great combination......and police persons are to maintain law and order..not for these like military ops..instead of main strike unit it will be better to act as scouts for the paramilitary forces just like south vietnamese soldiers do in vietnam war in supporting americans...policemen should be better used as local assets....

Last edited:

Oracle

This is the false worry that is fed by media intellectuals. Have you known about the operation that was carried out in 1967 in Mizoram to crush separatism? Many Indians don't know about it. If the government wants, it can easily silence all these media louts by directing all people's attention towards probably the next dozen bollywood movies or next 2-3 cricket tournaments. Trust me, it is not as grim as it is shown by intellectuals.

This is all about having the will to change. Remember the way Nitish crushed Maoism: A mix of soft and harsh techniques.

That's what is needed. Soft techniques for the villagers and ruthless force against Maoists.
Good point. But there is no Indira Gandhi as of today.

2 tshering who the hell said they are patriots,and messiahs of common people.?they are just a division sized demons who doesn't care any value for human life..i only told the reasons for their victories...and please dont label me with arundhathi and co...i just told the reality.....if these media were biased then those horrific murders done by maoists wouldn't ever be known to the general public...it is sure that there are some pro maoist media but you guys are simply critisizing whole media for publishing articles that defeme the govt and paramilitary...remember these same media had published horrific acts of those butchers too and ade a strong response among public...
by the way tshering i agree with the suggestion of sending those political bastards to heaven(or hell?)...:)
Mind working on your English and sentence construction? If poor at that, use a spell checker and guess paragraphs.

I think the fight with Maoism is best left to the the States and not the center, the state is more quick in reaction and they know their place better, the center is bound to screw this up and let it grow with its bad knowledge of the area and peoples sensitivities.

Andhra is a good example of how a state can fight its own wars.

The real villain is our nations apathy towards population and poverty.
It's never right to leave terrorism to be fought by State Governments. This has to be a task of the Central Government. Most local politicians are in cahoots with terrorist groups.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
she is busy writing her next novel "you made me a maoist"...dont forget that we were the first ones to experience naxal menace back in 1960s...thanks to both govt policies and stiff police action they are nowhere in the picture..

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

2 years back maoists were 15 k crores annual budget company and I am sure they must have grown up by now . There is not a single tender in Maoist affected areas where they donot get 25 % commission. If not people are killed or vehicles are burned. Outsiders from urban areas dont have iota of idea about hos dangerous they are and how much powerful they are. State govenment with its limited infrastructure and machinery cannot tackle them specially in Jungle areas where they literally rule and not even a leaf moves without their orders . Those moaists are very well politically connected as well . That MF Shibu soren wouldnt have won even a single seat without moists support . Mamta is also supporting them . Nitish is not very harsh on them due to caste equations.

Problem cannot be tackled by states alone. Center must take it in their own hands so that there is better co-ordination between state polices and central forces. There is also need to use sophisticated weapons like signal jammers and choppers to cripple their network. We need to cut their arms supply as well and it cannot be done by state agencies. RAW and IB need to wake up and pool in their resources. Army must be used and central command should be in their hands.

sant

Should create strong central security force to tackle all kind of organised crimes.

Phenom

^^
We already have one, its called CBI.
Ofcourse political intervention has messed it up so much that BJP is now calling it Congress Bureau of Investigation. If we form a new agency the same may happen once again.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Should create strong central security force to tackle all kind of organised crimes.
Without war, the Army is virtually free. If only this stupid, scam government had any will like Indira, Maoists would have been history in the last two years. We cry so much for Kashmiri terrorists; but how many of us cry for the soldiers that get blown to bits by these Red shytebags? Technically after so many deaths, a sane and dedicated government would have banned Communism from India and taken merciless action against ALL the Red slave traitors.

But no... shamocracy of India encourages terrorism... so that next time we offer a garland to the next blow-up doll that comes in with an AK and kills our people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles