Naval LCA Tejas

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

I have full trust on navy they will back this indigenous program :india:
:balleballe:

If u may have missed it out, the time duration of Testing of Weapon system is being reduced. Fast action fast results.

I'm sure AMCA is gonna be formalised in projected time.

Difference between governance is clearly visible here.
One man took the Tejas program from shamshan to asman.

Despite Navy’s refusal for Tejas aircraft, LCA Navy programme to continue: Parrikar

https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...to-continue-parrikar/articleshow/57146832.cms

NLCA may or may not be indicted but we have proved our mettle of a indigenous program.

Akula

Country flag
I see a helicopter on the right side of the AC in flying . Hope to see a beautiful side view landing and take off video soon .
Wait for video on Tejas official YT channel. Deb Rana Sir must have captured beautiful shots of N-LCA.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
ADA-HAL reached final leg of testing i.e Carrier Compatibility Tests with just 2 platforms, with second one flying only 5 years ago. That's one optimum management and of course a sturdy airframe.

As NLCA will be flying 1-2 missions per NLCA per day for the entire period of 10 days deployment at INS Vikramaditya. Wonder! how can Navy not get impressed (by rate availability of NLCA) enough to order a squadron of NLCA MK-1 as Carrier Based LIFT.

Mind you a Mig-29K goes straight to maintenance area below deck after every arrested recovery. A lot of parts come loose after a Mig-29K traps a wire...... But not NLAC. So far only thing coming out after 20+ arrested recovery is Pilot helmet's wiser, on only one occasion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles