My first book

Hindu Nationalist

Country flag
Hi All

I am proud to announce that I have published my first book. The book is a novel called Countdown. It is a story of a Dirty Bomb attack on Delhi.

I hope you all enjoy the book. If I get good interest, this will be the first part of a Trilogy.

You can buy the book on Amazon.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Hi All

I am proud to announce that I have published my first book. The book is a novel called Countdown. It is a story of a Dirty Bomb attack on Delhi.

I hope you all enjoy the book. If I get good interest, this will be the first part of a Trilogy.

How is this possible.. there are two books attributed to your name and the "Countdown" novel was launched in 2018 while the second novel on Siachen in 2020..

1707526884205.png

BlackViking

Country flag
Hi All

Haan bhai Delhi waalon ki marlo aap.

Jokes aside, my best wishes for your hardwork.

Azaad

Country flag
Congratulations on your efforts. Hope it is a best seller.

Hi All

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles