MQ9 reaper.Is India looking at any American systems this year?
Lists of some major defence deals signed/cleared under Modi Sarkar since 2014:BJP are crap. They've neglected defence procurement/modernisation so much that it's a joke.
Bragging about 36 Rafales, considering the scum India has on its border, was and is a joke.
Many items in this list were never signed forLists of some major defence deals signed/cleared under Modi Sarkar since 2014:
Updated list 2020 with country of Orgin of the equipment.
- 118 Arjun Mk-2 Tanks.
- 262 Barak-1 SAMs.
- 36 Rafale Fighter Jets.
22 AH-64E Apache Attack Helicopters.(Delivery completed in 2020)
15 CH-47F Chinook Transport Choppers.(Delivery completed in 2020)
- 10 Heron TP MALE UAVs.
- 7 Next-Generation Stealth Frigates.
- 6 Nuclear-Powered Attack Submarines.
- Akash SR-SAM Systems (7 Squadrons).
- 428 L-70 & ZU-23 AD Guns.
- 72 Pipistrel Virus ultra light training aircraft
- 1 Missile Range instrumentation ship
- 1 Ocean Surveillance Ship
- 145 M-777 Ultra Light Howitzers.
- 114 Dhanush Howitzers.
- 83 LCA Tejas Mk-1A.
- 15 Light Combat Helicopter (LCH).
- 464 T-90SM Tanks.
- BrahMos Missile (1 Regiment).
- Pinaka MBRL (2 Regiments).
- 4 P-8i Neptune.
2 Deep-submergence rescue vehicle(Delivery completed in 2020)
- 1,58,279 Advanced Combat Helmets (ACHs).
- Barak-8 MR-SAM Systems (5 Regiments).
- Barak-8 LR-SAM Systems (4 Warships).
- Akash SR-SAM Systems (2 Regiments).
- 100 K-9 Vajra-T Howitzers.
- 44,000 Night Vision Devices (NVDs). +
- 179 HAL Light Combat Helicopters (LCHs).
- 32 HAL Dhruv Helicopters.
- 100 Barak-1 SR-SAMs.
- 2 A-50EI AWACS.
- Dornier Do228 for Indian Navy
- 12 Dornier Do228 for Indian Airforce
- 16 Anti Submarine Shallow Water corvette
- 2 Diving Support Vessel
- 1,86,138 Bullet Proof Jackets (BPJs).
- 5 S-400 Triumf SAM Systems.
- Akash SR-SAM Systems (2 Regiments).
- Barak-8 LR-SAM Systems (7 Warships).
- 150 Advanced Towed Artillery Gun Systems.
- 6 AH-64E Apache Attack Helicopters.
- 22 HAL Dhruv Helicopters.
- 18 HAL Rudra Helicopters.
- 300 155mm Sharang Field Gun Systems.
- 156 BMP-2/2K Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs).
- NAG ATGM Systems (300 Missiles & 25 Carriers).
- 131 Barak-1 SR-SAMs.
- 240 Precision Guided Bombs.
- 2 Stealth Frigates (Project 11356).
- 2 Stealth Frigates(Goa Shipyard).
- IAI sky capture C2 system
- 4 Ocean Survey vessels for Indian Navy
- 6 Diesel Electric Attack submarines(Project 75 I)
- 72,400 Sig Sauer 716 (7.62 X 51) (Delivery started in Mar 2020)
- 5000 ATGM
- 750,000 AK-203 Assault rifles
- ~2500 JVPC
- 24 MH-60R Naval Helicopters
- 1 Akula class nuclear submarine
- Unknown quantity Spice 2000 for 300 crores
- Unknown quantity of BVR
- NGMMCB(Next Generation Maritime Mobile Coastal Batteries)-Brahmos
- Mechanical Mine Layer (Self Propelled)
- Software defined radio for Indian Navy
- Aux Power Packs for T-72 & T-90
- EW Systems for Mountain warfare
- 1800 Sniper rifles + 2.7 Million rounds of ammunition
- 21 Mig-29 + 57 Mig-29 UPG upgrade
- 12 Sukhoi-30
- 10 Ka-31 AEW&C Helicopters
- 5 Fleet Vessel Ship (Turkey + HSL)
- 16,479 Negev 7.62x51 mm LMG
- 22 Sea Guardian drones
- Unknown quantity Spice 2000 for 500 crores
- 13 Mk45(Mod 4) 127 mm Naval guns
- 248 Astra A2A missile
- Software defined Radio for IA
- Unknown quantity of Pinaka Missile
- Development of LRLACM(Long-Range Land Attack Cruise Missile Systems)
- 2nd Phase MAFI, 37 airfields upgrade.
- 71,000 Sig Sauer 716 (7.62 X 51)
Delay in Arjun/Tejas Mark1A, LCH, Nag etc. while inability to develop desi SSK from Scorpene & carry out in house upgradation of T-90 Bhishma with Arjun tech... or failure to propell Indian products in export market are notable shortcomings.Crap list. The glaring mistakes are obvious.
83 LCA Tejas Mk-1A?
Where's the order?
HAL is a public sector under ministry of defence. It can start working on a project before awarding a formal order. Order on HAL is more like indent as there is no tendering.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|V||Indian Media Must Go Global : PM Modi||Defence & Strategy||7|
|Calling Out “Expansionism”: The Modi Way - The Indian PM has deftly turned Beijing’s regular complaints about history back on itself.||Members Corner||0|
|Narendra Modi, BJP’s PM candidate - Implications||Opinion & Analysis||0|
|Modi meets Kissinger||Foreign Relations||1|