Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiatester

Country flag
I doubt those Hindus will stop voting for BJP for banning beef.
On other hand, millions of Hindus who have never voted for BJP may come and become BJP vote base because they have taken this hard step.

This cuts both ways and simply practicing Hindus being in high number, this can be a huge positive.

People only look at Kerala. They should come to Andhra and try to eat beef, even if it's a buffalo. They will get screwed.
Remember what the b@stards used to do in Osmania University in the garb of Minority assertion. Till Raja Singh threatened violence, it was advertised as celebration instead of saying it as what it truly is, an insult of the majority of us.

mendosa

Needs to be handled tactfully though. I have enough mallu friends who eat beef and support RW.
Lots of education needs to be done to rediscover the purity of Dharmic living.
The most tactful thing is to not turn it into a binary. Our task as RW is to push 'as many' people to be 'as much' RW as we can. Every positive step in that direction is a bonus. If there are Mallu people who eat beef but support RW and the Army, then they are obviously better than any person who does not support the army.

We take whoever we get on our side, we are not stingy :D

Just make a list of issues that matter to us and nudge the ecosystem in that direction one act at a time. (Quora is a good example of how we shifted the whole narrative to the right within 3 years.) We have been greatly successful in that regard; Today even the hardcore left uses Pakistan as an example of a bad metaphor, unlike earlier when they were peddling the equal-equal theory.

I remember seeing Yechuri in an interview, "why is the government treating us like we are Pakistanis". So even he has subconsciously admitted that Pakistan is an enemy state. This change in attitude has happened after they saw that the winds on the ground have shifted and they risk becoming irrelevant if they keep pussyfooting on the issue of national interest.

That is what I also said about all forms of regionalism and language chauvinism which is a form of sub-national identity. Find points of consensus and push ahead instead of trying to settle every single thing every single time. We are just 70 years into the freedom we received from 1000 years of Abrahamic rule where they tried every trick to create fault lines. It will take time to heal. Ajit Doval has himself said "nation building is an exothermic process. It's natural for there to be friction when different groups within a country interact with each other." It takes multiple decades for a composite national identity to evolve.

If someone is a beef eater Muslim family but they are sending their son to JKLI regiment, then who can fault them. They are much better than a pure vegetarian Sudheendra Kulkarni.

Last edited:

singhboy98

Country flag
The most tactful thing is to not turn it into a binary. Our task as RW is to push 'as many' people to be 'as much' RW as we can. Every positive step in that direction is a bonus. If there are Mallu people who eat beef but support RW and the Army, then they are obviously better than any person who does not support the army.

We take whoever we get on our side, we are not stingy :D

Just make a list of issues that matter to us and nudge the ecosystem in that direction one act at a time. (Quora is a good example of how we shifted the whole narrative to the right within 3 years.) We have been greatly successful in that regard; Today even the hardcore left uses Pakistan as an example of a bad metaphor, unlike earlier when they were peddling the equal-equal theory.

I remember seeing Yechuri in an interview, "why is the government treating us like we are Pakistanis". So even he has subconsciously admitted that Pakistan is an enemy state. This change in attitude has happened after they saw that the winds on the ground have shifted and they risk becoming irrelevant if they keep pussyfooting on the issue of national interest.

That is what I also said about all forms of regionalism and language chauvinism which is a form of sub-national identity. Find points of consensus and push ahead instead of trying to settle every single thing every single time. We are just 70 years into the freedom we received from 1000 years of Abrahamic rule where they tried every trick to create fault lines. It will take time to heal. Ajit Doval has himself said "nation building is an exothermic process. It's natural for there to be friction when different groups within a country interact with each other." It takes multiple decades for a composite national identity to evolve.

If someone is a beef eater Muslim family but they are sending their son to JKLI regiment, then who can fault them. They are much better than a pure vegetarian Sudheendra Kulkarni.

Couldn't agree more with your points. What surprises me about Quora is that 99.9 % of the users are right wingers. I don't know how that is possible.

indiatester

Country flag
Couldn't agree more with your points. What surprises me about Quora is that 99.9 % of the users are right wingers. I don't know how that is possible.
I just want to correct mistaken labeling. In the true sense, none of us are right wing. We are at the most right of center. The narrative is so far to the left of us, that we appear as RW even to ourselves.
In most cases, what we are fighting for are just our basic rights against discrimination.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Many of south Indian, east Indian hindus eat beef too. This is mostly a north Indian thing. Why buffalo?
This aint gonna go well with many people.
I am from Karnataka & a Kannadiga, 98% of Kannadigas( people of Karnataka) will not eat beef it is muzzies & other state people( especially from Kerala & TN converts) who have migrated to Karnataka eat beef.

Your understanding of South India is wrong, in Karnataka conversions are also very less compared to TN, Kerala & AP, here all temples are very well maintained & you will find temples in every nook & corner of Karnataka.

Good decision by Modi!!

captscooby81

Country flag
Its just Kerala state not many in south india ..i am from Tamil Nadu and i am hindu we never even seen eating beef in any of our circle ..So generalising south indian s especially hindus as beef eaters is not at all a valid point ..People who eat beef in south very well or muzzies and christians and commies who call themselves Hindu s just to defame the society ..

Well your examples like brahmin friend eating beef i have plenty who are brahmin s who eat beef and pork but they don t eat in their home they go out and eat and its more then new generation plus may be because of living in western countries..

My Country head is a Tamilian brahmin and he don t eat beef for that sake any non veg he survived entire month in germany eating just apples and bread...

The only and only state which patronise beef eating as its culture in south india is kerala thanks to Commie s ....

Many of south Indian, east Indian hindus eat beef too. This is mostly a north Indian thing. Why buffalo?
This aint gonna go well with many people.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
HeyyY you [edited], atleast live here in kerala for a week before posting such utter nonsense comments .Be it congress or commie rule,our state is far better than any other state in rest of india from the standard of living point of view.Thanks to the so called commie or congress rule not much communal flare ups are happening except done by bunch of RSS thugs or muslim assholes.
Save the culture of hatred ,mobocracy and lynchings to north of vindhyas itself.Spare we dravidians ffrom your utter unlogical craps.
PS:the hindu culture of kerala don't have anything to do with the GO Mata culture ,rest of india is bragging about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
HeyyY you bitches ,atleast live here in kerala for a week before posting such utter nonsense comments .Be it congress or commie rule,our state is far better than any other state in rest of india from the standard of living point of view.Thanks to the so called commie or congress rule not much communal flare ups are happening except done by bunch of RSS thugs or muslim assholes.
Save the culture of hatred ,mobocracy and lynchings to north of vindhyas itself.Spare we dravidians ffrom your utter unlogical craps.
PS:the hindu culture of kerala don't have anything to do with the GO Mata culture ,rest of india is bragging about.
HDI and standard of living may be high but ISIS has highest recruits from Kerala also it is the first place in Bharathakand where souls were harvested by white men and Tipu's penis was mightier than sword.

Keep enjoying secularism.

singhboy98

Country flag
I simply don't get why Keralites are so militant about beef ? I see these opinions (like the one posted by a member) by Keralites quite prevalent on Quora as well. Anyone care to explain why ?

itsme

Country flag
I simply don't get why Keralites are so militant about beef ? I see these opinions (like the one posted by a member) by Keralites quite prevalent on Quora as well. Anyone care to explain why ?
Its food and its yummy. How would vegetarians feel when they are stopped from eating something they like? How would many Indians feel if chicken was banned?

m-jeri

If Keralites and Tamils have such a high objection then they can also ask for "Azadi" and we will give them their ""AZADI"".
Feeble minded sheep like you are the bane of this country. Learn to accept and include all. People in Kerala has equal rights just like you.

This is not YOUR country. This is OUR country. North to South.

m-jeri

Why are you so militant about being a Hindu?

itsme

Country flag
If Keralites and Tamils have such a high objection then they can also ask for "Azadi" and we will give them their ""AZADI"".
Yup, cause cow is more important than the country and its people.

captscooby81

Country flag
Very simple bhai the state has just close to 50 % hindu population and in that also half of them follow the communist ideology so technically the state has 20-30 % who believe in hindusim the commie as atheist or islamist or christians but never hindu s ..Same with TN the dravidian parties are nothing but communist under the disguise of linguistic champions..They said dravidians don t believe in god and they are aethist but today you see half of the state getting converted to christianity for them no objection and also for islamist no objection but if you are somone who is practising hindu then your sentiments and cultures are targetted always .. So eating beef is more projected like a cultural things of these two states people were least bothered about what hindu s think about their religious beliefs are sentiments ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles