Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
talking about goats & lambs & cats & dogs & kauwwa & kabootar is useless, as the notification specifically mentions and emphasises on 'big' animals/cattle.

Flame Thrower

I am happy for this step, but here is the real question we are one of the largest beef exporters (over 19%) in the world.

http://beef2live.com/story-world-beef-exports-ranking-countries-0-106903

According to this report, nearly 1.85 million tonnes of beef exported in 2016.

What will happen to all that cattle..!!??

Forget cattle, let's see how efficient we are in implementing this....

Gau Rakshith, got all the boost they needed...

2018 is sure going to be interesting...

Thus I rest my case...

Last edited by a moderator:

itsme

Country flag
What are u talking about?
I am from Andhra and let me assure u that 99.9999% of Hindus in Andhra don't eat beef, even if it buffalo.
Yes, Hindus in kerala, a few of them eat beef. Unfortunately most of the beef eating Hindus of kerala are in reality converted.
I m from Blore, i know a lot of hindus who eat beef, they are telugu, kannada, tamil, mallu, bengali and few hindi ppl too and all are hindus I also know many muslims who dont eat beef. My family half tamil and half mallu dont eat beef though, only me and my cousins do. Moreover cow slaughter was already illegal in India so the beef what you get here is actually buff which is buffalo. In Kerala the Hindus who eat beef are not few, they are in majority and they are not converted, it is a cultural thing here, they eat both beef and pork. And even in North east beef and pork are their main meat. Does this govt want to alienate them further? So govt banning cow slaughter is not a problem has many hindus worship cow and their sentiments should be respected. Question is why buffalo? I am not sure if you are aware of this but there are village festivals in south India where they slaughter buffaloes and goats, this has been even shown in the movie bahuballi. Also many ppl say cow gives us milk so its like a mother, I have to disagree with that, cow produces milk for its calf and humans take the milk from cow. If people really loved animals they should go vegan where they dont use any animal products.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I m from Blore, i know a lot of hindus who eat beef, they are telugu, kannada, tamil, mallu, bengali and few hindi ppl too and all are hindus I also know many muslims who dont eat beef. My family half tamil and half mallu dont eat beef though, only me and my cousins do. Moreover cow slaughter was already illegal in India so the beef what you get here is actually buff which is buffalo. In Kerala the Hindus who eat beef are not few, they are in majority and they are not converted, it is a cultural thing here, they eat both beef and pork. And even in North east beef and pork are their main meat. Does this govt want to alienate them further? So govt banning cow slaughter is not a problem has many hindus worship cow and their sentiments should be respected. Question is why buffalo? I am not sure if you are aware of this but there are village festivals in south India where they slaughter buffaloes and goats, this has been even shown in the movie bahuballi. Also many ppl say cow gives us milk so its like a mother, I have to disagree with that, cow produces milk for its calf and humans take the milk from cow. If people really loved animals they should go vegan where they dont use any animal products.
"Hindus" eh..I can bet most these "Hindus" are actually converted.
And i reiterate, 99.9999% Hindus don't eat beef, including buffalo. In fact in most small towns in AP, you won't even find beef shops anywhere for you to buy even buffalo. Stop bluffing.

And if you go to buy buffalo meat in bangalore, of course u will find people there but that does not mean they represent all Hindus.
a hundred out of a million is not the normal my friend.

regarding buffalo slaughter on major religious festivals, you probably did not get the memo but the so called "activists" oppose this and they are happy with muslims munching on the same. FYI, I am against this kind of slaughter on festivals, that's my personal take.

itsme

Country flag
"Hindus" eh..I can bet most these "Hindus" are actually converted.
And i reiterate, 99.9999% Hindus don't eat beef, including buffalo. In fact in most small towns in AP, you won't even find beef shops anywhere for you to buy even buffalo. Stop bluffing.

And if you go to buy buffalo meat in bangalore, of course u will find people there but that does not mean they represent all Hindus.
a hundred out of a million is not the normal my friend.

regarding buffalo slaughter on major religious festivals, you probably did not get the memo but the so called "activists" oppose this and they are happy with muslims munching on the same. FYI, I am against this kind of slaughter on festivals, that's my personal take.
For the bold part, no bro. I know "iyers" who eat beef. And these are not converted I can assure you, like i said its the new generation who eat, most of their parents dont. But then again maybe its cause I stay in Blore people tend to be less religious and that's why it does not seem very unusual here for Hindus to eat beef, probably in other parts of Karnataka it is unusual. However, like I said there are different castes in hindus who eat beef even in villages, Mostly dalits, the prime reason is cause mutton being too costly. I doubt Kerala and north east will adhere to this rule. Maybe other south Indian states will. Why not put this ban where majority of cow worshiping Hindus live? Why the entire country? Forget Kerala why NE? Their culture is different from rest of India why impose this on them as well? From speaking to people who worship cows I understand cow is not just a religious figure, its more like a house hold pet, a part of family. But forcefully imposing majorities culture or religion on the minority is something what extremists do.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
But forcefully imposing majorities culture or religion on the minority is something what extremists do.
Sure, I agree.
Now don't force this view only on hindus. Get Muslims & Christians agree to this first and then come and convince Hindus.
We are not the ones doing religions wars for centuries, which is continuing even today.

mendosa

Cow and Calves I understand, but why buffalos also?
Because allowing Buffaloes allows a legal loophole for jihadis to transport cow meat under the false certification of Buffalo meat.
many hindus worship cow so ban only cow slaughter why buffalo too?
India is a secular country and laws are made by a secular government so there's no point restricting the ban only to cows because 'cows are sacred to Hindus'. It's a normal administrative decision based on animal-husbandry best practices. Deal with it.

If you actually want laws to be based on Hindu preferences, then I prefer all Muslims to be thrown out, but that isn't happening.

Let BJP worry about their electoral math.

singhboy98

Country flag
BJP's main votebank (entire north India plus more) gets more consolidated with this step and they don't give a fuck about Kerala anyways. So overall, a win-win step.

xeaaex

Many of south Indian, east Indian hindus eat beef too. This is mostly a north Indian thing. Why buffalo?
This aint gonna go well with many people.
Any true Hindu won't eat pork, and those who do support communist.
We do not want commie scumm in our country.
They support china during war, aur voh aise log hai ki apni country ko bech ke khayenge.
Recently a commie said something about army, that army abducts and rape women.
There will be a time when such people will get thrashing from general public.

mendosa

BJP's main votebank (entire north India plus more) gets more consolidated with this step and they don't give a fuck about Kerala anyways. So overall, a win-win step.
Kerala Commie logic :

Before beef ban : We are commies, we never vote for you.

After beef ban : You risk losing our votes if you ban beef.

:pound:

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
Kerala Commie logic :

Before beef ban : We love beef and we will never vote for you.

:pound:
Needs to be handled tactfully though. I have enough mallu friends who eat beef and support RW.
Lots of education needs to be done to rediscover the purity of Dharmic living.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Before beef ban : We love beef and we will never vote for you.

Why just Kerala & beef
This logic can be applied to muslims, dalits, yadavs, minorities, secularism etc and votes.

BJP has rightly recognized that these people will never vote for them and basically said, F**K off and are going about doing what will let them consolidate their own base.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Needs to be handled tactfully though. I have enough mallu friends who eat beef and support RW.
Lots of education needs to be done to rediscover the purity of Dharmic living.
I doubt those Hindus will stop voting for BJP for banning beef.
On other hand, millions of Hindus who have never voted for BJP may come and become BJP vote base because they have taken this hard step.

This cuts both ways and simply practicing Hindus being in high number, this can be a huge positive.

People only look at Kerala. They should come to Andhra and try to eat beef, even if it's a buffalo. They will get screwed.

mavles ihctep

Sanghis r brainless, they can't think beyond cow and rape.It's just 10 districts in kashmir which is anti india we r unable to control it. Here bjp is working on paki agenda.
Why just Kerala & beef
This logic can be applied to muslims, dalits, yadavs, minorities, secularism etc and votes.

BJP has rightly recognized that these people will never vote for them and basically said, F**K off and are going about doing what will let them consolidate their own base.
So what next ban all non veg as sanghis r pure vegetarian.You can't do anything keralite and north easterner will continue their beef eating habit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles