Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
One of my questions are where tf is 70+bil dallars going?ik pension and salary but still how are we using it that we can’t get anything important done
Le Apaches , spares for everything Army uses that moves, maintanence, every units CO getting their own funds what not we have so much to spend money on

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Heard some people put a point forward on this that these are agneever traine and it's alright to use whatever this shit show is for them but two things I would like to point out the same gear has been seen with IA regular troops too few days ago not just traines and second man how can you defend that pathetic state weather it's traine or regular troops traines shouldn't get to train on decent AKs, LMGs,a decent ACH so they can get an idea of what an actual battle load they will carry after training?

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Heard some people put a point forward on this that these are agneever traine and it's alright to use whatever this shit show is for them but two things I would like to point out the same gear has been seen with IA regular troops too few days ago not just traines and second man how can you defend that pathetic state weather it's traine or regular troops traines shouldn't get to train on decent AKs, LMGs,a decent ACH so they can get an idea of what an actual battle load they will carry after training?
Isn’t agniveer a very good chance to replace old training tactics and introduce newer more mordern snd flexible one?
Also i have never seen our troops getting trench warfare training do we have something like that?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I feel like not even a war can fix this situation. Is there any practical solution ?
See for yourself and not just this majority comments on yt and other social media is just this "Jai hind" "best army" " we are better than American's" "we have gear we just don't show it"

Screenshot_20240515-195324.png

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Isn’t agniveer a very good chance to replace old training tactics and introduce newer more mordern snd flexible one?
Also i have never seen our troops getting trench warfare training do we have something like that?
We get trench warfare training too I think even before the Ukrainian situation we did as for Newer tactics we are doing well with drones and munitions credit where it's due Army has done fantastic accepting drone warfare and more good will come soon

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
See for yourself and not just this majority comments on yt and other social media is just this "Jai hind" "best army" " we are better than American's" "we have gear we just don't show it"

View attachment 253045
We have gear we don’t show it.
We have galwan clash videos of us winning we don’t show it.
We have proof of f16 getting shot down by Mig 21 we don’t show it.
I wonder if we are being very secretive ya jernals hmare chtiya kaat rhe hai?

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
We get trench warfare training too I think even before the Ukrainian situation we did as for Newer tactics we are doing well with drones and munitions credit where it's due Army has done fantastic accepting drone warfare and more good will come soon
Good to hear was just confirming as I have never seen troops in trench warfare other than in war exercises with other nations

SKC

Country flag
by HR he meant the Human resource (these Agniveer wannabe pigs) , not HR department/managers.
How can one be sure this is actual audio recording of Agniveer!

Anyone can record anything and claim it to be anything.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Mods you can delete my last few rants I usually don't like to rant but sometimes it just gets dissapointing seeing our boys not getting what they deserve sorry for the mess in the thread

AnantS

Country flag
What has HR anything to do with Agniveer schemes?

Also, in other sectors HR are not selecting the resources, they are selected by Interview panels in multiple rounds.
HR stands for Human Resource as in actual Resource pool....

AnantS

Country flag
How can one be sure this is actual audio recording of Agniveer!

Anyone can record anything and claim it to be anything.
Mate when Youtube young and wild , you had soldiers uploading videos of solldier revolting and talking very badly with officer to the point of even threatening them. In once such saw long back, soldier in civilian was getting reprimanded over leave or family visit and he was visibly very angst at officer barring abuses he threatened officer that I am respecting you because of your uniform, otherwise come and meet me in my village in Haryana. JCO was visibly supporting/siding with soldier. Th officer spoke calmly all the while while sitting on chair. Not that its new - listen to Ranjeet Bedi interview yeah - the yesteryear filmy villain. He too came out of air force similar fashion.

Kids today have multiple job avenues. Early back getting into Army was the Goal for North and North Western states. where kids prepared years in advance. Agni veer though good for govt will not attract bright and hardworking who will look for other avenues where return is assured, and long term.

SKC

Country flag
Mods you can delete my last few rants I usually don't like to rant but sometimes it just gets dissapointing seeing our boys not getting what they deserve sorry for the mess in the thread
No need.
But we already know how the things are with the armed forces related to the gears and facilities.

We have been on the forum since ages and gotten used to it now.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Ready for what exactly this is 1999 Kargil gear in 2024 even in kargil this gear was considered outdated it's been 25 years can someone inform them it's 2024 not 1980s anymore

View attachment 252878

View attachment 252879

View attachment 252880
Except human wave formation by Infantry what else do they have to show.

World is evolving..drones are a threat..practise with that..kya bc her jgah human wave...Daaaaal..nikaaaaal...aaaaahhh ...hhaaaaa

bandar ko bhi aa jae itne salo me

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles