Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I dont know why such organizations allow these McDonald's fat fucks join. Just makes the rest of them look like a joke.
Its either a fat fuck or red pill cucks who are closeted gays, or LGBTQ alphabet gang in America nowadays. The fat fuck looks a more juicier option then

shade

Country flag
Its either a fat fuck or red pill cucks who are closeted gays, or LGBTQ alphabet gang in America nowadays. The fat fuck looks a more juicier option then
They may have the gucciest guns but they are total cucks and won't use them aside from school shootings
Tomorrow some 10 foot gigachad democrat asks for their guns, they will surrender their guns to them.
Very few will actually do what they threathen to do.

abingdonboy

Country flag

mamamia12

So, how effective is Indian Army really, do they have any effectiveness like the western armies. Keeping the equipment gap aside do they even have any chance of retaliation. I know generally Navy is punching above its weight and don't know much about IAF, who cant do much with their inventory full of soviet maal. I fear the army don't even know how to fight a modern war relying on all spectrum capabilities. They probably think its still like an attack helicopter versus attack helicopter or tank versus tank or infantry soldier versus soldier battle on a fair battle ground. Can anyone tell em does army has complete all unit cooperative battle plan truly maximizing everything in their inventory or it will turn out like the russian onslaught without corruption.

Blademaster

So, how effective is Indian Army really, do they have any effectiveness like the western armies. Keeping the equipment gap aside do they even have any chance of retaliation. I know generally Navy is punching above its weight and don't know much about IAF, who cant do much with their inventory full of soviet maal. I fear the army don't even know how to fight a modern war relying on all spectrum capabilities. They probably think its still like an attack helicopter versus attack helicopter or tank versus tank or infantry soldier versus soldier battle on a fair battle ground. Can anyone tell em does army has complete all unit cooperative battle plan truly maximizing everything in their inventory or it will turn out like the russian onslaught without corruption.
Only way to gauge that is large scale corp level size exercises that go on for a month and half or 2 months between the blue army and the red force.

mamamia12

Only way to gauge that is large scale corp level size exercises that go on for a month and half or 2 months between the blue army and the red force.
I feel like the modern NATO battle capability comes with their experience in actual wars like iraq which I don't think was special since they just blitzkreig'ed through everything relying on equipment both exceeding Quality and Quantity like even a mediocre pilot with F-35B can gangbang much experienced Soviet pilot in their maal. So, the Indian Army has to fight wars to truly experience their battle capability. I still thank whatever nuclear scientists who were born in this country to envisage Nuclear Weapons bringing permanent peace, atleast our country gonna stay intact and atmost some landgrabbing may occur. Because, everytime i look at our army and the equipment they use with some units with cold war era, I lose hope even in proper retaliation. Motherfuckers dont even have ear protection or plate carriers and they buying some apache shit.

abingdonboy

Country flag
The US has entire units dedicated to providing OPFOR, India doesn’t have even 1 in any service, after even the slightest engagement the response is always to run to emergency procurements- that tells you all you need to know about preparedness and the seriousness they are taking

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles