Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

jai jaganath

Country flag

Looks good here
Sorry bro even worse countries won't prefer monotubes that too I don't understand what sort of pov will get after wearing both goggles and mono tube
What purpose does that bpj offers low hanging plates? Which are useless atleast if not pc then bpj which can properly place a plate in required region
Again no sights for a 7.62×51 calibre rifle attests produce lpvo if u can't import as them being very costly
Again battle belts are basic
Those bullet pouches are damn horrible
There is nothing good here tactically

Kumaoni

Excuse me
We here not bashing them coz they aren't 'looking good' as if they have to walk in a ramp of fashion show or red carpet
We are bashing them for not utilizing resources available on this date to increase efficiency
I don't understand what's the concept of looks good
Excuse you, retard. I literally said the Indian military is capable of modernizing its forces but it pays too much for tanks and other bullshit ass items it will never use in the battle.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Excuse you, retard. I literally said the Indian military is capable of modernizing its forces but it pays too much for tanks and other bullshit ass items it will never use in the battle.
Retard u literally wrote in that post
"Looks good here"
I quoted that particular post idiot give a look

Kumaoni

Sorry bro even worse countries won't prefer monotubes that too I don't understand what sort of pov will get after wearing both goggles and mono tube
Didn’t see the goggles there, also I can’t tell if it’s a mono tube.
What purpose does that bpj offers low hanging plates? Which are useless atleast if not pc then bpj which can properly place a plate in required region
What are you trying to ask? Please form a coherent statement.
Again no sights for a 7.62×51 calibre rifle attests produce lpvo if u can't import as them being very costly
Only thing right you’ve said, and it’s literally in the Reddit post that they could use sights
Again battle belts are basic
Those bullet pouches are damn horrible
And you came to this conclusion based on?

Kumaoni

Retard u literally wrote in that post
"Looks good here"
I quoted that particular post idiot give a look
anyway, this is proof that the indian military can modernize its infantry pretty good if they put the required effort. It’s just that the Indian generals are so brain dead (many of whom come from non infantry units) that they rather buy 10000 more useless Russian junk worthless tanks
damn nigga you could’ve just scrolled down a bit where I literallt said that the IA isn’t using its resources to the fullest.

Looking good meant looking good in a technical sense (overall kit is decent

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
That camo is ugly asf ngl. Is the equipment in general decent here?
Helmet, the Arjun TI, and the rifle is decent (even without proper sights), Nd the radio
Everything else is suboptimal at best and criminally crappy at worst

Thermal imager

Can be slapped on top of a rifle as well

I think this is the same guy, he's from the Kumaon regiment iirc

1689615814345.png
Look at the guy's pants LoL

jai jaganath

Country flag
Didn’t see the goggles there, also I can’t tell if it’s a mono tube.
What are you trying to ask? Please form a coherent statement.
Only thing right you’ve said, and it’s literally in the Reddit post that they could use sights

And you came to this conclusion based on?
Yeah it's not mono tube but rather Arjun TI
Look closely he is wearing dust protection or winter protection or whatever sort of goggles and then TI
Jumped faster
Yes the pouches they use are not mordern it increases time to react that is reloading and other stuffs
They are uncomfortable bcoz of their design or basically low hanging and it doesn't require any explanation

jai jaganath

Country flag
damn nigga you could’ve just scrolled down a bit where I literallt said that the IA isn’t using its resources to the fullest.

Looking good meant looking good in a technical sense (overall kit is decent
My post was particularly for that reddit one
At that time I didn't read other post

Kumaoni

Helmet, the Arjun TI, and the rifle is decent (even without proper sights), Nd the radio
Everything else is suboptimal at best and criminally crappy at worst

Look at the guy's pants LoL
Better PC, BPJ, COMMs, sights on rifles? What’s the criminally crappy shit?

Kumaoni

My post was particularly for that reddit one
At that time I didn't read other post
Overall kit is decent and I stand by that, helmet, Arjun TI, rifle is decent. PC is suboptimal, BPJs could see improvement, obviously the sights are a no brainer.

Definitely not modernized enough, and this is not even standard. If it was then I’d say we’d have a slight improvement tbh

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles