Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Wouldn't a hard kill system like this make explosives (if present) on the drone go boom?
So they have to be deployed adjacent to soft kill measures right
That’s the theory, technically the warhead on the drone may blow before the drone itself, on Twitter many “experts” are saying that the drone is in a standstill when the laser is attacking, but I don’t think so it’s more to do with the camera angle.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
What happened to army's order of carry bags for Soldiers? I think it was given to wildcraft.

ladder

Country flag
What happened to army's order of carry bags for Soldiers? I think it was given to wildcraft.
They will supply as planned.

The below quote is from last year.

"We have the defence orders to execute, which is one of the largest orders. Last year, we finally got a go ahead to make ruckshacks for the Army jawans. We won the tender and we are going to produce those," he added.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Reimagining Capt Vikram Batra’s final op, with his team having access to a mini drones which can carry a fist sized munition directly into enemy bunker and MG position without having to do a dhaava.
Will also have to consider what if pakis had drones too, and they were on higher ground. They could have also spotted movements of our troops up the cliffs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles