MNCs operating in Pakistan parroting anti-India dictation of Pakistan army.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
pakistan with its shit economy taking whatever MNCs left in their land for a propaganda ride.
This really will only affect the reputation of MNCs worldwide. Almost nobody in the world gives 2 fucks what these mnc think about other countries politics or internal matters and this unprofessionalism by hyndai and all really is the perfect case study of striking your own foot with the axe. Inbreds thinking they played a masterstroke here but have only hurt their image as well.

sorcerer

Country flag
This really will only affect the reputation of MNCs worldwide. Almost nobody in the world gives 2 fucks what these mnc think about other countries politics or internal matters and this unprofessionalism by hyndai and all really is the perfect case study of striking your own foot with the axe. Inbreds thinking they played a masterstroke here but have only hurt their image as well.
Most companies doesn't approve of such a tactic employed by a paki failed state retard apparatus for their selfish reasons.
Brand Image is something every MNC is very careful about cuz from sales to performance of stock everything ..everything is directly related to brand image.
and hurting a nation like India, which is boosting ahead with its economic might to top pole position, these companies dont want wrath from such a buyer base in India or the opportunities presented by India.
pakis and the jihadis should be kept out of every SM team world over..probably kicked out of their jobs too..cuz for want of attention pakis will do anything to MNCs.

sorcerer

Country flag

11hrs later and they still haven't got control over the website :rofl:The MNCs there should really rethink their business strategy if they want to stay in competition in Indian market now
Funny part is as usual, pakis dont think through the whole swing , blow back and the contours before delivering the propaganda.
Amateurs.
We should let pakis run their little circus and ruin themselves...
With a retard economy of pakis..every screwup pakis make, its even easier to dismantle paki economy.
with their propaganda antics...all the pakis get is the excitement to go on SM and blah blah.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Lol , it seems like All MNC subsidaries in pakistan are .....
In Pakistan it's highly possible that retired ISI and Military strong people bought dealerships and run supply chain networks to earn profit and have close relationship with these companies. Remember PAPA John's dealership which owned by Pakistani army general Asim Saleem BajwaThose people are influencing these companies to push out this types of tweets.

Last edited:

satabdi masiha saal

In Pakistan it's highly possible that retired ISI and Military strong people bought dealerships and run supply chain networks to earn profit and have close relationship with these companies. Remember PAPA John's dealership which was owned by Pakistani army chief. Those people are influencing these companies to push out this types of tweets.
Wow .. no job matches that of pakjabi army officer . just get in to pak army clearing exam and become millionaire .

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
All these MNCs should be fined each time they open their mouth, boycotting them won’t work they’re simply too many of these Fuckeers. Support domestic brands only.
View attachment 136438
Support Domestic Brands? How? Can you name some good indian Automobile Brands which we can buy from? Also name some good Indian Food brands Because I only have heard about Brands like KFC, Dominoes etc, not any indian Brand.

I am ready to start boycotting(or Purchase their goods less from them) KFC etc but please suggest some Indian Brand Alternatives please.

Super Flanker

Country flag
In Pakistan it's highly possible that retired ISI and Military strong people bought dealerships and run supply chain networks to earn profit and have close relationship with these companies. Remember PAPA John's dealership which owned by Pakistani army general Asim Saleem BajwaThose people are influencing these companies to push out this types of tweets.
Everyone knows that Pakistan is behind this. Isn't it obvious enough? This is all part of Pakistan's Information Warfare. When I 1st saw these Tweets made by these companies making these type of remarks ,I got so angry.

Now is the Time to act, in my opinion, like how these Companies peddled these Slogans about Kashmir like that we should force them to tweet and say that:
"Kashmir is ,was and always will be an integral Part of India!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We should teach these people to respect our sovereignty. We should not keep quiet.

Super Flanker

Country flag
These are Companies which posted against India:

1. KFC
2. PizzaHut
3. Hyundai
4. Osaka Batteries
5. Isuzu D-Max
6. Bosch Pharmaceuticals
7. Atlas Honda Limited
8. Kia Motors Crossroads
9. Dominos

It's time we do something about this! We need to either boycott these brands or buy less from them, that will affect their Business.

Any suggestions for domestic Brands in terms of Food?

saneel2014

Country flag
Support Domestic Brands? How? Can you name some good indian Automobile Brands which we can buy from? Also name some good Indian Food brands Because I only have heard about Brands like KFC, Dominoes etc, not any indian Brand.

I am ready to start boycotting(or Purchase their goods less from them) KFC etc but please suggest some Indian Brand Alternatives please.
Rebel foods...faasos, ovenstory pizzas, firangi bake...there are soo many outlets..

Super Flanker

Country flag
Rebel foods...faasos, ovenstory pizzas, firangi bake...there are soo many outlets..
I know of a company which has various Food outlets in my state and which makes Different items like Cakes, Pizzas, Pastry etc, it starts from the Letter "C"(I don't recall which one it was though).I would suggest you try their Pizzas. They are really Good. Pretty comparible to Dominos.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles