MNCs operating in Pakistan parroting anti-India dictation of Pakistan army.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
1644297695800.png

Sabroso is a Mexican cuisine chain restaurant, but I don't think they have a wide market in India

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The collaborators.

1 . Hyundai, KIA.

2 . KFC.

3 . PizzaHut.

4 . Domino's Pizza.

5 . Isuzu.

6 . Atlas Honda.

7 . Bosch pharmaceuticals.

8 . Schwabe.
Indians after boycott of every MNC :daru:

images (9).jpeg

First I thought it was just Hyundai & Kia now it seems like every company operating in Pakistan is contractually obligated to post about Kashmir.

It's the cheapest form of PR.

Vinash

Country flag
The lines only lay down the way things happen in Kaliyug. It does not in any way look to mean the conclusion you seem to be arriving at.
Everything has to be looked at through the prism of Dharma.Goons use power too.
Goons using power for crime and Hindus using power for justice ain't the same.

Are you saying Hindus using power to control the fake narrative about Kashmir is the same as goons using power for crime?

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Goons using power for crime and Hindus using power for justice ain't the same.

Are you saying Hindus using power to control the fake narrative about Kashmir is the same as goons using power for crime?
You are again reaching a wrong conclusion. I just pointed that the quote you reacted to, does not seem like supporting the conclusion you reached after reading it.
In your reaction to my post, you also failed to take into consideration "prism of Dharma" part that I mentioned.

Vinash

Country flag
You are again reaching a wrong conclusion. I just pointed that the quote you reacted to, does not seem like supporting the conclusion you reached after reading it.
In your reaction to my post, you also micheviously omitted "prism of Dharma" part that I mentioned.
Dear friend, don't be BBC.
How?

I posted the quote as I want Indian Gov to use might to arm-twist MNC's if necessary.

cannonfodder

Country flag
This looks like cheap theatrics as lot of these will be owned by Pakjabi Fauj (joint ownership with respective brand owners).

They can do nothing on J&K and we better not take bait and shoot in our foot. Whatever reaction comes needs to be cold and calculated.

Jimih

Country flag
This looks like cheap theatrics as lot of these will be owned by Pakjabi Fauj (joint ownership with respective brand owners).

They can do nothing on J&K and we better not take bait and shoot in our foot. Whatever reaction comes needs to be cold and calculated.
Most international brands franchises in Pakistan are owned by retired Generals or people beholden to them.

Papa John's pizza outlets was a recent example.

HawkisRight

Country flag

I agree...what can be our countermeasures for such antics which can cause both economic and physical casualties disproportionately on porks..

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag

Reminds me of the time India stopped palm oil imports from Malaysia because their PM had raised Kashmir issue in the UN
They came in line real fast.

cannonfodder

Country flag
I agree...what can be our countermeasures for such antics which can cause both economic and physical casualties disproportionately on porks..
Very simply identify one brand that has no - little impact on employment/investment in India. Make an example out of it and need to see some fireworks on their western borders of that cursed land.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles