MNCs operating in Pakistan parroting anti-India dictation of Pakistan army.

satabdi masiha saal

The problems that your presenting are all macro economic in nature & results from decrease in consumer demand.

Let me clarify, a protest/boycott doesn't reduce the consumer demand. It diverts the demand to alternate sources. As long as there is demand there will be a market & economic growth.

It's upon the company to provide facilities/benefits as well as a positive image to get a bigger share of the market. Or else the consmer will find alternative.

The market itself & the consumer demand that drive the growth will not be affected. So the ball is on Hyundai & Kia's court to rectify their mistake. Which I belief is going to happen.
You again blamed company . It looks like local sabotage . Very creative effort by ISI . Use current scenario of nationalism in india against itself .

These are MNCs who have opened their manufacturing facilities in india . Think for a moment . They bring global market , innovation to your country .

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
You know it's mentality like this that lead to Hindu genocide in Bangladesh. Just close your eyes because it's not happening in India.

Let us do our business. What do we have to do. You can let go Kashmir if you let them continue to do their crap with full impunity. Later these instances of inaction will be used to justify/defend future cases.
And what this has to do with BD? And where were you when Tamils were actually genocided in SL? And they weren't Hindus? I have never seen people people throw over themselves to criticize Rajapakse Regime. I have my differences with GoI on ways to handle SL issue when every single promise done by SL to India was broken. But then with regional consideration has to be taken care of.

This has nothing to do with yours or mine personal feeling. Have to do with India and her future. Hyundai has been an early mover in our Automobile industry and India has reaped lots of benefits from that company and vice versa. Triggering boycotts of companies from friendly nation do not make our country investments friendly. If not for foreign companies, we would be still riding 15 Lakh Ambassadors and Maruti 2000 (probably) and Tata Sumo.

We need to develop more first. Lifts millions from poverty. Keep your head down and mouth shut. And then impose sanction against companies moving against our dictat. Then companies will choose India over Pakistan and even Chinese companies will withdraw from their market. I strictly believe we can defeat Pakistan even without firing a Pinaka rocket.

Learn something from Sun Tzu and Chanakya.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
And what this has to do with BD? And where were you when Tamils were actually genocided in SL? And they weren't Hindus? I have never seen people people throw over themselves to criticize Rajapakse Regime. I have my differences with GoI on ways to handle SL issue when every single promise done by SL to India was broken. But then with regional consideration has to be taken care of.

This has nothing to do with yours or mine personal feeling. Have to do with India and her future. Hyundai has been an early mover in our Automobile industry and India has reaped lots of benefits from that company and vice versa. Triggering boycotts of companies from friendly nation do not make our country investments friendly. If not for foreign companies, we would be still riding 15 Lakh Ambassadors and Maruti 2000 (probably) and Tata Sumo.

We need to develop more first. Lifts millions from poverty. Keep your head down and mouth shut. And then impose sanction against companies moving against our dictat. Then companies will choose India over Pakistan and even Chinese companies will withdraw from their market. I strictly believe we can defeat Pakistan even without firing a Pinaka rocket.

Especially when our auto sales aren’t increasing and have saturated.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Especially when our auto sales aren’t increasing and have saturated.
It's mostly cos of Covid. Unlike some people bravado here, millions have lost jobs. Especially tourism industry and service sector. Automobile sale will decline if the tourism industry declines and no taxi wallah makes money. Same goes for many other jobs.
Plus Covid has started remote work making cars useless for IT employees. I really hope jobs come.in. Unemployment has to be tackled. It's is a bigger issue actually.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
You again blamed company . It looks like local sabotage . Very creative effort by ISI . Use current scenario of nationalism in india against itself .

These are MNCs who have opened their manufacturing facilities in india . Think for a moment . They bring global market , innovation to your country .
Dude.

Why are you advocating for Hyundai or Kia.
Has the company CEO or Marketing head come out & clarified that their outlet was bribed by ISI to publish this propaganda ?

They just kept blabbering how much they are involved in India market. From their height horse.

Their global Innovation will probably get us killed.

Let them feels the pain for a day or 2. If this wouldn't have happened those MNCs would publish these post even next year.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Because we are not Pakistan. Folks need to stop looking at issues from Pakistani angle. Indian has marched past Pakistan and our target is the world table. We have to ignore their gimmicks for now which are childish at best. The people loosing jobs are going to be Indians.

That's the best Pakistan can do. And Grab our attention. It's best to ignore them. Our target is China.
That is not the point. Just because the elephant is stronger, it does not have to take the bite of a barking dog. A bite may not kill but it definitely stings. And that is unacceptable. We are already way too passive and do not react enough. This is where we need to learn a bit from China.

Any brand that disrespects Chinese concerns even outside of China and operates in their country, faces hell. Sure, it does not change the sentiment of these brands (that will never happen, since these corporations are Liberal-Elitist driven), but it intimidates them into compliance.

Simple example here from the airline industry: See any international listing for Taiwan. You see the name Chinese Taipei and not Taiwan. Why? Because China told all major Reservations Systems that their softwares will be banned from being used in China if they continued this practise. Same for all the airlines operating into China and Taiwan; they were told to change or not fly into China again. And they listened.

That's what economic heft gets you. We are blessed with a large market, rising population prosperity, and a good leadership. We just need to up our game of aggression where it is needed.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
And what this has to do with BD? And where were you when Tamils were actually genocided in SL?And they weren't Hindus? I have never seen people people throw over themselves to criticize Rajapakse Regime. I have my differences with GoI on ways to handle SL issue when every single promise done by SL to India was broken. But then with regional consideration has to be taken care of.

You people are crying like it's the end of the World.

Is it irrational to question the intent of a company that gives cessationist posts on social about your country ?

Are people asking to rectify their mistake & apologize. Or they are burning down Hyundai cars & their factories.

And will the boycott of Hyundai for few days which will put them in the right place & set an example. Remove the consumer demand for automobiles ? People stop buying cars all together.

Your saying as if we should be grateful that Hyundai made profile in their business.

And what this has to do with BD
If India would have intervened & saved the Bangladeshi Hindus on time then I wouldn't have been an Indian now & be so concerned about India.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This seems like a concerted effort by the local Pakistani partners of various motor companies. Their assumption is that we won't be able to boycott everyone. All we need to do is get a written statement from the global divisions of these brands that they have no part to play in geopolitics and any hurt caused is deeply regretted.

That will make the job easier rather than boycotting everyone.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
That is not the point. Just because the elephant is stronger, it does not have to take the bite of a barking dog. A bite may not kill but it definitely stings. And that is unacceptable. We are already way too passive and do not react enough. This is where we need to learn a bit from China.

Any brand that disrespects Chinese concerns even outside of China and operates in their country, faces hell. Sure, it does not change the sentiment of these brands (that will never happen, since these corporations are Liberal-Elitist driven), but it intimidates them into compliance.

Simple example here from the airline industry: See any international listing for Taiwan. You see the name Chinese Taipei and not Taiwan. Why? Because China told all major Reservations Systems that their softwares will be banned from being used in China if they continued this practise. Same for all the airlines operating into China and Taiwan; they were told to change or not fly into China again. And they listened.

That's what economic heft gets you. We are blessed with a large market, rising population prosperity, and a good leadership. We just need to up our game of aggression where it is needed.
Just grow near double digit and become an economic powerhouse and a big consumer market.

Only that’ll help us against this BS.

Vinash

Country flag
This seems like a concerted effort by the local Pakistani partners of various motor companies. Their assumption is that we won't be able to boycott everyone. All we need to do is get a written statement from the global divisions of these brands that they have no part to play in geopolitics and any hurt caused is deeply regretted.

That will make the job easier rather than boycotting everyone.
These are literally contracted franchises that are run by Pak's retired military personnel.

The actual companies have nothing to do with it.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Just grow near double digit and become an economic powerhouse and a big consumer market.

Only that’ll help us against this BS.
Not impossible man.
We can grow at 7% on average regularly. Considering the PLI schedule issue by the GoI which will give an export boost & add 1.5% average. So 8.5%

For the rest 1.5% we just need a few Gost Towns :rofl:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
These are literally contracted franchises that are run by Pak's retired military personnel.

The actual companies have nothing to do with it.
Exactly. So the best defense that the brands' corp comm teams can put is to distance themselves from their franchisees and warn them not to put their companies' logos on any such slogans.

This was done purposely to create a stir since Pakistani company logos would not garner any global attention.

These MNC brands though need to be warned. If say, Anurag Thakur or Kiren Rijiju or Ajay Kumar Mishra were speak to each of their India CXOs, the message would be loud and clear.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
In saalon ko agar ye randiyapa karna hai Na , to sarkar keh de inko ye sab nai chalega

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
For those companies who bloody wish to milk both sides

Dr_Deep

Country flag
India is strong enough to impose sanctions on the companies ..If Hyundai goes there is always other firm to fill the void
India USP is the growing middle class which drives consumption. All companies knows this and want a piece of that pie
No need to be a cuck now ..Give them few shocks and these fuckers will fall in line

But the problem is our brain is still wired to be a slave and punching below our weight.
This government don't have balls to take on these forms ..
Egxactly ... Ford & GM left India ..kuch hua ? Nothing nada, there are other takers in the market..If tomorrow Hyundai becomes dramabaz and packs up/leaves nobody would care. Years ago there used to be Daewoo, it went belly up/stopping selling cars in India.. nothing happened. None of these companies have the reach of Maruti/Tata or Mahindra in India through their dealerships , service stations etc...If you drive your Maruti in the remote parts of Arunanchal Pradesh and your vehicle breaks down you still find a mechanic but for Hyundai Elantra I highly doubt it..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles