MNCs operating in Pakistan parroting anti-India dictation of Pakistan army.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Lol, it was not cucks of Government of India, it were the Palm oil importers who stopped importing Palm oil from Malaysia after Mahathir opened his mouth over Kashmir. And hence I don’t think GoI can do much.
I attached the link as well, please read it bro 😭

satabdi masiha saal

Do I have to fax in my Indian passport before you will talk with me, bud?

Calling your opinions limp-dicked is not creating any "disruption in India", as far as I know.
u want indians to fall for paki propaganda . Create a atmosphere of unrest and cause economic loss while enjoying ur life in USA to satisfy ur nationalistic ego .. Ultimate sufferer ll be people of India .. But why does that matter to a guy saying wassup, wnna be , cumer , lim dick , fck etc . Dont forget to take your burger before u sleep .

Moroboshi

u want indians to fall for paki propaganda . Create a atmosphere of unrest and cause economic loss while enjoying ur life in USA to satisfy ur nationalistic ego .. Ultimate sufferer ll be people of India .. But why does that matter to a guy saying wassup, wnna be , cumer , lim dick , fck etc . Dont forget to take your burger before u sleep .
Yes, any reaction to this indiscretion is "falling for paki propaganda." after all, no country ever acts against companies doing this kind of shit, no sir. We should be holier-than-thou and just worry that Hyundai is going to pull out of India for being given a proper dressing down.

After all they were doing a charity and making and selling cars at a loss here. God bless them.

Pathetic. You seem like the guy who will let himself be cucked by his neighbour because he waters your plants every once in a while.

PS: I don't eat beef. But I can do with a KFC right now, if you insist.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Dude your just out of this World.
7Aj5.gif

Are you hallucinating ?
Why are you soo afraid.
This level of anxiety isn't good.

satabdi masiha saal

Yes, any reaction to this indiscretion is "falling for paki propaganda." after all, no country ever acts against companies doing this kind of shit, no sir. We should be holier-than-thou and just worry that Hyundai is going to pull out of India for being given a proper dressing down.

After all they were doing a charity and making and selling cars at a loss here. God bless them.

Pathetic. You seem like the guy who will let himself be cucked by his neighbour because he waters your plants every once in a while.

PS: I don't eat beef. But I can do with a KFC right now, if you insist.
message has been delivered . they released apology letter its over . dont put more oil to fire .

satabdi masiha saal

Dude your just out of this World.
View attachment 136751
Are you hallucinating ?
Why are you soo afraid.
This level of anxiety isn't good.
I agree i am bit drunk today . TOtherwise why on earth i wld be filling this thread with comments after comments ... But i am talking logically i feel like ... ll review tomorrow after work . gdnt .

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
None of your concerns materialized.
All these companies rectified. They delete their messages & apologized. And stated that such mistakes wouldn't be repeated.

Now if we wouldn't have reacted. You would have see the same tweets even next year in 5 feb.

We showed our strength. And the government didn't have to get involved. Isn't it great. Now don't be so anxious.

Moroboshi

message has been delivered . they released apology letter its over . dont put more oil to fire .
AFTER their global headquarters were called and the issue was escalated to Korean ministry of foreign affairs. And action which you were against.

And, surprise, surprise, Hyundai is still staying in India.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars don't go by this sugar talks many of them have still not forced their Pakistani counters parts to take their post down they are still online. It's just brushing under the carpets.
None of these companies have issued a proper apology. Seems like every one of these mc mnc copy pasted each other's so-called "apology". Still ain't ever gonna buy any of these shitty mnc products!

BlackViking

Country flag
Question time folks!!
You work at a small company. The owner r@pes your wife. You do not take any action because if the owner is trialed he may kick you out of his company or at worse pack his bags and leave. Should the person at least file a case against the crime, if not break the neck of that bastard, or be a money-licking cuck chanting 'I did the best for my people at the expense of my wife & pride'?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Question time folks!!
You work at a small company. The owner r@pes your wife. You do not take any action because if the owner is trialed he may kick you out of his company or at worse pack his bags and leave. Should the person at least file a case against the crime, if not break the neck of that bastard, or be a money-licking cuck chanting 'I did the best for my people at the expense of my wife & pride'?
As husband, you need to do everything you can to destroy that guy.

BlackViking

Country flag
As husband, you need to do everything you can to destroy that guy.
Very true. To khuch chutiyon ko samajh kyun nahi aa raha?
I just used this as an analogy to the whole Hyundai fiasco. While it is true that not the whole of Hyundai is culprit, but Hyundai is responsible to not only apologize to the victim but also punish the assailant. Simple.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles