MNCs operating in Pakistan parroting anti-India dictation of Pakistan army.

Jimih

Country flag
yes it is a state funded . they used some pakistani employee .. thats all .. And what is your response .. u are hurting a companies manufacturing in india and having india as their export base . This is what they wanted from you ..
MNCs needs India and not the other way around.

India is one of the Biggest Market, these MNCs should be made realise it. That's our leverage you have to work it.

Same MNCs operates in both China and Taiwan, but you will never find Taiwan subsidaries tweeting against 'One China' policy, the MNCs knows the consequences.

Situation is not so different vis a vis Kashmir issue.

another_armchair

Country flag
In 1996 -

25 years later -

Before COVID-19 hit, KFC India had a restaurant count of about 450 and at present it has over 480 restaurants in more than 130 cities across India.
If an MNC can strike a connect with the local populace, they will be successful else they will be forced to pack up and leave. Nobody forced Ford or GM to leave India.

So for fuck sakes, please stop peddling BS theory like a wimp and man up provided you are one.

satabdi masiha saal

MNCs needs India and not the other way around.

India is one of the Biggest Market, these MNCs should be made realise it. That's our leverage you have to work it.

Same MNCs operates in both China and Taiwan, but you will never find Taiwan subsidaries tweeting against 'One China' policy, the MNCs knows the consequences.

Situation is not so different vis a vis Kashmir issue.
Read what i had typed . Is it pakistani propaganda using some pakistani employee or official position of MNCs ? First determine that . After u are done think why Pakistani used these companies for propaganda .. what purpose they want to serve by this propaganda ...

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Pizza Hut didn't made a statment. And what can be expected from a Pakistani Mullqh CEO of the YUMs Brands.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
Read what i had typed . Is it pakistani propaganda using some pakistani employee or official position of MNCs ? First determine that . After u are done think why Pakistani used these companies for propaganda .. what purpose they want to serve by this propaganda ...
Pakistan wants to create an impression among its people that the Global brands are support their Kashmir cause. And these brands were all willfully falling in line. If we didn't act swifty this would have been the new normal.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Hyundai is Khatara as simple as that.

Jimih

Country flag
Why are you talking man? Just count how many 'blue tick' accounts tweeted it.

satabdi masiha saal

Pakistan wants to create an impression among its people that the Global brands are support their Kashmir cause. And these brands were all willfully falling in line. If we didn't act swifty this would have been the new normal.
No it has nothing to do with impression of pakistani people . It wants to show india as a neo nationalistic sensitive country . Where foreign players are prone to lose if any propaganda by anyone works against them . And why do u claim brands were all willfully falling in line... Same thing at a much worse level going on in China but atleast they are already a 16 trl $ economy . U proved your point they released apology letter .. its over ...

satabdi masiha saal

Ya'll Nibbiars our economy is almost twice the size of the ROK in the terms of the Nominal GDP.
And population of ROK is 5.18 crore...... Imagine the standard of living of people we need to improve to reach that level .. There is no point of reaction oriented nationalism with no use of reason .

Haldilal

Country flag

Moroboshi

Were not we driving Ambasador , fiat for 50 years made by domestic farms .. These MNCs bring competition , ecosystem , innovation . If u want export , employment , economy to increase this domestic farm nationalism ll lead india to doom ... And let me tell you this domestic farm nationalism is only for common people . Capitalist be it foreign / domestic ll change their manufacturing location if market is not suitable or ll sell you substandard products if there is no competition . So whoever making in india is a asset .
Yes whoever making in India is an asset. And Hyundai is not the only company who knows how to make cars. If not then someone else will make them in India.

You think it is only India who needs companies investment? Have you ever seen a multinational wade into any such controversies? They won't even dare comment for small, weak countries. Yet they dare do here and you are like "muH iNvesTMent."

It's only Indians who I have seen with such impotent mentality.

ShouvikGhosh

Country flag
No it has nothing to do with impression of pakistani people . It wants to show india as a neo nationalistic sensitive country . Where foreign players are prone to lose if any propaganda by anyone works against them . And why do u claim brands were all willfully falling in line... Same thing at a much worse level going on in China but atleast they are already a 16 trl $ economy . U proved your point they released apology letter .. its over ...
Look at this data.
IMG_20220209_001544.jpg

The Chinese economy in the year 2000 was barely the size of US or Japan. Did this make the Chinese give up claims on Taiwan or Tibet ?

They made the World follow their 1 China policy. They consolidated Tibet & now they are trying to do the same with Taiwan.

Pakistani establishment primary does this to make their own citizens toe their line. Don't you think the common Pakistani doesn't question their Kashmir obsession when their own country is in shambles ?

satabdi masiha saal

Yes whoever making in India is an asset. And Hyundai is not the only company who knows how to make cars. If not then someone else will make them in India.

You think it is only India who needs companies investment? Have you ever seen a multinational wade into any such controversies? They won't even dare comment for small, weak countries. Yet they dare do here and you are like "muH iNvesTMent."

It's only Indians who I have seen with such impotent mentality.
The flag shows u are living in a developed country . God for u . As i have commented 10 times before first determine whether its official position of a company or some employee were hired by establishment of Pakistan . If it is official position of a company i am convinced they shd leave india .

satabdi masiha saal

Look at this data.
View attachment 136749
The Chinese economy in the year 2000 was barely the size of US or Japan. Did this make the Chinese give up claims on Taiwan or Tibet ?

They made the World follow their 1 China policy. They consolidated Tibet & now they are trying to do the same with Taiwan.

Pakistani establishment primary does this to make their own citizens toe their line. Don't you think the common Pakistani doesn't question their Kashmir obsession when their own country is in shambles ?
Where did i say india should give up claim on Kashmir ..

Moroboshi

The flag shows u are living in a developed country . God for u . As i have commented 10 times before first determine whether its official position of a company or some employee were hired by establishment of Pakistan . If it is official position of a company i am convinced they shd leave india .
Oh no, I didn't realize I should be from Burundi to comment here. What you gonna do about it?

Doesn't matter if done by some Abdul or an official company position. It was official company handle. It should have consequences. Otherwise "unauthorized tweet by an employee" will be a go to excuse for any slap in the nation's face.

satabdi masiha saal

Oh no, I didn't realize I should be from Burundi to comment here. What you gonna do about it?

Doesn't matter if done by some Abdul or an official company position. It was official company handle. It should have consequences. Otherwise "unauthorized tweet by an employee" will be a go to excuse for any slap in the nation's face.
U have left india . focus on development of your country i.e USA kindly . Dont create disruption in india .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Reminds me of the time India stopped palm oil imports from Malaysia because their PM had raised Kashmir issue in the UN
They came in line real fast.
Lol, it was not cucks of Government of India, it were the Palm oil importers who stopped importing Palm oil from Malaysia after Mahathir opened his mouth over Kashmir. And hence I don’t think GoI can do much.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles