MiG-29/35 Fulcrums

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Finally: Argentina Order The New Mig-35 Fighter Jets From Russia

Argentina ordered MiG-35? I don't trust this news at all. If Argentina has selected the MiG-35 than kindly send me any link where Argentina themselves have Officially said it?

But the coming to this video :
It's fake News. I can guarantee you that. This YouTube channel is known for it and it's not Authentic. Sorry Argentina has selected the MiG-35.

Roland55

Country flag
Argentina ordered MiG-35? I don't trust this news at all. If Argentina has selected the MiG-35 than kindly send me any link where Argentina themselves have Officially said it?

But the coming to this video :
It's fake News. I can guarantee you that. This YouTube channel is known for it and it's not Authentic. Sorry Argentina has selected the MiG-35.
Argentine here, russia made another offer, but we didn't buy it...at least. Not yet...but i see it as a highly unlikely situation.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Argentine here, russia made another offer, but we didn't buy it...at least. Not yet...but i see it as a highly unlikely situation.
Which another offer did Russia make? MiG-29? Russia is offering 2 Jets According to some Sources to Argentina MiG-29 and MiG-35.

Roland55

Country flag
Which another offer did Russia make? MiG-29? Russia is offering 2 Jets According to some Sources to Argentina MiG-29 and MiG-35.
This came up today on ZM (the main defense news source that often covers all of this, if its there, its legit)
Essentially they offer local centers for maintenance and training, as a 80% operational status of all aircraft, all along with 12 brand new Mig-35s. Its in spanish, but you can translate

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
This came up today on ZM (the main defense news source that often covers all of this, if its there, its legit)
Essentially they offer local centers for maintenance and training, as a 80% operational status of all aircraft, all along with 12 brand new Mig-35s. Its in spanish, but you can translate

It's good for you , mig 35 is a good platform

Super Flanker

Country flag

MiG-35 is definitely a very good platform if you are ready to bare the Maintenance costs of these Russian Jets though. MiG-35 is better than JF 17 Thunder Definitely but JF-17 is cheap and you can induct in more numbers. But it's upto Argentine Airforce to decide what they want.

omaebakabaka

MiG-35 is definitely a very good platform if you are ready to bare the Maintenance costs of these Russian Jets though. MiG-35 is better than JF 17 Thunder Definitely but JF-17 is cheap and you can induct in more numbers. But it's upto Argentine Airforce to decide what they want.
Mig-35 sale will be blocked by US and same may happen with chinese ones. It is very likely now that tensions are high.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Finally: Argentina Order The New Mig-35 Fighter Jets From Russia

A foryh generation plane eith less than 4 th generation electtonics. Had Russia made it low observanility aircraft eith good electronics, it would have been a great plane. It is great in dog fight but lacks in other areas.

omaebakabaka

A foryh generation plane eith less than 4 th generation electtonics. Had Russia made it low observanility aircraft eith good electronics, it would have been a great plane. It is great in dog fight but lacks in other areas.
They should make a single engine one...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles