Melei experiment of Argentina

SKC

Country flag
He is working on to cut down bureaucracy with more than 5000 govt posts cut down so far.

He brought a new bill:
The bill has 664 articles that range from allowing the privatization of 41 public companies, eliminating the presidential primary vote and introducing a broad 15% tax on most exports.
Increasing export taxes on many items.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@ezsasa sir , what do you think about this present case of affairs in Argentina?
Do you think Sir Humphrey Appleby ( I know he is not real ,but still ) could have outmaneuvered the current leader of that country, if he were to advise him ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa sir , what do you think about this present case of affairs in Argentina?
Do you think Sir Humphrey Appleby ( I know he is not real ,but still ) could have outmaneuvered the current leader of that country, if he were to advise him ?
started paying attention this past week, i don't have any opinions yet. as usual there will be hype phase on both sides since elections were only couple of months old. ultimately what matters is how situation will unfold three four years from now.

not in a hurry to form opinions anyways, just curiosity.

Blademaster

He only got my interest because he hated libtards and was willing to call them out and call names right to their faces. Other than that, I really don't hold much hope for Argentina.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
started paying attention this past week, i don't have any opinions yet. as usual there will be hype phase on both sides since elections were only couple of months old. ultimately what matters is how situation will unfold three four years from now.

not in a hurry to form opinions anyways, just curiosity.
So you shall convey to us , your erudite opinion on the issue after thorough deliberations and at an appropriate juncture in future.
Iam contended indeed sir .
@Blademaster

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles