Manga/Anime Thread

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Final πŸ™‚
View attachment 239916
As you can see, I have not started lessons on dresses. Next I will learn making costume and putting dresses on character.
After I draw a character I do feel a strange and confused feeling. πŸ₯²

Like, Is it legal to draw such a lovely face. Aren't I breaking some law making it. This much cuteness can't be real, do I have to suffer a special hell for looking something so cute. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

The Juggernaut

Country flag
There are community of Japanese manga creator and digital artists. Who published self-made strips of manga.
But you know what there is SFW on twitter and twicomi and Another in Fanbox... of that type 😏 which is paid.
All of them are Japanese which I can't even read and understand.

The Juggernaut

Country flag

The Juggernaut

Country flag
You are getting better but remember, unless you are able to tell a certain part of a story in time bound manner you can't really be a true magaka/storyteller.

Practice techniques to shorten the time frame it takes to complete a batch of drawing.
I can write story, I am a decent story-teller and writer. So, no problem at that place. Just I learning to draw, which is not as easy as it looks. I don't know how much effort and time it takes. I want to learn as soon as possible.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles