Manga/Anime Thread

The Juggernaut

Country flag
make one of those perverted defense comics , like one where all military jets/vehicles are hot wamen living togheter

ull be famous in no time .
I could make but I am entirety noob and illiterate when it comes to militiary assets, inner working of defense industry, also insider jokes and nuances. Will need someone acquainted with the knowledge and and help to come up ideas πŸ’‘. πŸ˜…

Johny_Baba

ΰ€…ΰ€œΰ₯ΰ€žΰ€Ύΰ€¨ΰ₯€
Country flag
I could make but I am entirety noob and illiterate when it comes to militiary assets, inner working of defense industry, also insider jokes and nuances. Will need someone acquainted with the knowledge and and help to come up ideas πŸ’‘. πŸ˜…
let me guide you for guns at least

The Juggernaut

Country flag
A lot of work in hand now about drawing manga, I have reached somewhat-intermediate level. Insane effort goes to in revision and digesting basics. Yet you wonder if you're progressing or not.

Thank God, that I don't have anyone diligently learning manga beside me, otherwise I would have gone mad by comparing myself with him.

While I feel like I am on snail mail, but from current pace, I will learn every significant part necessary for workable manga by April.

I will start working on digital medium after that.

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Mera man nahi mana, and I came back to practice. Anime hands πŸ‘ πŸ– πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘‰πŸ––πŸ€™πŸ€˜πŸ‘ŠβœŠ. Hands are worst most difficult thing to learn in whole syllabus, only thing comparable to is "waist, torso and thigh"
Made few, still full of mistakes.

Document 17_5.jpg

Document 17_6.jpg

Document 17_7.jpg

Document 17_8.jpg

And.... 😏
Document 17_9.jpg

The Juggernaut

Country flag
If you think you gained some level, just try once to make something, you will humbled, one thing is to draw under tutorial, and another thing without help πŸ˜”.
Document 19_2.jpg

And then after deathly ☠ struggle.
Document 19_3.jpg

Will post final result.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles