Malacca Strait will become irrelevant before the end of the decade

bose

Country flag
Yeah that's why India refused to even take the coolies working in Sri Lanka.

That's why your Indian state of Tamilnadu keeps do not offer jobs to the Sri Lankan Tamil refugees.

So much love.

Our people... heh!
I am very serious Tamil blood is my blood... to be precise I mean our Indian blood...

We care for state sponsored discrimination against Tamil people... a long history of discrimination..

Northern part of Sri Lanka belongs to Tamils and Tamils ONLY...

We do not care about Tamil chances....... Let them try again and as always we will win.
But we do care for Tamil chances... surely they will try once again . who wins time will tell...

HeinzGud

Country flag
I am very serious Tamil blood is my blood... to be precise I mean our Indian blood...

We care for state sponsored discrimination against Tamil people... a long history of discrimination..

Northern part of Sri Lanka belongs to Tamils and Tamils ONLY...
Now who is the resist here. Tamil or Sinhala. We try so hard to integrate the Tamils in our areas. We let them come down south. We let them build Kovils, We let them do business and donate our money to Tamils diaspora who int urn try to disable Sri Lanka and moreover we let them do politics at will unlike in Tamilnadu or in Jaffna. But still they want a supermesist regime only for Tamils.

These same silly buggers then teach us how to co-exist with Tamils.....

Bear this in mind it is because we Sinhalese tolerated your Tamil nonsense in Sri Lanka or else we would have kicked all of these silly buggers out ages ago.

bose

Country flag
Now who is the resist here. Tamil or Sinhala. We try so hard to integrate the Tamils in our areas. We let them come down south. We let them build Kovils, We let them do business and donate our money to Tamils diaspora who int urn try to disable Sri Lanka and moreover we let them do politics at will unlike in Tamilnadu or in Jaffna. But still they want a supermesist regime only for Tamils.

These same silly buggers then teach us how to co-exist with Tamils.....
I think this is getting off topic now... MODS must be watching closely...

For one last time... I would say...

Do an independent enquiry to the human right violation and killings of innocents in the last days of the war... and save Sri Lanka from same thing happing again... or else History will repeat again... Sri Lanka will open itself up to more such "CHANCES"

Bear this in mind it is because we Sinhalese tolerated your Tamil nonsense in Sri Lanka or else we would have kicked all of these silly buggers out ages ago.
We know how you treated Tamils before the war and specially roiting and killing of Tamils ...not to say the burning of Jafna library...

arkem8

Country flag
Look at the naive Sinhalese boasting about his "victory". For the clueless, let me wrap up the end to the Lankan civil war thus--"India lack of support to the LTTE when it needed it the most caused its demise".

Had Mahinda not cleverly co-opted Delhi and Chennai(!), the Lankans would be fighting a war of attrition right now.

About the thread topic--what a load of BS! China will never be allowed to gain acendancy over India in the IOR(they cannot first master the Pacific Rim!), all those overland rail, road and pipe networks are a small complementary factor to Chinas overall material transit requirements subject to the whims of numerous local factors(eg:- US withdrawal in Afg).

Finally to expect India's lackdaisical F.P approach due to a lackwit tottering govenment to last indefinitely is also a logical fallacy, especially given how fast our political scenario has changed since 2009.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
There is little reason to worry about Gwadar. If you get into a shooting war with China just send Rafale and blow it up.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Resources won't make any one better. Look at some African countries.

You need to be defiant and valiant. So far India has not shown she is defiant. Be defiant and we will talk about Indian intentions then.

P.S. It is better to be a fraud than living on the knees.

Yeah who wants junk?
I agree that India requires a Govt that can 'explain' issues to its neighbours.

Too much of kid gloves being used.

HeinzGud

Country flag
I agree that India requires a Govt that can 'explain' issues to its neighbours.
Do not worry I do not think there will ever be one. You may wonder why but I figure that considering the former political and cultural situation in India there is no chance that a defiant man ever become a head of India. Look at India now she is afraid of even brand herself as a Hindu nation. Your people are so much down with the secularism that I think it is becoming a national identity.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Do not worry I do not think there will ever be one. You may wonder why but I figure that considering the former political and cultural situation in India there is no chance that a defiant man ever become a head of India. Look at India now she is afraid of even brand herself as a Hindu nation. Your people are so much down with the secularism that I think it is becoming a national identity.
India is not a Hindu nation and let there be no doubt about that even if the BJP comes to power.

But will be have a tough national leader?

Time will tell!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles