Low quality posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Starting this thread to deliver message to all members.

Too many one liners.

Chit Chat in every thread.

Typing in regional languages (including Hindi) repeatedly.

A lot of memes and lame gifs.

Low quality contents and posts.

Personal exchanges.

Now action will be taken and members will be banned without warning. I hope this message will be taken in right spirit without any ego. If not, I am happy to assist your digital suicide on DFI.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Too many one liners.

Personal exchanges.

Now action will be taken and members will be banned without warning. I hope this message will be taken in right spirit without any ego. If not, I am happy to assist your digital suicide on DFI.
Ya'll Nibbiars chit chat is ok for this right?. Or there also?.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Too many one liners.

Personal exchanges.

Ban period?

Also i would like to ask can we have a option to shift chats to some residual thread , or chit chat thread .

Do non mod members csn contribute by reporting multiple message or something like that .

Not keeping it one liner as i don't want to be banned

hit&run

Mod
Ban period?

Also i would like to ask can we have a option to shift chats to some residual thread , or chit chat thread .

Do non mod members csn contribute by reporting multiple message or something like that .

Not keeping it one liner as i don't want to be banned
Will not take any action on any old posts or retrospectively.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
If you want to post a content but can not find appropriate thread, then use search option and type in the tag words to see if the threads are available or not.

Tag a moderator if this doesn’t yield into desired result after posting it on a closest relevant thread.

Thanks

hit&run

Mod
Please copy and paste the content of the tweets you post including TP Name/ID.

Many tweets do not open due to various reasons like when are deleted by the publishers or suspended by Twitter or IP/region/browser issues.

Tweets not showing up will be deleted to save the space.

It will be also very helpful if members can add their POV along with the tweet they post or any other content captured from other sources.

Thanks.

Shredder

Country flag

Too many one liners.

Personal exchanges.

y'all nibbiars should be categorized under one of these.

Haldilal

Country flag
DFI Users with the best Like-to-Post ratio

UserL2P Ratio = Total Likes / Total Posts
@fire starter7.33
@gslv markIII6.96
@asaffronladoftherisingsun5.56
@Covfefe5.16
@Marliii4.63
@FalconSlayers4.32
@Haldilal2.97
Ya'll Nibbiars it's not a proper indicator of what ever many if the most shared by the memevsr even if they are good are posted in such threads where the views are low or the timing is off when posted. Or simply critical posts where your reactions like sad, angry are not Included.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars it's not a proper indicator of what ever many if the most shared by the memevsr even if they are good are posted in such threads where the views are low or the timing is off when posted. Or simply critical posts where your reactions like sad, angry are not Included.
Best is Avinash sir

Bhairav

Country flag
Haarne ke baad sab yahi bolte hain 😏

Haldilal

Country flag
Haarne ke baad sab yahi bolte hain 😏
Ya'll Nibbiars I only posted the facts and also there is no shorting on the basis of the number of posts. And so there is no competition for this.

Bhairav

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I only posted the pacts and also there is no shirting on the basis of the number of posts.
"Dil ko bahelane ka gaalib khayal accha hai"

(Arrey bhai low quality post hai, itna serious mat lo)

Haldilal

Country flag
"Dil ko bahelane ka gaalib khayal accha hai"

(Arrey bhai low quality post hai, itna serious mat lo)
Ya'll Nibbiars and also now days I am more posting on the Twitter than here. I dreads the desirable performance of the Dafai account from one post daily with barely one or two like mith multiple posts and also the numbers if average likes has increased to 10 and every post now has a retweet. The number if view has I created many times now. Atlest 5 to 7 times in average since the lats post made in 2020. The DFI SM has been catching upto the BRF and others sites. But again no competations and also the DFI is not a OSINET's.

Bhairav

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars and also now days I am more posting on the Twitter than here. I dreads the desirable performance of the Dafai account from one post daily with barely one or two like mith multiple posts and also the numbers if average likes has increased to 10 and every post now has a retweet. The number if view has I created many times now. Atlest 5 to 7 times in average since the lats post made in 2020. The DFI SM has been catching upto the BRF and others sites. But again no competations and also the DFI is not a OSINET's.
1630423974776.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles