Aniruddha Mulay

He doent even know what is the meaning of IOC & FOC

reasons are not far to see,

he is an import shill,

unable to counter my arguments he has blocked me,

Whats the use

All my reply tweets are still visible in #TejasMk1 & #TejasMk1A hashtags

he cant block the whole twitter

You can go to #EGGSpurt hashtag to see that most of the negative news on tejas on is just motivated BS

These guys refuse to learn
I called in the artillery aka Firestarter to hammer that idiot on Twitter, got blocked right away.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Meanwhile, @Sancho, our resident Gripen ka dalal, still peddling his lies:-

These people don't even bother with proper lies these days, resorting to RR.
@Shilancho was driven off here after some competent members came & started refuting him properly without getting carried away with emotions. I remember joining the party too late.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Mica ir/rf better than derby, spike for ground attack, internal guns ok, internal EW, MAWS not considering weight/range etc and lca still tested by hal. I'm only considering current conditions not future[mk1a ..]
Mabye research if the stuff your telling is correct or not. Persent Tejas got/getting tested with SAAW, Griffin, Hammer... then Derby-ER & Astra... plus 3WVRs. It's only awaiting orders of those ordnances.

Also this SH-18 deal of Indian Navy mat benefit Tejas. The twin-seater trainer version was being made to simulate multiple types of jets (including the F-18, from the US deal). This may result in an order for the 8 NP-5 jets... And frankly is Modi govt had the brains to bargain, we should have made them take NP-5 as their replacement trainer.

Last edited:

johnj

Mabye research if the stuff your telling is correct or not. Persent Tejas got/getting tested with SAAW, Griffin, Hammer... then Derby-ER & Astra... plus 3WVRs. It's only awaiting orders of those ordnances.

Also this SH-18 deal of Indian Navy mat benefit Tejas. The twin-seater trainer version was being made to simulate multiple types of jets (including the F-18, from the US deal). This may result in an order for the 8 NP-5 jets... And frankly is Modi govt had the brains to bargain, we should have made them take NP-5 as their replacement trainer.
"got/getting tested" - Past vs present vs future.

There is lot of reasons for navy to consider SH, from iac2 & 1, emals, aag, aew, p8, romeo, low cost munitions , tedbf, chinese navy etc and IN choose fa18f for training, if IN select sh.
US don't support tejas as f/a18ef trainer, may be f16/f15 trainer but can use for normal training.
But we can use tejas for rafale training.

Pandora

Country flag
@Shilancho was driven off here after some competent members came & started refuting him properly without getting carried away with emotions. I remember joining the party too late.
He always see Indian made things as ancient,obselete and crappy.Reading two articles on defence while sitting at Germany gulping Bucket of beer , juggling with german milk tanks made him defence analyst in def.pk..wtf

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
"got/getting tested" - Past vs present vs future.
Hammer, Saaw, Griffin, Python, Derby-ER are done. It's also the best in IAF with unguided bombs due to automated release system.

Mica is not superior. Only true advantage Mirage-2000 has is Spice.l, other than being bigger. There is no modern MAWS, nor is IW integrated. The Tejas pod that's already tested is newer & better. Not even considering the 3 FOC jets with AESA & other Mark1A stuff being tested upon.

There is lot of reasons for navy to consider SH, from iac2 & 1, emals, aag, aew, p8, romeo, low cost munitions , tedbf, chinese navy etc and IN choose fa18f for training, if IN select sh.
US don't support tejas as f/a18ef trainer, may be f16/f15 trainer but can use for normal training.
But we can use tejas for rafale training.
Agreed here. Better to have F414 being used & maintained from now only. Plus the Mig-29s can be hanged over to the land bases in our islands. But NLCA can be pushed as carrier-capable trainer. They're already crashing F-35 during landings

Chimpoo

Country flag
Does anyone think something might come out of this?

India has Russia's S-400 SAM system. The possession of that system by NATO member ,Turkey, was apparently sufficient grounds for the US not selling Turkey her F-35 plane.

The S-400 is a networked system and the data from it is transmitted back to Moscow. The Americans don't want the clandestine signature,characteristics and capabilities of a plane ,that is the backbone of NATO combat operations, being acquired by the Russians.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
The S-400 is a networked system and the data from it is transmitted back to Moscow. The Americans don't want the clandestine signature,characteristics and capabilities of a plane ,that is the backbone of NATO combat operations, being acquired by the Russians.
We will have to be very careful for the same else our AMCA and Tejas data could be leaked.
I don't think IAF will allow such a breach in our network.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
On a serious note South Korea also imports a lot of palm oil.
I was searching in google and found we are largest importer of palm oil . most of it comes from Indonesia . As millions ll join lower middle class yearly we ll need more and more of it .. Food processing industry rising exponentially . Beauty and personal care industry might also see big growth . Estimated to be 33.33 billion by 2027 . So no matter how much we produce , We ll need more . And with Ramdev baba jumping in to business expect him to do with Red palm oil what he did with lauki juice . :laugh:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Cross Posting

Don't know the authenticity of news but if true it is the right move ahead.

Articles