LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Sorry in very light sense
Hal ka klpd ho gaya
Itna advertise kiya, palm oil keliye mou kiya, cmd media me chilaya
Par fir bhi har gaye
Atleast Koreans were silent and were working rigorously and showed who is more powerful when it comes to dealing and forcing own terms on other
We must learn from them
Now we have to handle humiliation in sm also
Kya bakchodi life hai
Again sorry for writing in this language
I could care less about some SM humiliation. What is important is results on ground. And on ground, Tejas outperforms Korean trainer. If we lose this competition, we can always reevaluate and learn. What is important is that India offered its home-built fighter to another country. As far as I am concerned that is a massive leap forward. All this SM "humiliation" is trivial. It was there before India started making its own weapons. It will be there long after AMCA is flying in the skies with an Indian engine. SM doesn't dictate what happens on the ground.

jai jaganath

Country flag
I could care less about some SM humiliation. What is important is results on ground. And on ground, Tejas outperforms Korean trainer. If we lose this competition, we can always reevaluate and learn. What is important is that India offered its home-built fighter to another country. As far as I am concerned that is a massive leap forward. All this SM "humiliation" is trivial. It was there before India started making its own weapons. It will be there long after AMCA is flying in the skies with an Indian engine. SM doesn't dictate what happens on the ground.
Wait a second is there any official confirmation or media revelation

NutCracker

Country flag
FA - 50 is not only a trainer, but heavy armed trainer T- 50 is the trainer. LCA cost more and jf17 cost less.
but article that I quoted says that our deal is cheaper than south Korea. ( hence korean deal is on hold by malaysian finance ministry)

Also MK1 has 1.5T more payload capacity than FA-50.

also none of us can use Israeli radar but our Uttam is far ahead than SK domestic radar tech.

johnj

If we can't win this deal where each and every thing was on our side then forget about selling to other nations where competition is complex
This deal was very near to our mouth but Koreans snatched it like crows very tactically
I think it's better to focus in building for ourselves and leave export for a decade atleast let's build the capability to negotiate on our terms
Humse na ho payga
Anyway they tried hard
They must be appreciated
They want a trainer and at the end they brought a trainer. HAL still having a lot of opportunity in malaysia, from helios to mkm to future aircrafts, before that HAL need to meet Indian needs first.

jai jaganath

Country flag
They want a trainer and at the end they brought a trainer. HAL still having a lot of opportunity in malaysia, from helios to mkm to future aircrafts, before that HAL need to meet Indian needs first.
Do we have official confirmation from their mod

jai jaganath

Country flag
but article that I quoted says that our deal is cheaper than south Korea. ( hence korean deal is on hold by malaysian finance ministry)

also none of us can use Israeli radar but our Uttam is far ahead than SK domestic radar tech.
Uttam is not ready I suppose

jai jaganath

Country flag
Moreover many things were done by them too
It was literally confirm by many sources that tejas is top contender even they many indications
I feel SK diplomatically changed the decision towards their favour

johnj

yes, i noticed.
No SK radar so far, only Israel/US[pesa/aesa]. LCA and fa 50 using elm 2032 based fcr and in case of uttam, fa50 use usa ones, best in category.
LCA and fa 50 very similar and one in trainer and other fighter.

NutCracker

Country flag
yes, i noticed.
No SK radar so far, only Israel/US[pesa/aesa]. LCA and fa 50 using elm 2032 based fcr and in case of uttam, fa50 use usa ones, best in category.
LCA and fa 50 very similar and one in trainer and other fighter.
also getting tejas will guarantee that Russian missiles are also integrated at about free of cost. I dont know if SK will help integrating RUssian weapons . Surely will charge plenty.

IDK what their defence bureaucracy is even thinking. Maybe religion is the only basis on which Tejas will lose.

jai jaganath

Country flag
As I earlier said SK is not our friend but our competitor.
After K-9 deal people where dancing as if SK is our friend.
They swiftly turned entire deal towards themselves
Actually that's called power
We here cry for soft power, vishwaguru and other shits
But can't dictate anyone on our terms
Despite SK being a small nation but knows how to use their influence

jai jaganath

Country flag
also getting tejas will guarantee that Russian missiles are also integrated at about free of cost. I dont know if SK will help integrating RUssian weapons . Surely will charge plenty.

IDK what their defence bureaucracy is even thinking. Maybe religion is the only basis on which Tejas will lose.
No
SK is not an Islamic country
SK diplomatically got the deal on their favour bcoz they know how to do it and how build influence
But even our effort was commendable but nothing close to SK

NutCracker

Country flag
No
SK is not an Islamic country
SK diplomatically got the deal on their favour bcoz they know how to do it and how build influence
But even our effort was commendable but nothing close to SK
Arre birbal.. what I meant is India is a Hindu country that oppress and compress and bumrest the minority..

Also remeber how Turkey Malaysia and pork tried to make triad when Mahatir was leading Malaysia.

johnj

Do we have official confirmation from their mod
About what ?
They want a fighter trainer jet. and fa 50 best in that category. LCA is superior to fa50 in fighter category. They consider jf17/lca due to low/similar cost vs fa50. Those countries favouring usa jets consider fa50, may be they are favouring f16, sh for replacing mkm in future.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Arre birbal.. what I meant is India is a Hindu country that oppress and compress and bumrest the minority..

Also remeber how Turkey Malaysia and pork tried to make triad when Mahatir was leading Malaysia.
Again that's not the case 😒
The new govt was in favour of tejas
Their establishment was on right track
They even signed mou for palm oil exchange that strengthens the above point
It is a last moment decision and we all here know how those things are done

NutCracker

Country flag
Again that's not the case 😒
The new govt was in favour of tejas
Their establishment was on right track
They even signed mou for palm oil exchange that strengthens the above point
It is a last moment decision and we all here know how those things are done
we are assuming that they are democracy . but like pakistan their military also might be running by radical filths.

or See another scenario,
if malaysian govt changes and some radical islamist came back to the power, then either Govt will have to control or airforce has to suffer.

maybe thats why army is not taking chance with Indian jet.

jai jaganath

Country flag
About what ?
They want a fighter trainer jet. and fa 50 best in that category. LCA is superior to fa50 in fighter category. They consider jf17/lca due to low/similar cost vs fa50. Those countries favouring usa jets consider fa50, may be they are favouring f16, sh for replacing mkm in future.
Yeah could be but still paying such a price for trainer doesn't make sense
But yeah this move might indicate that in future they want to come much closer to USA
So if that's the point their mkms is of no use bcoz if they brought tejas they would have got serviceability and upgrades or maybe they don't want to use them in future and replace them with American one as u quoted

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles