Kudos to a great guy !!!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
congrats pintuda on 5000posts, just realised you had crossed that very significant mark.

cheers!

Pintu

Thanks Riteshji, the bondage of friendship with you are my inspiration that attracts me always to this Forum and invaluable help , guidance and suggestions from you have steered me to here.

Regards

A.V.

congrats pintu well done you are the forum leader

Pintu

Thanks Avi, my friend , I owe everything to you and the your encouragement is the driving force which has placed me here.

Warm Regards

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pintu is rolling over milestones. Congrats buddy. The next in line is quite a distance away and is the starter of this thread!!!

Pintu

Congrats Pintu! Wow. 5000!
Thanks Flint, you are also an avid poster and some of your posts are really gems and with notable comments , and all of because immense help from you.

Regards

Pintu

Pintu is rolling over milestones. Congrats buddy. The next in line is quite a distance away and is the starter of this thread!!!
Thanks from deep of my heart Yusuf, your best wishes and invaluable help I got that powers me all along and are my inspiration , yes, Monk is a very good member and a great personality , I can recall his competition with me on post counts and both of us completed 2000 posts in same day, I feel humbled the way he started a whole thread on me and I hope one day I do the same from him when he scales newer height.

Warm Regards friend.

mig-29

Congratulations pintuda your posts always reflect your deep understanding on the subject you are posting on , i always enjoy reading your posts, and whenever i have asked some questions in the forum you have always come with a beautiful answer.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Aww crap:)
5000 in what 3 weeks!!!
Congrats Pintu

Pintu

Congratulations pintuda your posts always reflect your deep understanding on the subject you are posting on , i always enjoy reading your posts, and whenever i have asked some questions in the forum you have always come with a beautiful answer.
Thanks my dear MiG , I feel really humbled at the shower of your praise which I do not deserve , and it is the great pleasure that you enjoy my post and it is the best prize for me if my post is found satisfactory by respected forum members, and it is my duty if a friend needs help , for any need , I will be always there.

Warm Regards

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Pintu is someone we all should try to emulate. His posts are a model for all those posting on this forum. God Speed.

Pintu

Aww crap:)
5000 in what 3 weeks!!!
Congrats Pintu
Thanks dear Rohit , I owe it to you all , and please look at the number of your posts , you are really quite doing well and all of your posts are very informative, and I have enjoyed your pictorial contribution in the Gallery and your contribution through posting military images, hope you will reach at top soon.

Warm Regards

Thanks dear Rohit , I owe it to you all , and please look at the number of your posts , you are really quite doing well and all of your posts are very informative, and I have enjoyed your pictorial contribution in the Gallery and your contribution through posting military images, hope you will reach at top soon.

Warm Regards

Right Behind You Buddy!!!!

Pintu

Pintu is someone we all should try to emulate. His posts are a model for all those posting on this forum. God Speed.
Thanks you from depth of my heart, Ahmedji , you , Singhji, Riteshji, Avi, Ray Sir, founder Amar, nitesh , Flint, Yusuf, Vinodji and F-14, Soham, daredevil, rohit(1.44), Monk , Payeng , LF , NSG , MiG , and many others all are my inspiration and I have learned humbleness from you , Ahmedji, I can remember , when I had reached 1000 posts you have wished me in Shout Box to reach 5000 and then 10,000 , that is working as my inspiration. I feel really humbled at your shower of praise which I don't deserve.

Warm Regards

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Thanks you from depth of my heart, Ahmedji , you , Singhji, Riteshji, Avi, Ray Sir, founder Amar, nitesh , Flint, Yusuf, Vinodji and F-14, Soham, daredevil, rohit(1.44), Monk , Payeng , LF , NSG , MiG and many others all are my inspiration and I have learned humbleness from you , Ahmedji, I can remember , when I had reached 1000 posts you have wished me in Shout Box to reach 5000 and then 10,000 , that is working as my inspiration. I feel really humbled at your shower of praise which I don't deserve.

Warm Regards
You deserve every bit of it Pintuda! Every bit! God Speed.

^^ You look all tired out:p
Have a drink on me (See food thread):p

Pintu

Whom I forgot to mention, I am very sorry for it, they give me inspirations:

Rage, Arjak(Jako), Leon, Neo, mussalman bhai, Anup (Sayareakd), Kommunist and pyromaniac .

Regards

Pintu

Sure Rohit, Glucon -D will do or a cup of complan to raise my height :D

Regards

Global Defence

New threads

Articles