Kudos to a great guy !!!

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Hey there guys,

Pintu is currently on 3996 posts and is chewing on the question I posted on the Combined Services Quiz... but I'm quite confident that he'll hit the 4000 post mark before he goes to sleep today...

And, I just WANT to be the first guy to wish and congratulate him on that achievement... so, I just couldn't wait to open up a thread just for that....

Here's to Pintuda (fan of Mithunda & Bappida)

Three cheers for PINTU !!!

:113::113::113:

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
I still say that if posts were money he'd be the richest here

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well I'm off to sleep as well. Congrats Pintu.

Pintu

Thanks EM, but please do not flatter me, I do not deserve such praise.I learned from all of you my friends, Thanks Monk, Thanks Yusuf , Thanks Rohit, and for your good wishes that gives strength to me to reach the number. Long live Friendship, Long live Defence Forum of India!

Warm Regards

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
You deserve everything man.What i can't understand is i post and post and post and i still can't reach your level.Man you do some serious posting,lots of hard work you do man keep it up.
Good Luck

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Congrats Pintu, we will see 5000 post soon and then 10,000 best of luck.............

Pintu

You deserve everything man.What i can't understand is i post and post and post and i still can't reach your level.Man you do some serious posting,lots of hard work you do man keep it up.
Good Luck

Thanks Rohit, but please you are an excellent poster, please see your own figure Rohit, you joined here in June, and it is barely one month you have already 1659 posts, you are on the way Rohit. Thanks again for your wishes.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Congrats Pintu, we will see 5000 post soon and then 10,000 best of luck.............
Thanks my old friend Sayare, some time I recall the IDF days , you were an excellent member with real jewel posts, I feel really honoured by the wishes you made. It is privilege for me to have great friends like you all.

Warm Regards

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Thanks my old friend Sayare, some time I recall the IDF days , you were an excellent member with real jewel posts, I feel really honoured by the wishes you made. It is privilege for me to have great friends like you all.

Warm Regards
Congrats Pintu, keep up the great work. Hope to see 10,000 within Durga Pujo, :):D

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Pintu you so remind me of myself i have seen you as a green horn and now as a prime poster best of luck for the 4000 mate

Regards

F-14

Pintu

Congrats Pintu, keep up the great work. Hope to see 10,000 within Durga Pujo, :):D
Thanks Kommunist , for your wishes , it is a real pleasure to have friend like you, however to reach 10K in that time needs 100 posts / day from me, I have to need more oxygen :D and energy :D

Regards

Pintu

Pintu you so remind me of myself i have seen you as a green horn and now as a prime poster best of luck for the 4000 mate

Regards

F-14
Thanks F-14, the good old days of IDF are coming back in my mind, I have really enjoyed your posts, you are a jewel here , so are others, your good wishes give me the strength, I need to post.

Warm Regards my friend F-14

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Thanks Kommunist , for your wishes , it is a real pleasure to have friend like you, however to reach 10K in that time needs 100 posts / day from me, I have to need more oxygen :D and energy :D

Regards
Speaking of which, how is your preparation for WBCS going? Hope you are sparing time for that as well. :)

Pintu

Well trying my best, Kommunist , that I all can say :) now the future decides.

Regards

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
pintu not to sound to mushy and stuff but i got a pice of advice for you

"as wine grows old it becomes sweeter and stronger but as men grow they become wiser and weaker"

now you re in your prime as far as foruming is concerned so enjoy it to the max

regards

F-14

Pintu

Thanks F-14 , I surely will keep your advice in my mind. :)

Regards

Pintu

pintu not to sound to mushy and stuff but i got a pice of advice for you

"as wine grows old it becomes sweeter and stronger but as men grow they become wiser and weaker"

now you re in your prime as far as foruming is concerned so enjoy it to the max

regards

F-14
Thanks F-14, I will surely keep in that mind. :) I am old now :p but you know , I am like this type of habituated , from the day I have joined, and also I believe in politeness, I am already enjoying your company.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Pintu

Thanks youngindian, I really owe it to you all.

Warm Regards my young friend.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
congratulations pintuda, you have created threads that are some real treasures which have enlightened us and created some great database for the forum. cheers to EM for starting the thread who himself is a true asset to the forum. i like the healthy competition between both of you, look forward to many more meaningful threads from both of you.

keep posting and keep enjoying!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles