Khalistan Terror Activities

Azaad

Country flag

Since the economy of UK is up sh!t creek without a paddle in a leaky boat coz Brexit + COVID & they're desperate for an FTA, it seems Modi's sized then up & squeezed their balls & now they're acting, throwing their own creation - the khali khopdis under the bus.

Alhamdulillah for the nth time & Sat Sri Akal at the same time

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Wake up; a new Gloomberg story just dropped. Even though, I expect a thorough denial from the GoI.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Wake up; a new Gloomberg story just dropped. Even though, I expect a thorough denial from the GoI.

Preemptive strike from Shishir?

Crazywithmath

Country flag
If i am not mistaken, this story of RAW chief conveying to CIA chief about Pannu being their ass-et was reported even two month or three months back.
But the video is new. Possibly reiterated at a meet?

Anyway the long trend of drip drip information leaks continue; all attributed to unnamed 'sources' and published through loyal gora media.

@ezsasa

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag

so its fake news ? or did we bend the knee .

an "investigation" was supposed to be one of the demands for predator drone sale .

Cheran

Country flag
But the video is new. Possibly reiterated at a meet?

Anyway the long trend of drip drip information leaks continue; all attributed to unnamed 'sources' and published through loyal gora media.

@ezsasa
so its fake news ? or did we bend the knee .

an "investigation" was supposed to be one of the demands for predator drone sale .
Reiteration of Pannu being a CIA asset is to once again to convey that we had nothing to do with it. Otherwise this fresh video from Shishir@HT does not make any sense. Any other theory?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles