Kevin Rudd says China to rule the world

Mikkis

Kevin Rudd says China to rule the world

PAUL TOOHEY
The Sunday Telegraph
January 15, 2012 12:00AM

KEVIN Rudd has predicted China will overtake the US as the world's biggest economy by decade's end - but says there is nothing to fear in that.

The Foreign Minister addressed the Asia Society in New York yesterday and said whilespite China had problems with poverty and human rights suppression, there was no evidence it would face an Arab Spring or was looking at the collapse of communist rule.

Full article : http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...o-rule-the-world/story-e6freuy9-1226244458905

Last edited by a moderator:

trackwhack

Kevin Rudd is a Chinese stooge who has been saying this for years. He even looks half chinese. The moron sold half of Australia to the Chinese for dirt cheap money.

Param

I don't know if China would rule the world but China could be ruling Australia thanks to people like Rudd.

agentperry

y so much fuss about it. its stupid to say that india will grow and china wont and only india will succeed.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Excellent.

I am going to learn Mandarin!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
y so much fuss about it. its stupid to say that india will grow and china wont and only india will succeed.
Is that what the thread starter tried to show? You can guess his intentions from his flag..

J20!

Country flag
Is that what the thread starter tried to show? You can guess his intentions from his flag..
Leave him alone. He didn't say anything about India, why you guys getting so worked up by what Rudd thinks? And I didn't know people were judged by their flags on this forum. Is he not alowed to put up articles because he's Pakistani?

Blackwater

Interestingly these paki consider themselves part of china now.. they somehow forgot that they live in banana republic called pakistan..

Blackwater

Leave him alone. He didn't say anything about India, why you guys getting so worked up by what Rudd thinks? And I didn't know people were judged by their flags on this forum. Is he not alowed to put up articles because he's Pakistani?
agar apa enu char diye,te sade pale ki rah jana

(if we leave him alone ,then what will remain in our hands)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles