K-15 Sagarika Missile SLBM

no smoking

Country flag
Shaurya/ K15 Sagarika . Very few persons knows about its true capability despite many people (especially Chinese) being ignorant for its 700km range. It has a composite BGRV warhead (Ballistic Glide Re-entry Vehicle) and not a regular dumb RV.

=================================

View attachment 18255
Its stealthy, enemy won't know anytime soon that it was launched.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Really? A missile can fly as ballistic missile and cruise missile in the same time? WOW!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 18256
Shaurya's various flight trajectories, shows why its stealthy, coz it glides below LRTR horizon.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I suggest, next time don't outsource this to a high school student, a university student can make it look like real.

Some more info on why its stealthy and ABM resistant. Random non-predictive trajectory like Topol-M missile.

Types of maneuvers by Shaurya missile to make it stealthy, ABM hardened missile.

Example of Porpoise Maneuver of Shaurya missile with reference to Russian Topol-M missile.
Sorry, I can't stop laughing. Whoever makes these up, please go back to learn what a missile need to do all of these and have a close look of the slim body of K-15.

Immanuel

Country flag
Shaurya/Sagarika or K family missiles are perhaps some of the most advanced missiles in the world, it has demonstrated everything they claim of it from hypersonic flight at 40-50 km at speeds of over mach 7.5 out to a range of over 700km. The other flight trajectories allow it to reach targets over 1500 km away as well. It is an ideal hybrid weapon.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Really? A missile can fly as ballistic missile and cruise missile in the same time? WOW!!!!!!!!!

I suggest, next time don't outsource this to a high school student, a university student can make it look like real.

Sorry, I can't stop laughing. Whoever makes these up, please go back to learn what a missile need to do all of these and have a close look of the slim body of K-15.
Umm. K15 is a quasi ballistic missile, it doesn't leaves atmosphere, hence cruises at hypersonic speed within atmosphere. And yes, it has a BGRV warhead.

NeXoft007

Country flag
List of Shaurya/ K15 Sagarika warheads.
***RV Mk. 4 = ~180kg mass = 17kT FBF
***RV Mk. 5 = ~340kg mass = 50kT FBF or 200kT TN
***RV Mk. 6 = ~550kg mass = 150kT FBF (TN mode yield unknown)
Different warheads for different strategic purposes.
Re-entry-vehicle-options.jpg

Range-versus-RV-payload.jpg

airtel

Country flag
Really? A missile can fly as ballistic missile and cruise missile in the same time? WOW!!!!!!!!! :blah::blah:
I suggest, next time don't outsource this to a high school student, a university student can make it look like real.Sorry, I can't stop laughing. Whoever makes these up, please go back to learn what a missile need to do all of these and have a close look of the slim body of K-15.
K-15 is already tested & demonstrated it's performance and Inducted .

yes " A missile can fly as ballistic missile and cruise missile " :gangnam:

IndianHawk

Country flag

From a presentation by former DRDO chief VK Saraswat. Now eat your words Chini troll.
K-15 is already tested & demonstrated it's performance and Inducted .

yes " A missile can fly as ballistic missile and cruise missile " :gangnam:
Chinese logic by CCP rationality===== if Chinese can't do it no body can..

There is no point debating brainwashed slaves of CCP.

no smoking

Country flag
Ya and avinash cahnder called it a shape trajectory.
A shaped trajectory is an ordinary tech can be used in any ballistic missile to increase the difficulty of enemy's radar detection. But it doesn't turn a ballistic missile to cruise missile. Different engine, different structure and different control system.

no smoking

Country flag

From a presentation by former DRDO chief VK Saraswat. Now eat your words Chini troll.
Is that kind of chart a DRDO chief puts on? Look at the horizontal axis and vertical axis, I am not sure if he just outsource this to a high school student.

airtel

Country flag
Well, his chart said so- keep flying at the same height over 700km within atmosphere. Until today, only cruise missile can do that.
it is a ballistic missile which works as a cruise missile . :):)

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
Is that kind of chart a DRDO chief puts on? Look at the horizontal axis and vertical axis, I am not sure if he just outsource this to a high school student.
Commissar, this slide was copied from Chairman Mao's PowerPoint Presentation from the Commie world Congress 1959.
In that famous conference he also said and I quote
50 Cents per troll is the new wage, the new rage

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
A shaped trajectory is an ordinary tech can be used in any ballistic missile to increase the difficulty of enemy's radar detection. But it doesn't turn a ballistic missile to cruise missile. Different engine, different structure and different control system.
The point here is that I do not consider K 15 a ballastic missile. None of the K series missile is ballastic.

Khagesh

Look closely at that slide it carries all the more pertinent information that goes along with a launch of a BGRV - Speed & depth of sub, apogee of K-15 etc. Students who learn these things, do not need to be told in every slide that the scenario is not to scale. That much intelligence is expected.

no smoking

Country flag
Commissar, this slide was copied from Chairman Mao's PowerPoint Presentation from the Commie world Congress 1959.
In that famous conference he also said and I quote
You mean Chairman Mao already used PowerPoint 58 years ago? A big news!
Or are you suggesting your top scientists copy from something 58 years ago? Again, a big news!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles