Jokes Thread

sorcerer

Country flag
Columbia University hosting 6 separate graduation ceremonies on race, ethnicities

March 16, 2021 | 2:14pm | Updated March 16, 2021 | 2:14pm

Columbia University is planning to hold six additional graduation ceremonies for students according to their race and other aspects of how they identify.
The New York City school’s website details graduation ceremonies for Native, Asian, “Latinx” and Black students taking place for Columbia College, Columbia Engineering, General Studies and Barnard College at the end of April. Another dubbed “FLI Graduation” is for “first generation and/or low income community.” The school also hosts a “Lavender” graduation for the “LGBTIAQ+ community.”

:clap2::clap2:
well played umrica.. back to the stone age!

sorcerer

Country flag
WTF!!! If modi tries to re-start their kinship with pakis then I am going NOTA, fuck them.

View attachment 82322
Its diplomacy ..even if you are the PM you are supposed to make some statements in public.
even kim/ Iran etc wishes potus sweet fuck you messages from time to time.
take it with a sports man spirit.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
its chinese cant trust em on the soup!
Yes

The bit about the chinkis ripping out babies and making soups out of em really got to me

Donno why....
These days only dark humour gets me 🙂

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Desperately need some suggestions for air defence for my mobile phone system Rafael is giving nice offer to meView attachment 82367
Ya'll Nibbiars I am just taking the returns invested in the DFI. My target is increasing the Returns by 200 Percent's.
images - 2021-03-16T160838.232.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles