Jokes Thread

Sunder singh

i remember a joke this have been also posted by me on one more thread if you like this do click at like.
An ingenious & intelligent speech made by an Indian in the United Nations Assembly that made the world community smile.
A UN representative from India began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell
you something about Rishi (SAINT) Kashyap, after whom Kashmir is named. When he s.t.r.u.c.k a rock and it brought forth water, he
thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath.' He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When
he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished!!!
"A Pakistani had stolen them".
The UN Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'what are
you talking about?!!! "The Pakistanis weren't there then".
The Indian representative smiled and said, 'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech. 'And they say Kashmir
belongs to them??!!!

anoop_mig25

Country flag
i remember a joke this have been also posted by me on one more thread if you like this do click at like.
An ingenious & intelligent speech made by an Indian in the United Nations Assembly that made the world community smile.
A UN representative from India began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell
you something about Rishi (SAINT) Kashyap, after whom Kashmir is named. When he s.t.r.u.c.k a rock and it brought forth water, he
thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath.' He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When
he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished!!!
"A Pakistani had stolen them".
The UN Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'what are
you talking about?!!! "The Pakistanis weren't there then".
The Indian representative smiled and said, 'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech. 'And they say Kashmir
belongs to them??!!!
are sure an indian said this in UN . i yes then provide the link because i doubt about this

EzioAltaïr

If you ask an American/Canadian why they call it soccer, and refer to handegg as football, they actually try to justify it :lol:

Best part of this is that the pro players call it with it's real name. They've named it Dallas F.C. and Toronto F.C., not S.C. right? :rofl:

Tolaha

Hey.... I posted this earlier in the "Apple club"! And why did you post it in the Jokes thread? Its not a joke...... its a tragedy dude, that is, if you are an Apple boy! :troll:

I have tried numerous times trolling against Apple users. It just never works! I guess I can understand why! If their attention span was any better, they wouldn't be crazy about iPhones anyway! :tsk:

Tolaha

Finally, Apple explains the screwup:

[video]http://mashable.com/2012/09/22/apple-maps-apology-video/[/video]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles