JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

Dazzler

Neo

that was quite disheartening actually and shows the pilot dont have confidence in their aircraft. Surprisingly, in the second display. the aircraft took more time to go vertical and dropped almost dead straight without showing its agility which is another giveaway that the pilot has little faith in its control surfaces.

more in coming post
I would be scared too for loosing my toes. The cockpit is too small and the pilots risks loosing his feet if he ejects. No wonder he didn't take risks at all.

Neo

And how about the canopy that has to be closed and checked manually. :rofl:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
your aircraft performed some very basic maneuvers, a half vertical climb, a cautious high speed reversal but bailed out quickly and a couple of quarter loops, again it bailed out quickly. there is nothing special about half baked maneuvers.

see below.. international media coverage

http://www.magcartz.com/music/downl...under-turns-heads-at-paris-air-show-2015.aspx

http://www.emirates247.com/lifestyl...eir-very-own-top-gun-star-2015-06-16-1.593919
Our aircraft did vertical looping in just 17 second and horizantal looping in 21 second which are Awesome timing and comparable with best. It did a vertical climb which very few plane doses such as F20 and Su 35. It has proved that it can do all maneuvers except pegochew cobra. Your plane's performance was never found better than a trainer's. This is the difference. The vertical flight which tejas performed is the one I have not seen in F 16 and gripen forget about that Junk series of China. And let me inform you that it was LSP 4 produced atleast 4 to 5 years back. Let SP series come in . MK1+ shall be 500 kg to 800 KG light in weight. Still the plane has yet to achieve its highest AOA and 9 g limit. Aerodynamic improvements are still pending. Our plane does all this in its initial stage. Let us wait for 2 years. It will be 800 KG lighter, it will be more aerodynamic and it will pack lot more goodies. Our pilots shall be more confident than and maneuver it freely. In short, the best of Tejas is yet to come. Butt Hurt of you guys prove that our plane has done excellent job.

tsunami

Country flag
We "Guys" have participated in many international shows and impressed the world, this is your first and you are jumping like you conquered a the universe. That is sheer stupidity.

Funnily, so far, no reputable international media has given coverage to your might little plane.
Yeah your JF Bundar impressed the world so much that even Sri Lanka and Myanmar rejected it...

Dazzler

Our aircraft did vertical looping in just 17 second and horizantal looping in 21 second which are Awesome timing and comparable with best. It did a vertical climb which very few plane doses such as F20 and Su 35. It has proved that it can do all maneuvers except pegochew cobra. Your plane's performance was never found better than a trainer's. This is the difference. The vertical flight which tejas performed is the one I have not seen in F 16 and gripen forget about that Junk series of China. And let me inform you that it was LSP 4 produced atleast 4 to 5 years back. Let SP series come in . MK1+ shall be 500 kg to 800 KG light in weight. Still the plane has yet to achieve its highest AOA and 9 g limit. Aerodynamic improvements are still pending. Our plane does all this in its initial stage. Let us wait for 2 years. It will be 800 KG lighter, it will be more aerodynamic and it will pack lot more goodies. Our pilots shall be more confident than and maneuver it freely. In short, the best of Tejas is yet to come. Butt Hurt of you guys prove that our plane has done excellent job.

it did not perform the complete loop, complete reversal, complete vertical climb, complete 360 degree turn, no cuban eight and the list goes on.

Reactions: Neo

Dazzler

Yeah your JF Bundar impressed the world so much that even Sri Lanka and Myanmar rejected it...
Myanmar will recieve the first batch in 2017, they have placed the order. Srilanka has also not rejected it and are still looking to buy a squadron. it will be sold to many there is no doubt about it. Cant say the same about yours though.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
it did not perform the complete loop, complete reversal, complete vertical climb, complete 360 degree turn, no cuban eight and the list goes on.
No it performed complete vertical loop and everything you stated except cuban eight which may not have been planned. Loot at the last part of video before plane landed it did a maneuver necessary to do 8 and that too unbelievably quickly. Your plane can not perform 360* vertical loop. It does maximum 270*.

tsunami

Country flag
No it performed complete vertical loop and everything you stated except cuban eight which may not have been planned. Loot at the last part of video before plane landed it did a maneuver necessary to do 8 and that too unbelievably quickly. Your plane can not perform 360* vertical loop. It does maximum 270*.
He must have looked at JF-17 video and thought it's Tejas.... Because JF Bundar can't perform sala :p

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Myanmar will recieve the first batch in 2017, they have placed the order. Srilanka has also not rejected it and are still looking to buy a squadron. it will be sold to many there is no doubt about it. Cant say the same about yours though.
This is the same news as SL shall be provided JF 17 in 2017. Myanmar has already denied. They are not fools to waste the money on chinese junk. You can talk this nonsense to impress your domestic audience.

Dazzler

watch the video again and point me where it performed the complete loop or reversal or full circle.

Dazzler

better you look at it. tejas has performed High speed vertical loop way back in 2011. the plane which can climb vertically for 20 second can not do vertical loop?
i have seen it over and all i found was half cautious maneuvers. show me some if you say it did.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
i have seen it over and all i found was half cautious maneuvers. show me some if you say it did.
Which cautious maneuver. It was a totally a care free maneuver. full vertical looping is very clearly visible in smoke behind the aircraft from far away camera.

Dazzler

Which cautious maneuver. It was a totally a care free maneuver. full vertical looping is very clearly visible in smoke behind the aircraft from far away camera.
unfortunately, an untrained eye blinded by patriotism cannot distinguish between a poorly executed maneuver and a skillful one. Can you define aircraft maneuverability for me?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
unfortunately, an untrained eye blinded by patriotism cannot distinguish between a poorly executed maneuver and a skillful one. Can you define aircraft maneuverability for me?
this is more applicable to you when you say that JF 17 radar can see 140 KM. Yes i have quoted the figures 21 Second horizontal loop 17 second vertical loop. sudden change in direction double spin in 2 second and vertical climb for 20 second. This is my definition . It may not fit into your definition of 26 second slow speed horizontal loop and 26 second vertical loop of 270*. Now go and discuss with your brethren on PDF. They are very much Butt hurt and that idiot Mastan khan has opened a thread on PDF saying that Tejas is 10 second slower (On what? which only he knows) Your plane takes 20 second to take off while our takes 10 second. Junk fighter is outclassed on each and every parameter by a huge margin. Listen to that video I posted. It says that tejas has a competition with gripen and F 16. Your fighter is a copy of vintage Mig 21 which is still there in chinese airforce but they are not inducting your super duper 4.5 generation JF 17.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles