Jallikattu Ban: Elites vs Local Tradition

here2where

Karnataka has been saffronized to such an extent that it will no longer be swayed by the North vs South politics. Tamilnadu will stay cool for a while after the recent Police Action. Andhra and Kerala are the low hanging fruits. Which one will it be?...
TN obviously. TN has always been the powder keg. Anti-hindi, eelam support, aryan-dravidian politics, institutionalised hate against upper castes, a population obsessed with cinema actors thereby out of touch with REAL leaders, etc. Too many factors that can be exploited by evil minds with dangerous designs on our country. After this police action, things are once again ripe for the death peddlers.

As to the others, Keralites are too busy trying to get drunk with all their dinars, riyals, dirhams, etc, buying flashy cars and jets, all the while employing bengalees and tamilians to do the manual labour, and also importiing rice,vegetables and beef from TN, in between tying and retying their lungis several times.
Karnataka, BJP is strong and the state is strong.
Andhra region will be distracted for a decade of so with the re-org. Naidu will hold the fort there, he is a good leader.

TheRenegades

Barring a few incidents, I think majority of TN Police has behaved nicely for the most part. No offensive weapons & very few if not no protective gear. They were pulling protesters with bare hands.

Imagine if this happened in Western democracies. You'd see show of force.

raja696

Few more gems (not vouching for authenticity):

And this video:

These are anyway look like paid goondas . ..

So what Tamil nadu government doing... ? We know things will turn this way , but what government establishment doing... when they know what's coming

DingDong

Country flag
These are anyway look like paid goondas . ..

So what Tamil nadu government doing... ? We know things will turn this way , but what government establishment doing... when they know what's coming
Majority of protesters and sponsors might not be ill-intentioned, but they were so eager to turn this whole event into a "Secular" one that they overlooked certain details.

Few bad fish spoiled the whole pond.

End result: Jallikattu has been revived but the movement lost it's face.

raja696

Majority of protesters and sponsors might not be ill-intentioned, but they were so eager to turn this whole event into a "Secular" one that they overlooked certain details.

End result: Jallikattu has been revived but the movement lost it's face.
I mean I am talking about violence angle... movement is any way got successful.

What on earth instead of waiting things to loose hands. Police should have house arrested the organisers the way they do in j&K. WHAT fuckING police force we have...

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
reading about police's raudraroop retribution from Kashmir to Gujarat to here, reminded me of this

Barring a few incidents, I think majority of TN Police has behaved nicely for the most part. No offensive weapons & very few if not no protective gear. They were pulling protesters with bare hands.

Imagine if this happened in Western democracies. You'd see show of force.
something like...

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I got so frustrated for last few days because of all these dramas and everything. . .
Then it got me thinking.

We are 3rd big power in world. It means something, right?

I wonder how we will deal with these elements.

sukhish

I got so frustrated for last few days because of all these dramas and everything. . .
Then it got me thinking.

We are 3rd big power in world. It means something, right?

I wonder how we will deal with these elements.
yes your thinking is spot on, also Karnataka is also thinking to resurrect their age old kambala traditions. this opens the whole Pandora box. there is a reason for us being called third world. even chinease know how ritualistic and traditionalist society we are. have fun watching the circus now. Let's see how modi is able to do his so called all round development.

charlie

Country flag
Bjp should have acted earlier and that maneka g stooge needs to be kicked out. But thats too much to expect. If PM cant comment on jallikattu as matter is subjudice why did she comment/write on it? And she is a wcd minister, what does she have to do with animals. activism apni free time me karo, ministry me baith ke nahi. Gandhi surname should be synonym to being retarded.
I have watched few documentary of how bad animals are treated India and saw Maneka reacted and didn't care what religion the person is from.

I know in this case Maneka is wrong and she generalized jallikattu as animal abuse but at heart she is a well wisher of animals and have love for animals.

Hope she keep quite on this one and let this one pass.

charlie

Country flag
Dravidian movement is the domestic version of secularism .. No idol worship all gods are same you can get married to any religion . white skinned brahmin s are the villain s of the suppression of the dark skinned .. so many like this .. its basically more a radical secularism all non sense

they fooled the state of TN with this dravidian movement for 50 years
The only time I heard the world Dravidian in chennai was from a Keralian Brahmin who was the head of our hostel warden and after 20 min his face was smashed by the students from north Indian, east indian and the south indian, No body gives shits about dravidian movement or anything with white skinned brahmin or black skinned brahmin. It's just in your head. I don't know how you come to a conclusion like that. How many years you lived there ?

Just because 10 people says few things does not mean you can generalize whole population.

charlie

Country flag
TN obviously. TN has always been the powder keg. Anti-hindi, eelam support, aryan-dravidian politics, institutionalised hate against upper castes, a population obsessed with cinema actors thereby out of touch with REAL leaders, etc. Too many factors that can be exploited by evil minds with dangerous designs on our country. After this police action, things are once again ripe for the death peddlers.

As to the others, Keralites are too busy trying to get drunk with all their dinars, riyals, dirhams, etc, buying flashy cars and jets, all the while employing bengalees and tamilians to do the manual labour, and also importiing rice,vegetables and beef from TN, in between tying and retying their lungis several times.
Karnataka, BJP is strong and the state is strong.
Andhra region will be distracted for a decade of so with the re-org. Naidu will hold the fort there, he is a good leader.
Which state are you from ? it's people like you who divided the nation, who gave you the authority to say people who live in TN are anti hindi and anti aryan what the fu*k word aryan is used in 21st century ? and what's wrong with eelam support ? are people fighting for their rights is wrong against the atrocities committed by lanka government ?

They were far better then coward kashmari pandit who ran away from their places instead of fighting those asshole who threw them out. I heard a kashmari pandit saying we didn't pick ak 47 when we were thrown out and people of india didn't support them. If you can't help yourself how can you expect help from someone else ?

I have seen my colleague think Indian doing lower ends jobs and think low of indians just because of one community from north India, rest all the guys who work in my company are from south india and have secured really high position.

I was looking at a video where this foreigner makes fun saying there is so much traffic in Delhi no wonder why Indian are good taxi drivers back in our country again thinking low of indians just because of one community.

I can make anyone says crazy things from the state you are from if I give him enough money does not mean you or your state became any less Indian because some ass from your state said something bad the country.

What's wrong with being obsessed cinema actors ? is that a qualification as becoming bad Indian ?

Stop stereotyping you type of thinking only belongs in Pakistan not in India anymore.

Krusty

Country flag
@alphacentury @indiatester

just checked out DYFI ... its roots, ideological leadership and management are in West Bengal.... should explain that poster. Also, they act as the youth wing of CPI(M) party. Nothing more needs to be said. Not enough with wrecking West Bengal, they have their hand in TN issue now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
yes your thinking is spot on, also Karnataka is also thinking to resurrect their age old kambala traditions. this opens the whole Pandora box. there is a reason for us being called third world. even chinease know how ritualistic and traditionalist society we are. have fun watching the circus now. Let's see how modi is able to do his so called all round development.
Third world?
Hmm. .
Spot on. Karnataka can resurrect their old culture. But Pandora box?

So you agree that all these dramas are happening to challenge Modiji.

My only doubt is,
Can you afford it?

Some are thinking that they can attack Indian soft belly which lies among regional and caste lines.

alphacentury

Country flag
I have watched few documentary of how bad animals are treated India and saw Maneka reacted and didn't care what religion the person is from.

I know in this case Maneka is wrong and she generalized jallikattu as animal abuse but at heart she is a well wisher of animals and have love for animals.

Hope she keep quite on this one and let this one pass.
Saar, its all propaganda. Humans are treated badly in India, nobody has time for animals. You think animals are treated fairly in meat industries in 1st world countries. Nobody realizes how these events are important. These bulls are taken care of as kings throughout the year and even are treated with respect and ritual at the end. Throughout history our temples have been centre of civilisation, be it in academics or even warfare. These traditions are just one aspect of that. How to train animals, how to fight wars with animals and how to treat injured ones, and how to conserve a breed,all are part of it. And all these knowledge have been passed on because of these traditions.

And not to mention, these traditions keep men potent and fit , who can be utilized during war, be it centuries ago or now.

This is the temple elephant 'Rambhadran', peta & bunch of morons signed for euthanasia.

This is him now.

So, never trust any 2 bit doctor or any modern graduate. Even for your own health. They havent lived long enough to know whats right. Trust your forefathers.

And as for maneka, she is a two faced crook. If Modi looses the goodwill of people or even votes in next elections, it will be for these people.

alphacentury

Country flag
Third world?
Hmm. .
Spot on. Karnataka can resurrect their old culture. But Pandora box?

So you agree that all these dramas are happening to challenge Modiji.

My only doubt is,
Can you afford it?

Some are thinking that they can attack Indian soft belly which lies among regional and caste lines.
He is just triggered that Hindus are getting assertive about their culture and traditions. How dare they?

-------
As for dravidian or khalistani movement, no movement in this day and age will be successful without political leadership. Even jallikattu had some genuine leaders and protesters. The elements of these movements are fringe, but can be revived instantly with political backing. Like the violence we recently saw in cauvery issue. So, instead of going after protesters or accusing a community or state, the leadership and political backing needs to be hit hard. Hope our intel agencies are developing assets in Pak and fortifying it in India too. Because of that bastard I K Gujral, we cant hit out the khalistani roots in Pak or even when they derail our trains nowadays.

charlie

Country flag
Saar, its all propaganda. Humans are treated badly in India, nobody has time for animals. You think animals are treated fairly in meat industries in 1st world countries. Nobody realizes how these events are important. These bulls are taken care of as kings throughout the year and even are treated with respect and ritual at the end. Throughout history our temples have been centre of civilisation, be it in academics or even warfare. These traditions are just one aspect of that. How to train animals, how to fight wars with animals and how to treat injured ones, and how to conserve a breed,all are part of it. And all these knowledge have been passed on because of these traditions.

And not to mention, these traditions keep men potent and fit , who can be utilized during war, be it centuries ago or now.

This is the temple elephant 'Rambhadran', peta & bunch of morons signed for euthanasia.

This is him now.

So, never trust any 2 bit doctor or any modern graduate. Even for your own health. They havent lived long enough to know whats right. Trust your forefathers.

And as for maneka, she is a two faced crook. If Modi looses the goodwill of people or even votes in next elections, it will be for these people.
I know about jallikattu and how bulls are treated and I am not against it.

watch from 3:50
Don't compare the first world with us our thinking is different, we lived in harmony with animals. In western countries they didn't. We treat animals much better then humans one of the e.g. would be when the elephants attacking villages we don't kill them. I can post 100's of video where elephants ruined the village and killed people but still police didn't shoot them.

And this is what happen in first world country actually it's funny the video itself is from PETA

So I am trying to say is Menaka is not the normal congress person you would think she is different, she put a lot of effort in creating Gaushala. She exposes how in UP cow were exposed because of bureaucracy

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
ignorance bro ignorance they don t know anything beyond whats fed to them by the leaders ..

She has pent up anger and frustration on issues which people are suffering in the state she may be also suffering but who should be pointed finger at the smart ass state political parties show the finger at center and say its not doing much for the state and they are the villains .. Let me tell you more than the fringe the state main political parties also need to given a good lesson they just want to milk to cow both the sides .. By keeping this fear on the people they can always avoid the national parties in the state and the vice versa also get some freedom to flex with the central government..

That oh-so-nice tamil lady student with a child dreams of Tamil Nadu Independence Day to be on January 26.
Since there is a child in that pic, i have to be polite and not give vent to my true feelings.
What's wrong with these mind-fucked people? A case of collective rabies?

captscooby81

Country flag
Yes Su Su did say that president rule should be declared if the state cant control the protest ...as usual one of his self goal statements:frusty:

No it was an excuse to push OPS further to the edge of the cliff. This kind of violence can only be unleashed by a party well known to be sleeping with goondas and who now are desperate to occupy the CHAIR.
Aside, did swamy say something about president's rule? .hee hee.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles