Jallikattu Ban: Elites vs Local Tradition

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Everything said and done! High time Foreign Funded, leftist infested NGOs such as PETA, Oxfam, Greenpeace etc are banned in India and a law is passed by parliament that in no circumstance a non elected body will be involved in policy making.

Antonia's kitchen cabinet aka NAC was the beginning of the policy paralysis of the GOI under Kath-Ka-Ullu MMS. NGOs and their ringleaders made sure they infiltrate all aspect of governance and get Judges, Bureaucrats, Politicians etc on payroll and induce them with other incentives!

NGOs have become one of the most dangerous and effective tool by foreign funders to impact policies, decisions of GOI, and judgements of courts!

It's now or never to bring down this leftist, jihadi, marxist, naxal ecosystem of NGOs!

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
you know things are crazy in south when a north indian receives this as whatsapp msg

whats up with this brahmin hatred?

View attachment 13351
This is typical Hogwash by Leftist / Jihadis! All of us know that all these NGOs are cesspool of leftists & islamists. It was Congress who got it banned. Also, this is a trademark communist / islamist strategy to blame others for their own wrong doings, the language is trademark leftist / islamist!

1971ftw

Country flag
you know things are crazy in south when a north indian receives this as whatsapp msg

View attachment 13351
the entire movement is based on propaganda , i was arguing on Facebook with this old engineering Tamil class mate who thinks peta supports spain bull fighting and they want to kill all the local cattle breeds so India will import from other countries.

...like this is the level of crap do these people believe in , its fucking retarded. I mean even going by their claims India will still be by far the largest exporter of cattle and has the highest cattle population.

alphacentury

Country flag
Bjp should have acted earlier and that maneka g stooge needs to be kicked out. But thats too much to expect. If PM cant comment on jallikattu as matter is subjudice why did she comment/write on it? And she is a wcd minister, what does she have to do with animals. activism apni free time me karo, ministry me baith ke nahi. Gandhi surname should be synonym to being retarded.

1971ftw

Country flag
This is typical Hogwash by Leftist / Jihadis! All of us know that all these NGOs are cesspool of leftists & islamists. It was Congress who got it banned. Also, this is a trademark communist / islamist strategy to blame others for their own wrong doings, the language is trademark leftist / islamist!
They made a amateur mistake of using words like "hinduvtuva" shot themself in the foot

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Kambala race visuals from newsx channel, the racer running along with the buffalo is clocking 11.26 seconds for approx 100 mts. India national 100 mts record is 10.5 seconds. The kambala guy is running barefoot in ankle deep muddy water, even tougher.

Maybe somebody should try to find the guy and check his speed on a track!!!

alphacentury

Country flag
the entire movement is based on propaganda , i was arguing on Facebook with this old engineering Tamil class mate who thinks peta supports spain bull fighting and they want to kill all the local cattle breeds so India will import from other countries.
Nope, you seem to drinking too much liberal cool aid. Indian cattle breeds have survived because of these traditions. Kambala buffaloes have lifespan of 30 yrs, some live more than that, unusual for buffaloes. Many Indian breeds like gir and dangi are dying while Netherlands , brazil etc are importing desi cows. desi cow numbers have gone down with increase of mix breed for more milk yield.

Krusty

Country flag
Everything said and done! High time Foreign Funded, leftist infested NGOs such as PETA, Oxfam, Greenpeace etc are banned in India and a law is passed by parliament that in no circumstance a non elected body will be involved in policy making.

Antonia's kitchen cabinet aka NAC was the beginning of the policy paralysis of the GOI under Kath-Ka-Ullu MMS. NGOs and their ringleaders made sure they infiltrate all aspect of governance and get Judges, Bureaucrats, Politicians etc on payroll and induce them with other incentives!

NGOs have become one of the most dangerous and effective tool by foreign funders to impact policies, decisions of GOI, and judgements of courts!

It's now or never to bring down this leftist, jihadi, marxist, naxal ecosystem of NGOs!
PETA came closest to be banned in India. It's escaped intact. Instead things have taken an unfortunate turn thanks to vested interests.

Krusty

Country flag
Bjp should have acted earlier and that maneka g stooge needs to be kicked out. But thats too much to expect. If PM cant comment on jallikattu as matter is subjudice why did she comment/write on it? And she is a wcd minister, what does she have to do with animals. activism apni free time me karo, ministry me baith ke nahi. Gandhi surname should be synonym to being retarded.
I wish I could like this comment a million times

Krusty

Country flag

What does it say.......anyone?
What the fuck!? I knew it!!

DYFI-SFI: the one on the left, " Maatukari yenathu unavu, thiruvila yenathu urimai" >> Beef is my food, Jallikattu (carnival) is my right... Indian democratic youth association. Indian students association.

on the right: Eating beef results in Punishment, selling it means jail time (in a condescending tone). To oppose BJP's tyrannical rule which is removing dietery freedom of majority , DYFI.. Beef is my food, carnival is my right. Indian democratic youth association. Indian students association.

Holy fucking crap.

captscooby81

Country flag
This is sure of the fringe in the state which always is against the brahmins .. as i said every group used this protest to twist the story as per their comfort .. this might have been the work of jihadist toooo

View attachment 13351

TheRenegades

We have squandered the opportunity to bring this protest to a good conclusion.

As I see it, there was clear lack of communication from the Govt. to tell the protesters, that the law is progressing through the official channels.

Repeated promises and failures by the politicians have left lack of confidence amongst the protesters.

Sad to see all the violence in one of a kind unique protest in the recent years.

captscooby81

Country flag
No that was a rumour she cleared with a statement that she did not filed for any stay in SC .. Again the opposition parties played the Anti BJP using Menaka .. But i still feel Modi should kick her out and her son Especially after she compared sankaranti with Bakrid and the massacare of animals ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles