India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Spadex

Country flag
A local Muslim helped them to cross over , he was arrested by the police later sketches of the terrorists were released with his help

Terrorists are pathani, afgani and Pakistani in build

Their are two solutions for controlling terror activities in Jammu

> Inc the troops strength, make parmanent bases to conquer local trust.

> Remove all the kashmiri Muslim population who have recently grabbed lands from locals

shade

Country flag
I remember hearing people doing RR about some chorgress Govt returing "Haji Pir Pass" to al-Bakis

1715536298616.png

Today i was seeing the geography of PoK and i realized this small boil sticking out of it marked "Haveli" is the "Haji Pir Bulge" and our boys took it in 1965 but Shashtri gave it back to the pigs and was assassinated by the CIA a day after.
Very triggered now :rage:

Same bastards today have the gall to lecture us about slaughtering some Nijjer and the made up allegation of Pannu.

It is a sin to be a weak country truly.

cereal killer

Country flag
I remember hearing people doing RR about some chorgress Govt returing "Haji Pir Pass" to al-Bakis

View attachment 252656

Today i was seeing the geography of PoK and i realized this small boil sticking out of it marked "Haveli" is the "Haji Pir Bulge" and our boys took it in 1965 but Shashtri gave it back to the pigs and was assassinated by the CIA a day after.

Same bastards today have the gall to lecture us about slaughtering some Nijjer and the made up allegation of Pannu.

It was also forced as Pakis had made some gains around Chammb sector in Akhnoor... That's Where lands got exchanged... Had IA succeeded in Sialkot offensive operation things could have been different... Jammu and Sialkot might have got reunited.

Kumaoni

It was also forced as Pakis had made some gains around Chammb sector in Akhnoor... That's Where lands got exchanged... Had IA succeeded in Sialkot offensive operation things could have been different... Jammu and Sialkot might have got reunited.
They were forced by the west.

IA had also made more gains in Neelam Valley and Kargil

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

View attachment 252656

If we had salami sliced into PoK for every terror strike here, we would have the haveli bulge, shaksgam bulge etc all back by now. By being weak and not investing in military properly, Chorgress did a lot of damage. Even now Chorgress thinks that Army is an employment center to appease vote bank and not for safeguarding security. Anti national congress was a true blight on this country. Whatever damage you can do on several dimensions - geographical, mental, psychological, economic, aspirational, religious, living standard, global rankings, sports, health, education, water, infrastructure, corruption, sycophancy, chamchagiri, social harmony, science R&D , nutritious food, village infrastructure, poverty alleviation etc - the CONgress have done and set India back decades.

TopWatcher

Country flag
If we had salami sliced into PoK for every terror strike here, we would have the haveli bulge, shaksgam bulge etc all back by now. By being weak and not investing in military properly, Chorgress did a lot of damage. Even now Chorgress thinks that Army is an employment center to appease vote bank and not for safeguarding security. Anti national congress was a true blight on this country. Whatever damage you can do on several dimensions - geographical, mental, psychological, economic, aspirational, religious, living standard, global rankings, sports, health, education, water, infrastructure, corruption, sycophancy, chamchagiri, social harmony, science R&D , nutritious food, village infrastructure, poverty alleviation etc - the CONgress have done and set India back decades.
Bhai khangress ne pura desh bar bad kar diya.

Still people giving them votes

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles