Jallikattu Ban: Elites vs Local Tradition

captscooby81

Country flag
seriously such a shame how anti national works tirelessly to create rift . Most of the comments in NDTV are anonymous and they keep saying tamil people are against india and one comment was so irritating saying tamil are anti hindu and bull is the vehicle of shiva and how can you ride on it .. Looks like these all our porkistan pigs from across and inside our own borders who are cashing on this moment .. Stupid argument by owaisi and poonawal from kangaroos saying UCC is the reason for jallikattu ban...

Krusty

Country flag
seriously such a shame how anti national works tirelessly to create rift . Most of the comments in NDTV are anonymous and they keep saying tamil people are against india and one comment was so irritating saying tamil are anti hindu and bull is the vehicle of shiva and how can you ride on it .. Looks like these all our porkistan pigs from across and inside our own borders who are cashing on this moment .. Stupid argument by owaisi and poonawal from kangaroos saying UCC is the reason for jallikattu ban...
yep. I knew this would happen. Anti nationals within and outside TN are having a field day. I have posted earlier how Muslims are trying to highjack Jallikattu. its sick. Even IF Jallikattu is held tomorrow, its still a victory for PETA and Abrahamics because its another brick on the wall of their grand plan.

raja696

the relative it set by the courts perspective not by the accuser, the guy who looses his court case will always feel he didn't get justice .

file a petition let it be banned if it takes place in india.

again, you have the right to protest so protest , i'm saying don't break the law till then , which TN including its government parties have intentionally ignored ,on pongal the AIDMK organized a jallikattu event and walked away , yesterday "protesters" stopped a train from moving . these is not a peaceful protest.

meat aka food is a basic necessity , tortuing animals for sport isn't. animals are bread to consume, torturing animals is a internationally condemned act.

PETA isn't freaking country man its some shitty NGO , they don't rule Spain. your logic is like saying " some African tribe allow slavery so ignore the slaves in india" , its such a bs logic.
No doubt supreme court made a blunder in its judgment. Right course of action is allowing safety precautions and giving right norms that jallikattu can be performed better with least violence to the animal. It got responsibilities to preserve both tradition's as well as give legal guide lines to jallikattu.

It has no right to choose one over the other. Remember SC is just an interpreter not the one who decide's one over the other.

SC is guilty as hell if we fight against it in courts.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Its all depending who and how someone present the case looks can be deceiving interpretation can be twisted according the person who argues .. Facts cant be dully verified.. Well end of the days its our Supreme court again Half the JNU brigade and the Super Elite liberals who are the judges what else we can expect from them where the cash cow is there they will milk it .. If people are arguing SC order obey obey whats your take on the SC verdict on national anthem on movie halls lot of people started saying SC is taking the right to freedom and all nonsense . Why don t they shut the F... up and stand for national anthem .. The way the left liberals are hijacked every department of the country they are super big criminals than the Illuminati s of the west ...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Folks at CNN are using the words "tradition" and "customary" quite liberally(pun intended :) ) for what is basically a political ceremony with a legacy of little over 200 years, and over here lakhs of people are protesting to save their tradition which is more than 2000 years old.

alphacentury

Country flag
Shivsena MP says bring back bullock cart race, else there will be protests. (Polls are due.)

Also, Kannada folks on social media asking to unban Kambala. Good going I say.
Some pics.

raja696

May be it's time for considering Entrance examination(example like it's mbbs NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)) for law students entering in to law college's. No more lazy students who attemt exams year after year in consecutive fails and get in to judicial system who exhibit some stupidity to the wishes of there bias.

Please end, easy routes and make it a dedicated stream. May be we can prevent some fool's getting into judiciary.

Twitter Comment:
It's high time the word supreme is removed from supreme court and replaced to central court to reduce its excessive wisdom.

The Last Stand

Country flag
Subramaniam Swamy is now saying that the protests are funded by Churches and NGOs with a "pgurus" website article as proof for this assertion.

The article keeps mentioning an anonymous senior Intelligence official, and unless some kind of evidence is mentioned, I cannot take it seriously. Also mentions of Prabhakaran, apparently, which I haven't seen or heard yet. (I haven't been following closely)

Find it hard to trust "anonymous sources" these days after I've seen what it's done to reporting both here and abroad. (Most recent example being this Trump's Golden shower business, with "anonymous CIA sources")

If someone knows about this pgurus website and its authenticity, please respond.

To my knowledge, the protest has popular support well beyond NGO funded activities. It's confusing when they're claiming church/NGO are acting in opposition the the Liberal action plan.

Thoughts?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Subramaniam Swamy is now saying that the protests are funded by Churches and NGOs with a "pgurus" website article as proof for this assertion.

The article keeps mentioning an anonymous senior Intelligence official, and unless some kind of evidence is mentioned, I cannot take it seriously. Also mentions of Prabhakaran, apparently, which I haven't seen or heard yet. (I haven't been following closely)

Find it hard to trust "anonymous sources" these days after I've seen what it's done to reporting both here and abroad. (Most recent example being this Trump's Golden shower business, with "anonymous CIA sources")

If someone knows about this pgurus website and its authenticity, please respond.

To my knowledge, the protest has popular support well beyond NGO funded activities. It's confusing when they're claiming church/NGO are acting in opposition the the Liberal action plan.

Thoughts?
Hope senior intelligence official is not RSN singh.

OTOH, I did see Prabhakaran posters Among the crowd yesterday. It was shown as a passing shot on TimesNow, but it was there.

Krusty

Country flag
Hope senior intelligence official is not RSN singh.

OTOH, I did see Prabhakaran posters Among the crowd yesterday. It was shown as a passing shot on TimesNow, but it was there.
Supporters of Viduthalai siruthai party probably. the thirumavalavan gang. They still believe in Eelam and push for investigation into warcrimes by SL.

raja696

Yup it seems confusing and a bit conflict in simple understanding.

In the start when jallikattu was banned, the dissatisfaction of public was diverted towards bjp through media church etc.

When jallikattu gained support from all over country these same groups noticed back lash on then old jairam ramesh en congi support to ban and these guys attempted Tamil nadu vs north India.

Now it could be part of coverup using Prabhakaran ect in this final dimension, an escape route to portray tamilians are protest mongers, prefer violence and heartless people.

Hope no violence take place in Tamil Nadu. May be news media is ready with trumpet's to escalate situation to shame India concept on world stage.

You can see already peaceful owaisi raising his voice from back side.

Recently have u guys observed? Missionary mothership of ngos tried every trick in book to reverse ban on them for violating fcra.

Another intolerance action in making.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

Thoughts?
C2l8DWzUkAAi9JF.jpg

C2j2bJeUAAA-__Y.jpg

Pic 1 Osama
Pic 2 prabhakaran

DingDong

Country flag
Yup it seems confusing and a bit conflict in simple understanding.

In the start when jallikattu was banned, the dissatisfaction of public was diverted towards bjp through media church etc.

When jallikattu gained support from all over country these same groups noticed back lash on then old jairam ramesh en congi support to ban and these guys attempted Tamil nadu vs north India.

Now it could be part of coverup using Prabhakaran ect in this final dimension, an escape route to portray tamilians are protest mongers, prefer violence and heartless people.

Hope no violence take place in Tamil Nadu. May be news media is ready with trumpet's to escalate situation to shame India concept on world stage.

You can see already peaceful owaisi raising his voice from back side.

Recently have u guys observed? Missionary mothership of ngos tried every trick in book to reverse ban on them for violating fcra.

Another intolerance action in making.
Good news is that most of the anger was directed against the PETA a foreign NGO.
We need to trust the common citizens and root out the vermin.

Those who carry the posters of Osama and Prabhakaran must not forget the fates of the two individuals, their families and followers.

I hope our agencies are up to the task. These b@stards need to be studied and shut ensuring that even roots are not left.
They must be. State and Central agencies must be keeping close watch.

captscooby81

Country flag
They should why not anyone celebrate their ethnic festival the way they want . but if they do it with same kind of peace protest.. peace but full noise type chennai protest then it gives a great power ..same like the silent marches of maratha s which were happening last year ... Go guys we had 170 + breeds on indian Bulls today we are left out with less than 40 type of indian breed bulls .. we have lost our culture in the name of modernisation we more adopted to western culture . but why should we let go of your ethnic animals ....

Shivsena MP says bring back bullock cart race, else there will be protests. (Polls are due.)

Also, Kannada folks on social media asking to unban Kambala. Good going I say.
Some pics.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Go guys we had 170 + breeds on indian Bulls today we are left out with less than 40 type of indian breed bulls .. we have lost our culture in the name of modernisation
Bulls have no future other than breeding cows for which much less numbers are required.

Even cows are loosing the milk market to Buffalo .

Without economic logic the population of both cows and bulls will only decline.

captscooby81

Country flag
Bro see the difference let me decode whats written in the First pic this poster says against the central government and guess who are these people (indian muslim league political party ) you can google translate the last line written in green ...its political pigs who hijacked the movement slowly when they realised its giving good TRP ..

Picture 2 is LTTE chief prabhakaran and yes there are still those fringe elements left in the state who still dream to split the state and create a separate tamil country by merging it with north srilanka but gone are those days people don t encourage them anymore no one gives any weight-age to tamil nationalism ..There are always sections of the society which want to push their agenda when such an emotional movement is taking place ..

Where the intelligence department should be seriously looking is in the bengali speaking lungi wallas who pose much more serious threat to the integrity of the unity of indian state ...

I hope our agencies are up to the task. These b@stards need to be studied and shut ensuring that even roots are not left.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles