Jallikattu Ban: Elites vs Local Tradition

Krusty

Country flag

HE is a true Prime Minister. He's talking in Tamil. Modi should learn a thing or two from him. India is the home and root of Tamils and look at the situation here and compare it with this Guy. Such a bloody shame.

@Razor

Krusty

Country flag
Actress Trisha deactivated her twitter ac young and left after being trolled for supporting PETA.

IMG_3007.JPG

Text reads: "as if she is resigning a government job! Old dog. Going to do Low level work for PETA. Look at the show off!"

Well it was much better in the movie. English translation without context is slightly dry ...

Akshay_Fenix

He's not pro jallikattu. He's pro SC. look at his earlier tweet that I uploaded. Porukki in Tamil is a deregatory term.
You will never get jallikattu back by taking the law in your hands. Only way to get it back is through legal means.
Burning buses and beating a few cops only makes the pro-jallikattu people as violent rabid and Supreme court judges - NGOs as peacefuls.

We need to expose the supreme Court, show the sleeping people that these guys have been sold out.

If more people come and voice their anger(democratically), the government will be forced to pass an ordinance.

Abhijat

Country flag
How exactly do you infer , government could have brought ordinance , when matter is sub judice in S.C itself for an year?

It was S.C which have not written down the judgement for an year, so that further decision to bypass S.C order could have not been issued.

Krusty

Country flag
Only way to get it back is through legal means.
Bro, constitution is a joke here. The very fact that Muslims can slip through it when it comes to public slaughter without as much as a slap on the wrist is proof.

We need to expose the supreme Court, show the sleeping people that these guys have been sold out.
Expose where? SC has openly said yesterday they are not answerable to anyone. Whole India watched. What did anyone do? No one questioned SC. in a democracy every institution is answerable to the public. SC just stopped a few steps short of acting like the Fuhrer.

If more people come and voice their anger(democratically), the government will be forced to pass an ordinance.
Let's see.. this year they have failed jallikattu yet again. It's a cycle. Next year it will be the same story. I bet on it. Atleast last year Jayalalitha was in support of Jallikattu. OPS is giving competition to Maun Mohan Singh.

Akshay_Fenix

Bro, constitution is a joke here. The very fact that Muslims can slip through it when it comes to public slaughter without as much as a slap on the wrist is proof.

Expose where? SC has openly said yesterday they are not answerable to anyone. Whole India watched. What did anyone do? No one questioned SC. in a democracy every institution is answerable to the public. SC just stopped a few steps short of acting like the Fuhrer.

Let's see.. this year they have failed jallikattu yet again. It's a cycle. Next year it will be the same story. I bet on it. Atleast last year Jayalalitha was in support of Jallikattu. OPS is giving competition to Maun Mohan Singh.
Right wing is only good at fighting their battles on keyboards, online platform and bringing their own people down(Swamy who is filing petition after petitions).

While the left wing PETA shits, NGOs are united and have lawyers that are fighting(bringing down traditions) in real life.

Sir ji What have you done in real life to bring some change?

Krusty

Country flag
Right wing is only good at fighting their battles on keyboards, online platform and bringing their own people down(Swamy who is filing petition after petitions).

While the left wing PETA shits, NGOs are united and have lawyers that are fighting(bringing down traditions) in real life.

Sir ji What have you done in real life to bring some change?
Nothing ji, I am but a lowly keyboard warrior. This is what I do. I only attend jallikattu and that too not for the last couple of years. In short, nothing. I am neither rich, Nor influential Nor a lawyer. I can only do what I can. Although I fail to see the point you are trying to make.

Krusty

Country flag
Proves my point.
The same Subramaniam Swamy, PETA and Supreme Court will keep quiet when blood runs through the streets from animal slaughters during Eid. That is my point. And then to shut us up, they will use words like political process, democracy, rule of law and respecting the constitution and so on.

I'm sure SC, PETA and Swami wont mind this
IMG_3012.JPG

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The same Subramaniam Swamy, PETA and Supreme Court will keep quiet when blood runs through the streets from animal slaughters during Eid. That is my point. And then to shut us up, they will use words like political process, democracy, rule of law and respecting the constitution and so on.

I'm sure SC, PETA and Swami wont mind this
Damn, where is this?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
View attachment 13066

Who the hell is swamy to teach "rule of law" :lol:
What kind of tamil is he? Trudeau is more tamil.

Anyway,
Rajini sir ( a marati-born tamil) :Bring in whatever rules but Jallikattu must be held to keep up the traditions of our tamil culture.
Kamal sir: If you want a ban on Jallikattu, ban biriyani too.

here2where

The same Subramaniam Swamy, PETA and Supreme Court will keep quiet when blood runs through the streets from animal slaughters during Eid.
When you demand eid be blood-less, will tamils be prepared to give up kida vettu (goat slaughter in tamil temples) as well?

WARNING!!! VERY GRAPHIC -

raja696

Subramanian Swamy39 says he supported jallikattu.

Probably jalli kattu banned through Congress stooges in supreme court

Global Defence

Articles