J20 Stealth Fighter

lavender87

J-20 is a kind of crap. I heard that many people said that China has exaggerated too much about their military strength. Not like India, China could not receive any help from Russia or USA in design and manufacture the hybrid aircraft (air-crap) J-20, so what China has got so far was just a copy of Su-35 and F-22 or something within a copy brain.

Many online news said that J-20 could not reach the speed that China declared, and it also has problem with the window-glass I think. There may be many other problems inside the aircraft that has not been exposed.

To understand the quality of J-20, you can look at the quality of made-in-China products to have a precise decision.

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
J-20 is a kind of crap. I heard that many people said that China has exaggerated too much about their military strength. Not like India, China could not receive any help from Russia or USA in design and manufacture the hybrid aircraft (air-crap) J-20, so what China has got so far was just a copy of Su-35 and F-22 or something within a copy brain.

Many online news said that J-20 could not reach the speed that China declared, and it also has problem with the window-glass I think. There may be many other problems inside the aircraft that has not been exposed.

To understand the quality of J-20, you can look at the quality of made-in-China products to have a precise decision.
have you buy any high quality products from china? or just goto walmart? no one know the spec of j20, its probably not good as f22, but look at spec of other chinese military project, we can estimate some their ability. the stuff you buy is cheap because that was the whole point to import products from china, cheap. there are certain mid-high quality stuff in china depend on products, but like any quality product you need to pay the extra.

j10 certainly is on a differently level than j7/j8. they basically leapfrog by a gen or so on fighter through various method legal/illegal. also due to most electronic are manufacture in china, china currently has better understanding of electronic system than russia. their electronic are ahead of russia, but jet engine, material science, propulsion are still lag behind.

AprilLyrics

never mix civil products with military products..

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
never mix civil products with military products.india,who cannot even make 5.56 bullets,can lunch its rockets.
Really, I kinda think i never fired foreign bullets..

You sure ? Not sure dont reply..

AprilLyrics

Really, I kinda think i never fired foreign bullets..

You sure ? Not sure dont reply..
not sure~last time i saw that india cannot make itself bullet,i forget the caliber or maybe its cannon shell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i just want to tell him even if he didnt buy a high quality china made cellphone,china can still make high quality military products.

Last edited:

lavender87

have you buy any high quality products from china? or just goto walmart? no one know the spec of j20, its probably not good as f22, but look at spec of other chinese military project, we can estimate some their ability. the stuff you buy is cheap because that was the whole point to import products from china, cheap. there are certain mid-high quality stuff in china depend on products, but like any quality product you need to pay the extra.

j10 certainly is on a differently level than j7/j8. they basically leapfrog by a gen or so on fighter through various method legal/illegal. also due to most electronic are manufacture in china, china currently has better understanding of electronic system than russia. their electronic are ahead of russia, but jet engine, material science, propulsion are still lag behind.

You misunderstood my words. I has experienced the worst time ever since China products arrive in the USA. Many people used to thought that China made products distributed by those famous brands like Sony, Tosiba, Bosch,... will maintain a certain standard of quality, but unfortunately we were surprised before those craps. The price are a bit cheaper than product made in Europe or Japan, USA, but the quality is not worth a penny. We now call those China made products China's craps.

The price of China's products are hiking, but their quality is sliding downhill constantly. One day, no one would want a China's products because they value their time and health more than a little seduction in price.

J20!

Country flag

Do you have actual info or are you just trolling? What internal problems that haven't been exposed?

What the hell is window-glass dude? And what info on the J20 has China released?

Get some real info then come back fanboy. And considering that your country has nothing even comparable to the J20, I don't see how YOU can call it crap. Don't even pretend to be American dude, your grammar is worse than my 3 year old's.

J20!

Country flag
You misunderstood my words. I has experienced the worst time ever since China products arrive in the USA. Many people used to thought that China made products distributed by those famous brands like Sony, Tosiba, Bosch,... will maintain a certain standard of quality, but unfortunately we were surprised before those craps. The price are a bit cheaper than product made in Europe or Japan, USA, but the quality is not worth a penny. We now call those China made products China's craps.

The price of China's products are hiking, but their quality is sliding downhill constantly. One day, no one would want a China's products because they value their time and health more than a little seduction in price.
Again, WTF are you saying? Are you calling iPads, iPods, LG appliances, Sony appliances, Samsung appliances crap? Is China producing crap the reason almost every high end appliance producer has been outsourcing manufacturing to China for decades now? Get back to the real world dude, your arguments are just childish.

China produces both low end and high end products. It's not our fault people like you can only afford the cheap knock-offs.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Get some real info then come back fanboy. And considering that your country has nothing even comparable to the J20, I don't see how YOU can call it crap. Don't even pretend to be American dude, your grammar is worse than my 3 year old's.
Again, WTF are you saying?
China produces both low end and high end products. It's not our fault people like you can only afford the cheap knock-offs.
Counter post not via personal attacks, If you cant counter other post with intelligence you should not post here..

s002wjh

Country flag

each one of those foreign product sony, apple etc has its own QA inspection in the manufacture process. and they tell the manufacture how to make the product properly etc. it doesn't matter is in US or china, the process is same. but when making millions stuff and rush it the chance of making a bad product increase. i won't say apple,samsuang made in china is bad since i haven't broke my 1st gen istuff yet. as for price hike its the inflation here, cost of labor there increase etc etc. china will continue making product, maybe now low end stuff like shoes,cloth etc, but they will move to making more electronic, heavy mahcinery etc etc. cheap labor mostal affect low end manufacture, but there are other reason for apply, samsung etc made stuff in china not just cheap labor

J20!

Country flag
Counter post not via personal attacks, If you cant counter other post with intelligence you should not post here..
What is there to counter? No links nor articles, just what he "thinks" is true.

Even you know there are no "window-glass" problems on the J20, and that China has never released any speed figures on the J20, not even its weight. He doesn't even state what "problems" he's talking about or give support to his claims.

ts called trolling.

If I did the same thing on the AMCA thread, calling it crap and not even justifying my statements, I'd be crucified and probably banned.

I know you're biased, and I honestly don't really care, but you are a moderator on an INTERNATIONAL forum. Act like one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infraction Given:

Be civil to your fellow forum user. They'll respect you if you respect them. If you can't win with intelligence and knowledge, then these forums are the wrong place for you.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
You Folks .. why do not you all agree that China has made a bamboo plane which if 5th generation..

lavender87

Again, WTF are you saying? Are you calling iPads, iPods, LG appliances, Sony appliances, Samsung appliances crap? Is China producing crap the reason almost every high end appliance producer has been outsourcing manufacturing to China for decades now? Get back to the real world dude, your arguments are just childish.

Where are moderators in this Forum. This forum is for discussing not for personal attack. I did not attack any of you in this forum, Chinese. If you are so aggressive just as a natural jungle instinct as your country, then you should go to jungle and play with monkey.

I always buy stuffs with selection. Are you a 5 years old kid or what. You only know about those Ipad or Ipod that everybody knows? lol. A couple famous brands that I listed out,, Bosch, Samsung, Sony... are well-known companies. They have a lot products that made in China, but also carry products that made in Japan or USA... with a completely different price. And I'll let you know my secret that I only buy China's products, even from a famous brands, when they are onsale at least 50-70% off, other wise, I rather spend extra money to by products that not made in China.

I like Indian's products though. They are also as low price as China's products but have good quality. Nowaday, consumer should not look at the brand of products, but only should base on the origin of products. If products are not made in China, then its quality should be okay. Also note that Made In PROC or PRC is also China's products, this is one way that China tricks people, since they bewared of products from China.

No one will destroy China better than those stupid brains and aggressive behaviours. People believe in farcism had once thought that aggressiveness will help them to achieve greatness. Good luck to your China's farcism.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
..................................................................................
Nimo is super cool and moderators need to introduce that category for Nimo and some others...

Last edited by a moderator:

J20!

Country flag
Where are moderators in this Forum. This forum is for discussing not for personal attack. I did not attack any of you in this forum, Chinese. If you are so aggressive just as a natural jungle instinct as your country, then you should go to jungle and play with monkey.

I always buy stuffs with selection. Are you a 5 years old kid or what. You only know about those Ipad or Ipod that everybody knows? lol. A couple famous brands that I listed out,, Bosch, Samsung, Sony... are well-known companies. They have a lot products that made in China, but also carry products that made in Japan or USA... with a completely different price. And I'll let you know my secret that I only buy China's products, even from a famous brands, when they are onsale at least 50-70% off, other wise, I rather spend extra money to by products that not made in China.

I like Indian's products though. They are also as low price as China's products but have good quality. Nowaday, consumer should not look at the brand of products, but only should base on the origin of products. If products are not made in China, then its quality should be okay. Also note that Made In PROC or PRC is also China's products, this is one way that China tricks people, since they bewared of products from China.

No one will destroy China better than those stupid brains and aggressive behaviours. People believe in farcism has once thought that aggressiveness will help them to achieve greatness. Good luck to your China's farcism.
It doesn't matter to me whether you buy your things from Japan or Mars, but you're still not supporting your argument on the J20. Where are the links or articles on how the J20 has "window-glass problems"?

PS: Don't lie, I bet there are at least 10 things in your house RIGHT NOW that are made in China, maybe even the shirt on your back.

Last edited:

Hari Sud

Country flag
The J 20 stealth plane is mostly hot air kept alive by Chinese lies and western curiosity.

Chinese would know when a few of these planes without enemy action would begin fall out of the sky.

At the moment they are riding the crest of popular fiction; all manucatured in China and picked up by western reporters and reported as threat to America and Britain etc.

This lie was common when American administration under Presiden Nixon & Melvin Laird (secretary of Defence) scared the US Congress into voting for more money in 1969. A non existent Soviet threat was the cue.

Same thing is happening now.

Yes, Chinese have copied the shape of F-22 & F-35 into a bamboo plane to scare the Americans. Hardly did they know that it would backfire onto them into Americans putting five times stricter controls on leakage of technology to China and US Congress voting more and more money into F-22 & F-35 programs.

Let me remind you that F-22 & F-35 and Russians althogh flying these stealth planes are far from perfecting the technology. There are problem galore in each of these planes. Hoping China would outdo them is most unlikely.

Let us hope one or two J-20 fall out of the sky and end Chinese dream.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles