J20 Stealth Fighter

ice berg

That is certainly rich coming from you. I will leave you and your lively imagination alone. As the sore loser you are. :lol:

trackwhack

That is certainly rich coming from you. I will leave you and your lively imagination alone. As the sore loser you are. :lol:
thats your comeback? you had a lot of scrambled stuff to say about how educated chinese were in the previous post, what happened? hard stats got you knickers in a twist?

ice berg

Your lack of logic is simply amazing. When did I say anything about how educated chinese were in my previous post.
Do you ever read any post or just make up things?:hail:

Your scrambled brain must be truly awesome.

trackwhack

Your lack of logic is simply amazing. When did I say anything about how educated chinese were in my previous post.
Do you ever read any post or just make up things?:hail:

Your scrambled brain must be truly awesome.

Here you idiot....

It seems that your contribution to this thread drowned in your long description of academic and financial success.
Unless he was adressing you when he said that, I dont really see your point.
Does your education level contradict the point he was making? Did he had you in his mind when he said that?

I have encountered one other poster(namely the troll he was adressing) before you who makes references to their high intelligence and education as a factor in deciding how to respond to others, especially people they call CCP chicoms.

I looking forward to get more PhDs. Maybe then I can finally boast about them on an internet forum, regardless whether it can be verified or not. .

Guess all those PhDs never taught you about common sense.

ice berg

Here you idiot....

I have encountered one other poster(namely the troll he was adressing) before you who makes references to their high intelligence and education as a factor in deciding how to respond to others, especially people they call CCP chicoms.

I looking forward to get more PhDs. Maybe then I can finally boast about them on an internet forum, regardless whether it can be verified or not. .

And from those sentences, you arrived to the conclusion that I was refering to how well educated chinese people are in general?

thats your comeback? you had a lot of scrambled stuff to say about how educated chinese were in the previous post, what happened? hard stats got you knickers in a twist?
Thanks for confirming my suspicion. There will be an ambulance waiting for you outside in a short while.
Certain ppl just isnt safe running loose.

Last edited:

trackwhack

And from those sentences, you arrived to the conclusion that I was refering to how well educated chinese people are in general?

Thanks for confirming my suspicion. There will be an ambulance waiting for you outside in a short while.
Certain ppl just isnt safe running loose.
Yeah, good, run away after making another irrelevant snide comment when you've been beaten up black and blue.

ice berg

Darn, you are hilarious. :rofl:
Those past pages are just priceless.
Must be nice living in your bubble world and your own definition of how to win an argument.

I will not pick on you from now on.
I am having a bad conscience. It just isnt fair.

Last edited:

GromHellscream

Hey, he is talking about statistics in US, I mistook this point with my first glance.

Last edited:

dearfly

thxx for sharing J20'pics, its a beautiful aircraft. theirs a lots of critics going over J20's, but this aircraft is real and flying over the sky. One cannot underestimate its capabilities.

Comparing to F22 and PAK FA, J20 is big, carry more payload, more fuel that means greater range and speed. it is cheaper and seeing to Chinese production capabilities they could produce a lot withing a limited budget and a limited period. Closely other two will be outnumbered. more severity of F22 its really costlier.

every one agreed with j20's low thrust to weight ratio and limited maneuverability, will be not good for a dogfight against Raptor & PAK FA. bt also shows capabilities of a stealth bomber unlike B2 or F-117.

clearly in coming years their will be question arise on air dominance of US. unstable failed state like Pakistan will be having those planes, clearly a big threat for India. prototype PAK FA with 3D thrust vector results extreme agility and most survivable jet in air combat but having some issues with stealth capability:scared2:, anyways final product is yet to come:thumb:.

Clearly J20 will changed the direction of wind, era of new jets have began, most of the nations have began their projects, who ever cant will buy PAK FA or J20. why not F22, coz similar tech is available in much cheaper prices.

who ever wins will have to wait until jets inducted to their air forces. For now no doubt J20 have an edge but on papers.

Blackwater

thxx for sharing J20'pics, its a beautiful aircraft. theirs a lots of critics going over J20's, but this aircraft is real and flying over the sky. One cannot underestimate its capabilities.

Comparing to F22 and PAK FA, J20 is big, carry more payload, more fuel that means greater range and speed. it is cheaper and seeing to Chinese production capabilities they could produce a lot withing a limited budget and a limited period. Closely other two will be outnumbered. more severity of F22 its really costlier.

every one agreed with j20's low thrust to weight ratio and limited maneuverability, will be not good for a dogfight against Raptor & PAK FA. bt also shows capabilities of a stealth bomber unlike B2 or F-117.

clearly in coming years their will be question arise on air dominance of US. unstable failed state like Pakistan will be having those planes, clearly a big threat for India. prototype PAK FA with 3D thrust vector results extreme agility and most survivable jet in air combat but having some issues with stealth capability:scared2:, anyways final product is yet to come:thumb:.

Clearly J20 will changed the direction of wind, era of new jets have began, most of the nations have began their projects, who ever cant will buy PAK FA or J20. why not F22, coz similar tech is available in much cheaper prices.

who ever wins will have to wait until jets inducted to their air forces. For now no doubt J20 have an edge but on papers.

y now days pakis come in Indian flag:confused::confused:

dearfly

@above:frusty:, first read...den think...den think what to write...den type...jackjass.

cir

J20-2001 on 26.04.2012

It's about time that 2002 starts making taxing runs.

ice berg

And I who thought industrial espionage has existed for centries. If we follow your logic then all those nations dont have original thinking then. Guess critical thinking isnt your strongeste side?:rolleyes:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
And I who thought industrial espionage has existed for centries. If we follow your logic then all those nations dont have original thinking then. Guess critical thinking isnt your strongeste side?:rolleyes:
Ha ha ha, when caught a thief always squeals that theft is common phenomena, this attempt of theft clearly indicates that Chinese are way behind in technologies irrespective of the tall claims

ice berg

Because someone who allegetely wanted to buy a surveillance drone and stealth technology related to the U.S.'s F-22 Raptor fighter jet, then it clear indicates that Chinese are way behind in technologies? Ok, I rest my case.:p
P.S i never realised China ever made tall claims about their gap with US. Most state a 20-30 years gap.
You must have a lively imagination then.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Because someone who allegetely wanted to buy a surveillance drone and stealth technology related to the U.S.'s F-22 Raptor fighter jet, then it clear indicates that Chinese are way behind in technologies? Ok, I rest my case.:p
P.S i never realised China ever made tall claims about their gap with US. Most state a 20-30 years gap.
You must have a lively imagination then.
You didn't read the news didn't you. It is Chinese attempt, which got busted.
China can not bridge the gap as this news item again proves they are incapable of original thiking

panduranghari

You are incapable of critical thinking. If you were CAPABLE, you would not have been a fifty cent poster.

For some members of the original Chinese "50 Cent Party" it was a full time job, receiving up to 50 cents (two yuan) each for up to a hundred pro-government messages posted a day, using several dozen different accounts. Eight years ago, when Chinese propaganda officials ... organized the pro-government posters already out there. The propaganda bureaucracy (which is huge in China) did so and got so many volunteers that they soon developed a test to select the most capable posters, and also set up training classes to improve the skills of volunteers. Cash bonuses were offered for the most effective work. At one point, the government had nearly 100,000 volunteers and paid posters operating. This quickly evolved into the 50 Cent Army, and now the 50 Ruble Army in Russia.
Information Warfare: The 50 Ruble Army

https://plus.google.com/113117251731252114390/posts/Yq4ANsJTG3M

A new report details how huge numbers of people in China are paid to comment on Internet message boards, blog comments and social networks in order to sway public opinion.

Called Battling the Internet Water Army: Detection of Hidden Paid Posters, the report was developed by Canada's University of Victoria and China's Beijing University.

The posters-for-hire are usually the unemployed and college students, and they're hired by PR firms and other organizations to execute promotions or opinion campaigns.

One firm recently admitted to employing more than 800 people who created nearly 20,000 fake user IDs. Half of the posters create at least one post or comment at the rate of one every 2.5 minutes, and many do this full time. And there are many such PR firms engaged in the practice.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2011/11/chinas-spam-slinging-internet-water-army/45382/

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27357/

http://thenextweb.com/asia/2011/11/...o-post-web-commenters-analysed-in-new-report/

The government of China does this, too. And when they do, it's called the 50 Cent Army.

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/co...ow-Chinas-50-Cent-Army-Could-Wreck-Web-20.htm

Of course, astro-turfing exists outside China. But as the report details, the scale of China's Internet Water Army is far beyond anything outside China.

Comments on that blog are interesting too;

Osaka48
Collapse
Anybody listening? I'll give this a shot. I had subscribed to the WSJ online edition some months ago. I have a particular interest in the Asian/China articles. It soon became apparent that the comment sections were infested with 50-cent army posters, mostly with fake names in violation of the WSJ posting rules. They employed several typical tactics in their posts:
1. "Counter" the alleged anti-Chinese theme of the article and post pro-Chinese propaganda.
2. Employ "mobbing" tactics to drown out other posters and ridicule their (supportive) posts.
3. Change the topic of the article and discuss pro-Chinese subjects.
4. Post anti-American subjects and emphasize bad parts of American history.
The 50-cent army had an obvious "cut and paste" theme that repeated itself over-and-over again such as America's poor treatment of native Americans (a favorite), huge national debt, or the OSW movement.
Certain WSJ subscribers "uncovered" the so-called "wu mao" and countered their propaganda campaigns much to the dismay of the moderators. The moderators were slow or reluctant to ban the 50-cent posters (freedom of speech?), but eventually started to ban them. Nevertheless, the prestige of the WSJ was too tempting for the 50-cent army, and for every ban of "Meng De Cao" he would return under a different name. One 50-cent poster is now under his 7th false identity...they keep coming back like a bad penny. As a paid subscriber (using my real name) I was banned by the WSJ after a "heated" exchange with a 50-cent army poster (who was a non-subscriber using a fake name). I've not been able to get back in, but my nemasis was back posting his CCP drivel within an hour. Go figure!

Last edited:

panduranghari

Its obvious even to an idiot that almost all these Chinese are the 50 cent posters.

Hey iceberg I got 1 question for you- has INFLATION caught up with the propaganda machine? Are you not going to agitate for increased pay and better working conditions?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles