J20 Stealth Fighter

Geoffrey R. Stone

Wrong thread kid. Looks like I have your brains all scrambled. Next time try not to punch above your weight.
Those are some mighty big words coming from a poorly educated fool such as yourself.

I'll bet you've never even heard of peer-reviewed academic journals, and their status, before yesterday

It's what professors, doctors, historians, academics, and scientists, all the way up to the top (Harvard), use.

Trying to equate it to a random internet news article is so beyond ignorant that you should pity yourself.

Last edited:

Geoffrey R. Stone

Told ya I broke ya. Finally it is you who resorts to personal attacks. Nice to know you found your place. Now stay there.
I'm just being judgmental! It's really pathetic if you can't even obey your own definitions. If you don't think your prior use of the term "propagandist clown" is a personal attack, then I don't see why you think it's a personal attack for me to point out your apparently low level of educational attainment.

Last edited:

trackwhack

I'm just being judgmental! It's really pathetic if you can't even obey your own definitions. If you don't think your prior use of the term "propagandist clown" is a personal attack, then I don't see why you think it's a personal attack for me to point out your apparently low level of educational attainment.
Quit making a fool outta yourself

Geoffrey R. Stone

Quit making a fool outta yourself
It's really sad to watch your feigned attempts at intellectualism finally break down into a frenzy of pubescent logic, when faced with a higher standard of what constitutes credible evidence. If you ever had any plans to do anything more than clean toilets and flip burgers, you should probably just give up on them, because you most definitely won't make it.

trackwhack

It's really sad to watch your feigned attempts at intellectualism finally break down into a frenzy of pubescent logic, when faced with a higher standard of what constitutes credible evidence. If you ever had any plans to do anything more than clean toilets and flip burgers, you should probably just give up on them, because you most definitely won't make it.
Its really sad that you cannot come up with any intelligent retort to the points I've made so far and then try to paint that as your opponents failure. You need medical help. You dont even want to get into what I do for a living and how well I live Mr Ignoramus.

GK, he wasnt aware of the trap he was falling into. I like taming CCP mouthpeices, its a hobby.

Last edited:

Geoffrey R. Stone

Face it. You have already demonstrated numerous times that you clearly had no idea what the difference was between a random internet news article and a peer-reviewed academic journal. If you had any understanding of that to begin with, you wouldn't have been so cavalier about ignoring it. It's something anyone would learn if they went to a decent college. My views were based on a dense and convincing collection of research, all of which I was happy to cite for you. Your empty rhetoric truly appears to know no bounds.

Now you've started copying my responses too! I rest my case. :lol:

Last edited:

trackwhack

Face it. You have already demonstrated numerous times that you clearly had no idea what the difference was between a random internet news article and a peer-reviewed academic journal. If you had any understanding of that to begin with, you wouldn't have been so cavalier about ignoring it. It's something anyone would learn if they went to a decent college. My views were based on a dense and convincing collection of research, all of which I was happy to cite for you. Your empty rhetoric truly appears to know no bounds.
You're repeating yourself now. So copying has moved on to serial production. Very efficient indeed. :lol:

Anyway, its the weekend, I'm checking out. I will come back to spank you again on Monday. Until then, adios. Dont get caught. :)

J20!

Country flag
You're repeating yourself now. So copying has moved on to serial production. Very efficient indeed. :lol:

Anyway, its the weekend, I'm checking out. I will come back to spank you again on Monday. Until then, adios. Dont get caught. :)
Who've you been spanking? All I see is you being schooled in academia, not the other way around,,, All you're doing is going round and round in circles. Go to college son, come back when you know what peer-reviewed writings are.

Geoffrey R. Stone

Who've you been spanking? All I see is you being schooled in academia, not the other way around,,, All you're doing is going round and round in circles. Go to college son, come back when you know what peer-reviewed writings are.
It's really sad isn't it? People who are poorly educated, regardless of their age, often have no idea when they're exposing their ignorance for anyone to see. The catch is that their peers (at least the ones of a similarly poor educational background), are equally oblivious to these obvious demonstrations of ignorance.

redragon

Country flag
It's really sad isn't it? People who are poorly educated, regardless of their age, often have no idea when they're exposing their ignorance for anyone to see. The catch is that their peers (at least the ones of a similarly poor educational background), are equally oblivious to these obvious demonstrations of ignorance.
I would feel ashamed if China were at the same development level with Indian. But our Indian friends obviously are very optimistics, really facinating character, that explains a lot why they are always behind their own plan but still can dish out lessons to others.

panduranghari

Those are some mighty big words coming from a poorly educated fool such as yourself.

I'll bet you've never even heard of peer-reviewed academic journals, and their status, before yesterday

It's what professors, doctors, historians, academics, and scientists, all the way up to the top (Harvard), use.

Trying to equate it to a random internet news article is so beyond ignorant that you should pity yourself.
Sorry to interfere with you and trackwhcks conversations- Just to make it very clear, Harvard is not the top, by a long long way.

You can get back to your discussion. :popcorn:

panduranghari

Could you be very kind to demonstrate your education level.

Just to set the ball rolling. I have 2 PhD.'s One from a top US university on original research and another one from the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of England. I have 2 graduate qualifications in 2 different subjects which are not related to my profession.

I am proficient in 6 languages.

Now you tell me where you stand.

If you do not answer this question please do not waste our time by using words like -People who are poorly educated, regardless of their age, often have no idea when they're exposing their ignorance for anyone to see. The catch is that their peers (at least the ones of a similarly poor educational background), are equally oblivious to these obvious demonstrations of ignorance.

I have encountered 3 other Chinese posters before yourself who have used age as a factor in deciding how to respond to others.

And just for the record I am 33. So yes I have achieved academically very well but I feel this is insignificant in the debate. And now professionally I am doing well financially as well.

So please keep your attitude of rubbishing the opinion of others far away from the debate and discuss the points in the context.

Best wishes to you.

ice berg

Could you be very kind to demonstrate your education level.

Just to set the ball rolling. I have 2 PhD.'s One from a top US university on original research and another one from the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of England. I have 2 graduate qualifications in 2 different subjects which are not related to my profession.

I am proficient in 6 languages.

Now you tell me where you stand.

If you do not answer this question please do not waste our time by using words like -People who are poorly educated, regardless of their age, often have no idea when they're exposing their ignorance for anyone to see. The catch is that their peers (at least the ones of a similarly poor educational background), are equally oblivious to these obvious demonstrations of ignorance.

I have encountered 3 other Chinese posters before yourself who have used age as a factor in deciding how to respond to others.

And just for the record I am 33. So yes I have achieved academically very well but I feel this is insignificant in the debate. And now professionally I am doing well financially as well.

So please keep your attitude of rubbishing the opinion of others far away from the debate and discuss the points in the context.

Best wishes to you.
It seems that your contribution to this thread drowned in your long description of academic and financial success.
Unless he was adressing you when he said that, I dont really see your point.
Does your education level contradict the point he was making? Did he had you in his mind when he said that?

I have encountered one other poster(namely the troll he was adressing) before you who makes references to their high intelligence and education as a factor in deciding how to respond to others, especially people they call CCP chicoms.

I looking forward to get more PhDs. Maybe then I can finally boast about them on an internet forum, regardless whether it can be verified or not. .:rolleyes:

Guess all those PhDs never taught you about common sense.

trackwhack

Yes, coming in last and then claiming victory is awesome indeed. That must be another attribute that is culturally inherent in the chinese apart from stealing.

What do you do? Like most of your fellow Chinese do you run the local Shitty Wok? Do you need to get through high school to start your own tuk shop? Lets check some stats on Education levels of Indians and Chinese in the US shall we. And then you can take an educated guess on how educated I am and where you probably stand.

Percentage of population who spoke English with difficulty : Indian - 10%, Chinese - 21.1%
Percentage of 16- to 24-year-olds who were high school status dropouts : Indian - 1.4%, Chinese - 2.8%
Percentage of persons ages 25 to 29 with at least a bachelor's degree : Indian - 80%, Chinese - 70%

Here is the link, its not a peer reviewed opinion piece. These are hard core stats. http://www.air.org/files/AIR-NCESracial_stats__trends1.pdf

Finally, to shut you up for good, this is the list of household income by ethnicity in the US. Guess who is on top? You're right, its us, brown folks. Guess where you are, down at number 8, below Indians, South Africans, Filipinos, Australians, Taiwanese, Russians and Sri Lankans.

List of ethnic groups in the United States by household income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So shut the fk up regarding educations levels and what we do for a living. You dont want to start that cause you will fail, miserably.

I would feel ashamed if China were at the same development level with Indian. But our Indian friends obviously are very optimistics, really facinating character, that explains a lot why they are always behind their own plan but still can dish out lessons to others.
You should feel ashamed that China is on the same level as India in most scientific fields, considering you stole most of the stuff you taught yourself and yet have not opened a gap.

It seems that your contribution to this thread drowned in your long description of academic and financial success.
Unless he was adressing you when he said that, I dont really see your point.
Does your education level contradict the point he was making? Did he had you in his mind when he said that?

I have encountered one other poster(namely the troll he was adressing) before you who makes references to their high intelligence and education as a factor in deciding how to respond to others, especially people they call CCP chicoms.

I looking forward to get more PhDs. Maybe then I can finally boast about them on an internet forum, regardless whether it can be verified or not. .:rolleyes:

Guess all those PhDs never taught you about common sense.
ice berg, your scrambled brains are unable to put together one good sentence that makes sense. you need to retire from the 50 cent army and try an alternate career, you are an embarrassment even to the 50 centers.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles