J20 Stealth Fighter

arya

Country flag
dude j20 is a quite an achievement fo china ,we should nt behave like chinese & paki fanboys like they sully our weapons but obviously u have the right
to express ur views (i mean bashing) . LOLLLZ
only at war time we can see how is j20 till then i accept you point , but yes truly they are ahead us .

we need to increase our numbers also

houde10000

Country flag
hi friends of defence forum of india, I get back after one year left you guys, how are you?!

One year time, I believe you guys already got enough information about chinese J20, and agree with my words "it is not legend".
I think I have reason to ask you guys open your eye to see the real world, not just living in your dream!

trackwhack

hi friends of defence forum of india, I get back after one year left you guys, how are you?!

One year time, I believe you guys already got enough information about chinese J20, and agree with my words "it is not legend".
I think I have reason to ask you guys open your eye to see the real world, not just living in your dream!

i come back to response to you after one year, i learn to speak chinglish and then reply.

Geoffrey R. Stone

i come back to response to you after one year, i learn to speak chinglish and then reply.
I see you have the habit of making personal insults, without realizing that what you're doing undermines the civility of the discourse.

To stay on topic, the J-20 is highly unlikely to be nearly as stealthy as the F-22 or F-35, but it is also highly likely to be the world's 3rd best fighter after those two. In fact, numerous U.S. analysts have at least some inkling of suspicion that at least some of the J-20 is based on know-how gleamed from stolen designs.

Aside from being prohibitively costly for most nations, the main obstacle to developing successful stealth aircraft is that it requires adequately powerful supercomputers (and the appropriate software) for testing potential designs "on paper". It's essentially the same way modern nuclear weapons tests are performed.

Last edited:

trackwhack

read his post, figure out what derogatory means, try to reason whether his taunt deserved a response and then weigh mine.

Geoffrey R. Stone

You're being insulting again. Of course I know what derogatory means. The difference is that you assumed that he was taunting the forum. I just assume that his English is horrible.

trackwhack

You're being insulting again. Of course I know what derogatory means. The difference is that you assumed that he was taunting the forum. I just assume that his English is horrible.
I did not assume, of course he taunted and deserved the response. and I dont think you know the meaning of derogatory.

Blackwater

hi chini u have come after long time. hope u got news of Agni 5 coming in ur under smooth passage. you got enough info of this missile . i would ask u to open ur eyes not just living in ur dreams..:rofl::lol::lol::lol::taunt1:

Blackwater

which part of pakistan r u????

Geoffrey R. Stone

Blackwater, not worth it man. I have been giving him spanking after spanking, he comes back for more.
Based on your absolutely overwhelming ignorance of the status of peer-reviewed academic journals as the basis of all published academic (including historical), scientific, and medical research in the developed world, it seems probable that you have a pathetically low level of education. Go finish your schooling and then come back to the table.

For your own benefit: Peer review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

trackwhack

Based on your absolutely overwhelming ignorance of the status of peer-reviewed academic journals as the basis of all published academic (including historical), scientific, and medical research in the developed world, it seems probable that you have a pathetically low level of education. Go finish your schooling and then come back to the table.

For your own benefit: Peer review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wrong thread kid. Looks like I have your brains all scrambled. Next time try not to punch above your weight.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles