J20 Stealth Fighter

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
It looks more like the RUSSIAN T-50 or very commonly known as the PAK-FA........

Well looks like the RUSSIANS have cheated the INDIANS. They have given the whole blueprint to CHINA even before showing INDIA the finished product which the RUSSIANS have developed(the single seater).................

StealthSniper

I highly doubt that this is actually a Chinese 5th gen stealth fighter. Even if it is, it will never be on par with anything the west has to offer or even close to what Russia is offering us.

SHASH2K2

Well looks like the RUSSIANS have cheated the INDIANS. They have given the whole blueprint to CHINA even before showing INDIA the finished product which the RUSSIANS have developed(the single seater)
Dont become a conspiracy expert without even seeing one clear picture. No one here has seen complete picture of the plane and you think Russians are fool enough to axe their own leg ?

venkat

I think the Chinese 5th gen is real!!!! lets not make too much fun of them!!! They have come a long way!!!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Ok Enough Propaganda. Thread closed. We are having too many chinese drones these days especially after J-20 propaganda has started.

SHASH2K2

They are better in analyzing what ?

to educated Chinese, this world is one way transparent
you guys are overfed by CCP Propoganda and your situation is same of that of a frog in well. That frog thinks that well is the world till he leaves the well.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
We were discussing till some one said that we are spreading properganda, can't believe a moderator can be this bias.
Yes, I am biased not as a moderator but as a normal poster. I take all the data and information that comes out of China with a fistful of salt and there are many precedents to do so.

If I'm biased as a moderator I would have deleted many of the posts here. And if you have any issues with my moderator's role you can take it up with admins of the forum.

rockdog

Country flag
@badguy2000
- Badguy2000 my brother, it has been four yrs! you are still here? -

I left IDF and further DFI for 1 yr now. Now i m back ^_^

The whole Chinese military forums are crazy about the new fighter, each forum increased traffic by at least three times...

If somebody saying it's "propaganda", the CCP is firstly fooling the local Chinese military fans now, i can't find any logical reason for that...

In coming days, more and more detailed pictures will be shown on internet.

The nano size > blur > clearer > detailed image process, is typical way of "wikileak" in China.

The fans firstly took the picture, and then put the nano size image on the internet, to detect the bottom line of the authority:
whether they gonna delete the post or even shutdown the forum. When nothing happens, then one step closer...

This was the exact way when J-10 got expose 6 yrs ago by Fans,
(remember that the J-10 is officially revealed two yrs ago? But even the old IDF members have seem the pictures for yrs..., )
All the Chinese fans are get used to it, but might be hard to be understood by our Indian members...

And one more thing, for those members still deny the existence of new fighter:
Can we make a bet:
if it finally proves that you are wrong, would you guys make official thread called "sorry Badguy2000, we are wrong..." something like that?

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

@badguy2000
- Badguy2000 my brother, it has been four yrs! you are still here? -

I left IDF and further DFI for 1 yr now. Now i m back ^_^

The whole Chinese military forums are crazy about the new fighter, each forum increased traffic by at least three times...

If somebody saying it's "propaganda", the CCP is firstly fooling the local Chinese military fans now, i can't find any logical reason for that...

In coming days, more and more detailed pictures will be shown on internet.

The nano size > blur > clearer > detailed image process, is typical way of "wikileak".

The fans firstly took the picture, and then put the nano size image on the internet, to detect the bottom line of the authority, whether they gonna delete the post or even shutdown the forum. When nothing happens, then one step closer...

This was the exact way when J-10 got expose 6 yrs ago, all the Chinese fans are get used to it, but might be hard to be understood by our Indian members...
You are right . we are not familiar with culture of blurred image , less blurred , somewhat clearer, clear and crystal clear pictures.
We are familiar with culture of either Crystal clear picture or no picture at all.

You yourself has described about how much censorship you have in China. In India if someone has a picture he need not worry about central government agencies deleting them or harassing them for publishing it .

rockdog

Country flag
You are right . we are not familiar with culture of blurred image , less blurred , somewhat clearer, clear and crystal clear pictures.
We are familiar with culture of either Crystal clear picture or no picture at all.

You yourself has described about how much censorship you have in China. In India if someone has a picture he need not worry about central government agencies deleting them or harassing them for publishing it .
Military & political info is always sensitive to all the nations. That's why USA is trying to "crackdown" wikileak, so the censorship is everywhere, hidden or obvious; preset or after.

But i think for India, it's too transparent, like even i can read the article in Chinese for telling me how many flights the LCA is taking now, then PLAAF knows no need to worry the LCA for next 3-5 yrs, and got this info for free.

Sometimes, the "blur" is good when weaker nation facing the stronger nation ( India > China, or China > USA).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles