J20 Stealth Fighter

johnq

I will be honest, while i do not deny what you wrote might be true but I find it more of a claim than a proof and stealth is only reduced range of detection, how efficient is J-20 can only proven at war, in air combat, not on internet speculation, of course modern AWACS do detect stealth aircraft, but that includes all of them.
My analysis is based on discussions with senior IAF personnel who had access to intelligence about the J-20, as well as certain individuals in China and Taiwan who are also aware of the shortcomings of the J-20, both its design flaws in terms of aerodynamics and RCS (its radar is still visible to enemy radar from front, because the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) military has not figured out how to hide the radar/radome from modern enemy radars, which is probably why they kept the canards in spite of them being detrimental to RCS), lack of stealth materials technology (which is also unreliable as it breaks down easily), weak unreliable engines with very short times between overhauls (as low as 80 hours), avionics, radar, IR sensors and weapons seekers which are 2 decades behind in back-end technology (copied from 2 decade old, severely downgraded Russian sensors).
Here is retired air marshal Raghu Nambiar's assessment in comparison to Rafale:
Elsewhere also, he and others from IAF have given interviews in which they have listed the shortcomings of the J-20, which according to their assessment is somewhere between 3rd and 4th generation aircraft in terms of technology.
He is not the only one saying this either. There are others currently in IAF leadership who have seen the latest intelligence reports on the J-20, and will tell you the same thing. This is primarily due to the technological limitations in China right now due to restrictions placed on CCP military both by the west and Russia. All weapons that Russia has supplied to China have been severely downgraded in terms of technology. If the CCP military AESA and missile technology were really as advanced as they claim, why would they be importing Russian S-400, which is based on 2 decades old Russian radar/missile/datalink technology? And the version that Russia is exporting to CCP military is severely downgraded, yet the CCP military is still importing it. And this is Russian technology, which is another 2 decades behind western technology, which countries like India and Taiwan have had access to.
There are lots of other issues currently in operating the J-20, like maintenance and reliability, which the CCP military is struggling with. There is a huge difference between showing off aircraft in propaganda flights in airshows to intimidate the enemy and brainwash Chinese people, and making an aircraft operational. Every time they have tried to land a J-20 in a high altitude airfield in Tibet, they have had to change the tires, because the lack of lift due to thinner air is putting too much pressure on the single nose wheel tire during landing. And this is just one issue along with a million other things that keep breaking down, as well as not performing well due to outdated, unreliable technology. CCP military is good at making aircraft look good in propaganda pictures and brochures, not so good at making decent operational aircraft. Part of this also has to do with the massive corruption and coverups that exist in the CCP military.
All J-20 propaganda by CCP military right now, including overinflated numbers and photoshopped images tell me that the current purpose of the J-20 is as a psy ops propaganda toy, in order to intimidate the enemy, and hence win without fighing. That is the mission of the J-20: To fool the enemy into believing that CCP military is so great, when in reality it is an outdated military with outdated equipment that doesn't work so well, as well as poorly trained soldiers and pilots.
But the day another military calls CCP military's bluff, not just in terms of the J-20 but also other shiny toys which don't work so well in operational conditions, CCP military will face a major defeat.

Last edited:

Tang

Country flag

ketaki

Country flag
Ccp bat eaters hide their crashes and casualties... 100s of PLAAF pilots lost their lives in copied MiG-21 aka J-7s including female pilots... cant even imagine how will they approach a friendly fire (well, they never had a chance since their paper military has gone practically impotent due to decades of no war)

And these bat eaters have guts to question an open society like ours where everything is scruitinized, questioned and debated publically

Mofos :rage: :rage: :rage:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

ketaki

Country flag
This is the reality of these bat eaters...
Cant digest the humiluting defeat by tiny nation...that is why I say today...CCP militia is just a paper tiger

Sino-Vietnamese War

6C7FDCA5-00F4-4AC7-94AC-935B99D4BA72.jpeg

E21FA259-2986-4647-9E4F-742E5F84AD9D.jpeg

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
My analysis is based on discussions with senior IAF personnel who had access to intelligence about the J-20, as well as certain individuals in China and Taiwan who are also aware of the shortcomings of the J-20, both its design flaws in terms of aerodynamics and RCS (its radar is still visible to enemy radar from front, because the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) military has not figured out how to hide the radar/radome from modern enemy radars, which is probably why they kept the canards in spite of them being detrimental to RCS), lack of stealth materials technology (which is also unreliable as it breaks down easily), weak unreliable engines with very short times between overhauls (as low as 80 hours), avionics, radar, IR sensors and weapons seekers which are 2 decades behind in back-end technology (copied from 2 decade old, severely downgraded Russian sensors).
Here is retired air marshal Raghu Nambiar's assessment in comparison to Rafale:
Elsewhere also, he and others from IAF have given interviews in which they have listed the shortcomings of the J-20, which according to their assessment is somewhere between 3rd and 4th generation aircraft in terms of technology.
He is not the only one saying this either. There are others currently in IAF leadership who have seen the latest intelligence reports on the J-20, and will tell you the same thing. This is primarily due to the technological limitations in China right now due to restrictions placed on CCP military both by the west and Russia. All weapons that Russia has supplied to China have been severely downgraded in terms of technology. If the CCP military AESA and missile technology were really as advanced as they claim, why would they be importing Russian S-400, which is based on 2 decades old Russian radar/missile/datalink technology? And the version that Russia is exporting to CCP military is severely downgraded, yet the CCP military is still importing it. And this is Russian technology, which is another 2 decades behind western technology, which countries like India and Taiwan have had access to.
There are lots of other issues currently in operating the J-20, like maintenance and reliability, which the CCP military is struggling with. There is a huge difference between showing off aircraft in propaganda flights in airshows to intimidate the enemy and brainwash Chinese people, and making an aircraft operational. Every time they have tried to land a J-20 in a high altitude airfield in Tibet, they have had to change the tires, because the lack of lift due to thinner air is putting too much pressure on the single nose wheel tire during landing. And this is just one issue along with a million other things that keep breaking down, as well as not performing well due to outdated, unreliable technology. CCP military is good at making aircraft look good in propaganda pictures and brochures, not so good at making decent operational aircraft. Part of this also has to do with the massive corruption and coverups that exist in the CCP military.
All J-20 propaganda by CCP military right now, including overinflated numbers and photoshopped images tell me that the current purpose of the J-20 is as a psy ops propaganda toy, in order to intimidate the enemy, and hence win without fighing. That is the mission of the J-20: To fool the enemy into believing that CCP military is so great, when in reality it is an outdated military with outdated equipment that doesn't work so well, as well as poorly trained soldiers and pilots.
But the day another military calls CCP military's bluff, not just in terms of the J-20 but also other shiny toys which don't work so well in operational conditions, CCP military will face a major defeat.
I will tell you what I really think, in Christianity we have some prophecies that talk about basically China its rise and defeat, the Russians even have prophecies about the take over of Siberia by China, and the Russian and Chinese defeat in a future war.

I will not go into details since it is off topic, I will only say that in the Russian-Christian prophecies China will be christianized by Russia.

Now since for Christians China is a key player, its rise is no news, nor surprise.

We know they will rise, and as khenkhis Khan and the Mongols in the past they will try to take over all of Asia, but they will fail.

I do not think to be honest even without prophecies China has not advanced weapons, however I have heard by american Geopoliticians Joel Skousen how the west could defeat both Russia and China, but what it makes me chill and give me the creeps is how similar are his views to the Russian prophecies and Greek Christian orthodox Prophecies.

It will be very complicated to explain you all of this, but basically as a Christian I see that Current events are leading into that direction.

I do not know where India will play in these prophecies but I think you could be in the western side, but who knows.

Regards

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Official confirmation that WS-10 equipped J-20s have entered service with a combat unit (1st Brigade in Anshan). WS-10 can be distinguished by their jagged black nozzles.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is the reality of these bat eaters...
Cant digest the humiluting defeat by tiny nation...that is why I say today...CCP militia is just a paper tiger

Sino-Vietnamese War

View attachment 97482
View attachment 97483
Withdrawal from Vietnam is normal. It is impossible for China to station troops overseas for a long time like the United States. The Sino-Vietnamese war can only be fought for one month. It is impossible for China to move a large number of troops away from the northern border. One month is the maximum period.

rockdog

Country flag
Withdrawal from Vietnam is normal. It is impossible for China to station troops overseas for a long time like the United States. The Sino-Vietnamese war can only be fought for one month. It is impossible for China to move a large number of troops away from the northern border. One month is the maximum period.
If you check the casualties and losses, of course we didn't do better as we did in 1962.
Can you guess in 1963, Which nation gave the most weapons to India? not USSR or USA, it's China!, we returned tons of captured weapons ...

But judging win a war or not, depends on whether we achieve the strategic goals. I think we did both in 1979 and 1962.

The industrilization of Vietman after 1976 is totally broken, and it withdraw the troops from Cambodia, and all ASEAN nations supported our strike to Viet, and it became the poorest nation in the region, it settled the land border with China and we got all the dispute areas in the treaty, and now it's become part of China's supply chain to counter facotry leaking to India ... ...

To India, after 1962 it's no more the leader of devleoping nations... it must spent times of troops in this area, we just need few divisions in Tibet which saved huge resources. ... ...

I think for both wars, we got what we wanted.

johnq

Anyone familiar with how Chinese Communist Party military propaganda works knows that looks can be deceiving. For example, why line up 15 aircraft at once and take photos of them from every angle as well as in the sky? For propaganda reasons of course.
Also, are you sure that it's 15 aircraft, and not time-lapsed footage of 5 aircraft merged into one and then photoshopped?
Modern airforces generally don't do this kind of a parade takeoff photoshoot of their aircraft squadrons, so it's obviously for propaganda and psy ops in order to intimidate the enemy. But such photoshoots don't show all of the problems the J-20 is having in outdated sensors, avionics, engines, RCS, reliability and maintenance issues, etc as I detailed in my post above.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Anyone familiar with how Chinese Communist Party military propaganda works knows that looks can be deceiving. For example, why line up 15 aircraft at once and take photos of them from every angle as well as in the sky? For propaganda reasons of course.
Also, are you sure that it's 15 aircraft, and not time-lapsed footage of 5 aircraft merged into one and then photoshopped?
Modern airforces generally don't do this kind of a parade takeoff photoshoot of their aircraft squadrons, so it's obviously for propaganda and psy ops in order to intimidate the enemy. But such photoshoots don't show all of the problems the J-20 is having in outdated sensors, avionics, engines, RCS, etc as I detailed in my post above.
There are videos today ...

johnq

In the age of digital media, videos can also be manipulated. However, my point still stands: Why do this kind of a parade photoshoot and then show it off to outsiders? For propaganda and psy ops ofcourse.

johnq

China's PLA video showing attack on US airbase uses footage from Hollywood films
According to some observers, not one but several of the scenes in the new video look like they were lifted directly from the 2008 Oscar-winning The Hurt Locker and the 1996 action-thriller The Rock.
China's air force has released a video showing nuclear-capable H-6 bombers carrying out a simulated attack on what appears to be Andersen Air Force Base on the US Pacific island of Guam. The video was released on Saturday on People's Liberation Army Air Force Weibo account.
The video was released as China carried out a second day of drills near Chinese-claimed Taiwan, to express Beijing's anger at the visit of a senior US State Department official to Taipei.

"We are the defenders of the motherland`s aerial security; we have the confidence and ability to always defend the security of the motherland's skies," the PLAAF wrote in a brief description for the video.
Guam is home to major US military facilities, including the air base, which would be key to responding to any conflict in the Asia Pacific region.

The Chinese air force's two minute and 15 second video -- "The god of war H-6K goes on the attack!" -- peruses dramatic music and scenes like a trailer for a Hollywood movie.

Sample this -- halfway through, a pilot presses a button and looses off a missile at an unnamed seaside runway, as described by a Reuters report. The missile homes in on the runway, a satellite image of which is shown that looks exactly like the layout of Andersen, though it is not named.
The music suddenly stops as images of the ground shaking appear, following by aerial views of an explosion.
But if one observes closely, one scene from the PLA promotional video is actually a footage taken from the Hollywood blockbuster The Rock.
According to some observers, not one but several of the scenes in the new video look like they were lifted directly from the 2008 Oscar-winning The Hurt Locker and the 1996 action-thriller The Rock.
In fact, a person told the South China Morning Post that it was common practice for the PLA’s publicity department to “borrow” from Hollywood films to make their productions look more spectacular.
In 2011, China’s state broadcaster CCTV showed a film about a PLA training exercise that included “borrowed” footage from Top Gun, a 1986 Hollywood film about US fighter pilots.
Notably, the H-6 has been involved in multiple Chinese flights around and near Taiwan, according to Taiwan's air force, including those last week. The H-6K is the latest model of the bomber, which is based on the 1950s vintage Soviet Tu-16.

J20!

Country flag
In the age of digital media, videos can also be manipulated. However, my point still stands: Why do this kind of a parade photoshoot and then show it off to outsiders? For propaganda and psy ops ofcourse.
AirForce Day, R-Day etc etc.

According to Indian media:

The Indian Air Force on Tuesday made a huge statement, disproving Pakistan claim of shooting down a Sukhoi aircraft, as IAF pilots flew three Mirage 2000 and two Su-30MKI fighter jets in 'Avenger formation' from the Hindon Air Force Station on the occasion of the force's 87th birthday.

According to an NDTV report, one of the two Sukhoi-30MKIs "Avenger 1", the very same aircraft Pakistan had claimed to have shot down during the dog fight February 27, a day after IAF had carried out aerial strikes at JeM Camp in Pakistan's Balakot.

Not only this, but the two-man crew that piloted the "Avenger-1" on Feb 27 also flew the jet on Air Force Day.

Indian Media: Pilot who "shot down PAF fighter" leads formation during parade

At least the PLAAF's "propaganda" during parades and anniversaries doesn't involve trying to push questionable narratives.

Also, note that the 15 J20 formation consists of indigenously designed, tested and produced airframes that are of superior combat capability to the imports the IAF has to use during parades.

Which is why you're rushing to claim that the many videos and pics we've seen of them training for the parade and on the day are edited or are photoshopped.

J20!

Country flag
Some of that sweet sweet propaganda: These planes don't actually fly. There is one stealth fighter shaped "kite" that's been photoshopped to look like multiple aircraft :rofl:

johnq

AirForce Day, R-Day etc etc.
Also, note that the 15 J20 formation consists of indigenously designed, tested and produced airframes that are of superior combat capability to the imports the IAF has to use during parades.

Which is why you're rushing to claim that the many videos and pics we've seen of them training for the parade and on the day are edited or are photoshopped.
I am not dealing with your off topic rant because even the US media has stated that Chinese Communist Party (CCP) media propaganda videos use hollywood footage; will post more on that later.

As far as your tall claims about the J-20 are concerned, none of them are proven. All we have to rely on is CCP media propaganda videos and claims. And as I have shown, the CCP media does not hesitate to "borrow" footage or "alter" footage, or to lie in its tall claims about its equipment. We have seen how CCP military "airframes" in the form of JF-17 have had issues in the past, when half of the fleet was grounded due to cracks in the canopies and the airframes.
That is why I keep repeating not to blindly follow CCP propaganda videos or tall claims about their equipment. If CCP military aircraft avionics and sensors were so good, why did they import SU-35 from Russia? And if CCP military radar and missile technology is so great, why did they spend billions in buying S-400 from Russia which has 2 decades old (downgraded for export to CCP military) Russian radar technology? Because the CCP military is not so great and advanced as the CCP propaganda and CCP bots claim. :)

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles