J20 Stealth Fighter

republic_roi97

Country flag
It is very funny when fanboys are talking something without checking the fact.

1. In 2018, imported oil counted 69.8% of Chinese demand. Among all oil importation, only 45.8% from middle east and Africa. In other words, India can only threat less than 35% of Chinese oil supplies;

2. India can’t do block Chinese ships without upsetting the whole Asian sea lane transport. Unfortunately, Chinese can easily get other countries’ boats to transport Chinese import/export. So, once India tries to intercept suspicious Chinese boat, she has to stop every boat that make Korean, Japanese, etc, etc to scream, which in turn will get US interference.

3. Even India successfully block Chinese oil supply, Chinese can easily make up this gap by ramp up her import from other places and domestic production.

Who tells you that Chinese can only supply weapons to Pakistan by sea?
Its funny when Chinese fan boys try to counter a well accepted argument by the Chinese themselves. I'll just leave you with a link for now and an extract from the same :-

Why India Can Be a Solution to China’s Malacca Dilemma

There are two major choke points in the region — the Hormuz Strait that connects the Persian Gulf to the Arabian Sea and the Strait of Malacca, through which goods flow to and from South East Asia. China, South Korea, and Japan are three of the biggest oil importers in the region and the majority of this oil has to pass through the Malacca Strait and the South China Sea. This has contributed to China’s ‘Malacca Dilemma,’ as mentioned by President Hu Jintao, where China could be starved of its energy needs due to the Malacca Strait being closed off either by hostile actors or due to natural or man-made disasters.

India is finally acting like a responsible power and lining its actions on par with its ambitions. By providing security in the IOR, it is slowly slipping into the role of security provider in the region and also tipping the balance of power in its favour. Warships and a country’s naval assets are indicators of a country’s foreign policy. To that end, it will be countries like India, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore which can guarantee the energy and trade security of China and other nations who rely on the waterways of the Indian Ocean. China cannot afford to antagonize the powers that be in the Indian Ocean region and should not expect to get its way through a show of force. For a country like India which is aspiring for superpower status, it’ll be even more vital to prove that it can indeed step up to the task and guarantee the freedom of navigation for all nations in the waters of the Indian Ocean.
Who tells you that Chinese can only supply weapons to Pakistan by sea?
Read again what I said, I talked about consequences of supplying Pakistan with weapons, not a about baring them from supplying weapons.

no smoking

Country flag
Its funny when Chinese fan boys try to counter a well accepted argument by the Chinese themselves. I'll just leave you with a link for now and an extract from the same :-

Why India Can Be a Solution to China’s Malacca Dilemma

Funny thing is that you just quote 2 Indian students's essay as a prove of "a well accepted argument by the Chinese themselves"?
Who tells that this Malacca Dilemma is about India? It is designed for the concern of th US dominance in IOR, kid.

Read again what I said, I talked about consequences of supplying Pakistan with weapons, not a about baring them from supplying weapons.
What consequences? Declaring war on China?

republic_roi97

Country flag
Funny thing is that you just quote 2 Indian students's essay as a prove of "a well accepted argument by the Chinese themselves"?
Who tells that this Malacca Dilemma is about India? It is designed for the concern of th US dominance in IOR, kid.

Are you f**king kidding me ? I'm constantly reminding you, in my posts, all of it, that Malacca delimma is a real threat that chinese have always throughout their history experienced, and india has its presence right on the edge of it, it has its land right over their, and has a force stationed their which has nearly everything necessary to initiate an economic blockade and there's only so much that a plastic army can do against it, as of yet, apart from obvious dialogues.

Agreed US is no ally of China and that whatever China does, does it as a counter to USA. That being said, India isn't an ally to China either and they know it very well, what they also know is that India has Andaman and Nicobar right on the edge. Join all the dots and you get participation of India into Malacca Delimma.

It doesn't matter weather that article is written by a group of Students, what matters is the crux of it, the fact of the matter is our location greatly effects China's trade and shipping routes. You are just afraid to admit it.
Lol, I've just been talking about all the "consequences" for China in all the above posts. Seems like you're not paying attention Kid.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It is choke-point for global shipping. What does that have to do with US dominance of IOR? If the US Navy wants to go somewhere it doesn't matter where it is, there is nothing you are anyone else can do to stop them.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Why not. India decides to shoot herself in the foot. Chinese will be pleased to keep that wound bleeding. They don't need to get into the war. All they need to do is to give the weapons.
And you think it can happen forever ?

Tibet isn't dead yet despite all your rape plunder and genocide of Tibetans . Once we decide to arm them which they are ready for... All what is left of China will be Han Chinese inside the mainland.

And possibly being bombed Taiwan/Japan and west coalition.

smooth manifold

Country flag
And you think it can happen forever ?

Tibet isn't dead yet despite all your rape plunder and genocide of Tibetans . Once we decide to arm them which they are ready for... All what is left of China will be Han Chinese inside the mainland.

lol what stops you from arming dalai lama right now? are you 5?

no smoking

Country flag
Tibet isn't dead yet despite all your rape plunder and genocide of Tibetans .
They were not dead and they will not be dead. They are just like every Chinese: having a better life is becoming far more important than being close to god.

Once we decide to arm them which they are ready for... All what is left of China will be Han Chinese inside the mainland.
They are ready for it.....
Are you sure? In 1950s, only a fake new of Dalai Lama could get 300,000 Tibetans standing up. In 1980s, monks could summon thousnads of Tibetans to protect their temple. In 2008, Dalai Lama and Tibet Youth has to send their own people to start the riot. After that, over 100 Tibetans set themselves on fire, how many Tibetans protesting on the street? LESS THAN 100.

Yes, the trend is that people there are less ready for guerrilla war but more ready for the money game.

That is the way I love Indians, you claim yourselves to be the great power which can face anything alone, then next minute you start to include everyone on your side.

smooth manifold

Country flag
They were not dead and they will not be dead. They are just like every Chinese: having a better life is becoming far more important than being close to god.

Are you sure? In 1950s, only a fake new of Dalai Lama could get 300,000 Tibetans standing up. In 1980s, monks could summon thousnads of Tibetans to protect their temple. In 2008, Dalai Lama and Tibet Youth has to send their own people to start the riot. After that, over 100 Tibetans set themselves on fire, how many Tibetans protesting on the street? LESS THAN 100.

Yes, the trend is that people there are less ready for guerrilla war but more ready for the money game.

That is the way I love Indians, you claim yourselves to be the great power which can face anything alone, then next minute you start to include everyone on your side.
there must be something wrong with that @Flying Dagger 's brain. at least a few other Indians like @Armand2REP are sensible enough for us to communicate with.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
there must be something wrong with that @Flying Dagger 's brain. at least a few other Indians like @Armand2REP are sensible enough for us to communicate with.
The moment the genie of tibet comes out of bottle chinks like you start going nuts and jump like blind grasshoppers.

CCP who attack another country resort to rape plunder and genocide of an entire ethnicity believes everything is fine because no one dares to speak inside a region where they shoot people who raise a word.

The only reason tibet youth didn't raise guns was Dalai Lama who resort to peaceful protest unlike your war mongerer Winnie the pooh and the yesteryear jerk Mao But i think the next generation of tibetans as they slowly get out of the prison will realise the only solution to put these Han Chinese in their place is to put them down.

you'll definitely a see arm revolts. Little bit training.xan always do wonder. And those who know what freedom and religion for a personal space is will never prefer it over money. And then all what the world needs to do and we will do is return the favor to Chinese and arm them.

And about Tibet is part of China joke

The Chinese government wants me to say that for many centuries Tibet has been part of China. Even if I make that statement, many people would just laugh. And my statement will not change past history. History is history.

Dalai Lama

tibet-flag-std_1.jpg

Flying Dagger

Country flag
lol what stops you from arming dalai lama right now? are you 5?
He is Dalai Lama

not some road side jerk like Mao or Winnie the pooh.

Arm him ?? Is your brain literally blown apart ?

And don't worry we will arm Tibetans there are hundreds of them already well trained and it will take a few to start taking Chinks down. But that will happen when Indian politician realise they are dealing with an animalistic ideology of one China which believes red dragon can swallow the entire Asia and then earth.

I am sure Japan like nation would also kick your ass again they enjoy doing it have done it before will do it again. Your days of tantrums are numbered .

republic_roi97

Country flag

There's a very big problem with you and your understandings of all the posts, you tend to present yourself as an intellectual being, yet you make silly mistakes while trying to counter arguments. You must know what I'm talking about, otherwise its worthless arguing with CPC retard like you.

Now that being said, you and your fellow Chinese CPC officials tend to think so less of insurgencies and why India has never fuelled Tibetan insurgency. Just look at our Trade, look at our government policies, state sponsored terrorism isn't our ballgame, its yours nd your partner Porks. Again what makes you think Tibetans aren't still burning ? When you yourselves are consumed by CPC propaganda down to the core, Do you really think we are stupid and that our governments have never thought about Tibet ? Just look at the footage that Dalai lama gets worldwide from India, that alone causes enough shaking for China, now imagine we step up our game and start fuelling the fire.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Yes, because unlike you, we tend to talk factually, and fact is your plastic armed forces would shit bricks in front of our Naval blockades, and you wouldn't be able to do shit about it, other than declaring war, in that case, some way or the other, we will make sure that our equipment gap is fulfilled. Because our battle hardness already far exceeds Chinese plastic army.

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
Why not. China decides to shoot herself in the foot. Americans will be pleased to keep that wound bleeding. They don't need to get into the war. All they need to do is to give the weapons.

Of course you must be familiar with the logic above given your post below... my dollar store Sun Tzu.:rofl:

Why not. India decides to shoot herself in the foot. Chinese will be pleased to keep that wound bleeding. They don't need to get into the war. All they need to do is to give the weapons.

Deathstar

Country flag
Guys dont derail the threads , this thread is not about bashing anyone. Please make a new one

smooth manifold

Country flag
He is Dalai Lama

not some road side jerk like Mao or Winnie the pooh.

Arm him ?? Is your brain literally blown apart ?

And don't worry we will arm Tibetans there are hundreds of them already well trained and it will take a few to start taking Chinks down. But that will happen when Indian politician realise they are dealing with an animalistic ideology of one China which believes red dragon can swallow the entire Asia and then earth.

I am sure Japan like nation would also kick your ass again they enjoy doing it have done it before will do it again. Your days of tantrums are numbered .
lol you better be quick. wait....what is dragging you? millions of indian children suffering from malnutrition? hostile pakistan? untouchables like you with little education dragging India down?

smooth manifold

Country flag
Guys dont derail the threads , this thread is not about bashing anyone. Please make a new one
definitely. that's what I meant. I hate to slap people's faces. but @Flying Dagger's foul mouth is lowering your fellows to a new level. He constantly derails every normal thread. anyone sticks to topic and provides any comment about J20 no matter if it's good or bad or right or wrong. it's totally welcomed. I'd like to mention @Armand2REP's previous theories about J20. It needs time to verify his claims.

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
lol you better be quick. wait....what is dragging you? millions of indian children suffering from malnutrition? hostile pakistan? untouchables like you with little education dragging India down?
We will do things on our terms and time.. We aren't suffering from low sight vision unlike you do

We don't put our people in concentration camp or kill them like you do or throw little chinku bodies in dump .

Building some shiny cities can't hide the rest of China where 9.4 percent for stunting in children, 19.6 percent anemia and 25 percent overweight little chinku suffer.

Han Chinkus like you suffering from low self esteem because of their small di ck trying to bully other countries shouldn't forget the beating Japan would give you or Vietnam and Taiwan are ready for..

Thread ain't meant for a chinku to come and threaten India either. If that yellow rodent stays in his limit and stick to his crap J 20 that's fine. Else the boot size 9 is ready to kick that ass.

smooth manifold

Country flag
We will do things on our terms and time.. We aren't suffering from low sight vision unlike you do

We don't put our people in concentration camp or kill them like you do or throw little chinku bodies in dump .

Building some shiny cities can't hide the rest of China where 9.4 percent for stunting in children, 19.6 percent anemia and 25 percent overweight little chinku suffer.

Han Chinkus like you suffering from low self esteem because of their small di ck trying to bully other countries shouldn't forget the beating Japan would give you or Vietnam and Taiwan are ready for..

Thread ain't meant for a chinku to come and threaten India either. If that yellow rodent stays in his limit and stick to his crap J 20 that's fine. Else the boot size 9 is ready to kick that ass.
you're self humiliating yourself and lowering your fellow Indians to a new level. keep your foul mouth wide open and scream like a shrew.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles