J20 Stealth Fighter

Flying Dagger

Country flag
you're self humiliating yourself and lowering your fellow Indians to a new level. keep your foul mouth wide open and scream like a shrew.
Whatever I may do .. you and Han chinkus are on another level of filth... you do resemble a shrew yellow rodent. :)

It's fun though all your blah blah on funding porks with arm and helping out their terrorists get fused with mere mention of India arming Tibetans .

Chinku... Here goes your one Chinku policy in gutter.

tibet-flag-std_1.jpg

Last edited:

smooth manifold

Country flag
Whatever I may do .. you and Han chinkus are on another level of filth... you do resemble a shrew yellow rodent.
lol that's funny. some indian guy talking about filth problem. that's a good thing. you need to clean up your streets. talking about how east asians' look? good point. how are our yellow look making us decades advanced than your south asian black look? any clues?

smooth manifold

Country flag
Can you afford a trip to my country? @Flying Dagger. don't you know how many Indians living in China? Dare you compare New Deli with Bejing? Mumbai with Shanghai? or any other places? what are going to prove?

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Can you afford a trip to my country?
Awww so my bank balance will get you One China rodent ? Lol

Can you guys please ignore each other, and stop flooding this thread with your racist comments, and if you really want to do it use the goddamn pm.
I don't care for that rodent @smooth manifold dude It's just those gutter type a holes like getting thrashed . Tibet flag will be raised everytime they bring Pakistan into equation it's obvious better they deal with it.

smooth manifold

Country flag
Awww so my bank balance will get you One China rodent ? Lol

I don't care for that rodent @smooth manifold dude It's just those gutter type a holes like getting thrashed . Tibet flag will be raised everytime they bring Pakistan into equation it's obvious better they deal with it.
then I'll keep slapping your face. I have a Phd degree in mathematics at Stony Brook.
my paper:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1803.10718.pdf

what kind of rodent are you?

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
then I'll keep slapping your face. I have a Phd degree in mathematics at Stony Brook.
my paper:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1803.10718.pdf

what kind of rodent are you?
You can slap your own face with that pdf rodent..

Funny though chinku who talks abt China blah blah thinks he will be valued with a PhD from NY University .

There goes your Chinku university and one China pride in gutter again. :)

smooth manifold

Country flag
You can slap your own face with that pdf rodent..

Funny though chinku who talks abt China blah blah thinks he will be valued with a PhD from NY University .

There goes your Chinku university and one China pride in gutter again. :)
what's your contribution? lowlife?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles