J20 Stealth Fighter

pmaitra

haha. electronic industry is the base the military-related electronics.
it is not occasional that global fastest supercomputer once was made in Japan and USA and now is made in CHina.
Do you understand the difference between 'made' and 'developed'? India developed the Param-series of supercomputers as well. What did PRC develop? Please bridge my knowledge gap in this area.

Soviet selected electron tube ,instead of integrated circuit,when electronic industry revolution took place in 1960s-1970s.
So,from the start, the electronics industry of Soviet/Russia missed the chance and is doomed to be out of the race.
MiG-29s use vacuum tubes and that is the reason why they are electronic-jam-proof! BTW, the Soviets developed many electronic instruments, starting from helmet mounted sights to automatic docking system for the Mir-Progress and Mir-Soyuz docking; docking that involves 6 degrees of freedom. Has PRC even developed a docking between two cars, leave alone spacecraft?

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Do you understand the difference between 'made' and 'developed'? India developed the Param-series of supercomputers as well. What did PRC develop? Please bridge my knowledge gap in this area.

MiG-29s use vacuum tubes and that is the reason why they are electronic-jam-proof! BTW, the Soviets developed many electronic instruments, starting from helmet mounted sights to automatic docking system for the Mir-Progress and Mir-Soyuz docking; docking that involves 6 degrees of freedom. Has PRC even developed a docking between two cars, leave alone spacecraft?
now , it is not a good time for India to boast supercomputere in the front of CHina.

SHASH2K2

the core tech of supercomputer is never the chips,but "intercom" between chips.
besides, quite a part chips of the supercomputers are indigenous CHips.

BTW, CHinese can design and produce most chips,but because their costperformance is not as good as Intell and AMD,Intel and AMD can occupy the civilian market.

However,miliatry industry is another case. reliablity is a much important consideration than costperformance,so Chinese indigiou chips are widely used by PLA.
your super computer is nothing more than Iphone that is made in china. out of 200 dollars China contribute to about 6-7 $ . This is what Chinese contribution is to that Supercomputer. you can fool people in China but not here .

Vladimir79

Professional
your super computer is nothing more than Iphone that is made in china. out of 200 dollars China contribute to about 6-7 $ . This is what Chinese contribution is to that Supercomputer. you can fool people in China but not here .
It is full of US brand components, but putting all together into the fastest computer does take some skill. Let us give them a little credit. If it does turn out to be true. I have not seen it listed in the TOP500 ratings yet.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
lets not underestimate chines, as and when there 5g bird role out we will see.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Lastest news

one picture of 5G bird was posted on CD...I don't know if it is PS,but it seems not bad.
BTW, according to CD,the NO. of the prototype is "2001".
the first taxi run of the prototype was successfully finished on Nove 5th,2010.

I think that its maid flight is going to go soon.

Last edited:

Agantrope

Lastest news

one picture of 5G bird was posted on CD...I don't know if it is PS,but it seems not bad.

Bravo, This looks like a PAK-FA, btw any chances of the Photoshop? I think 99.99% YES

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Lastest news

no shadow of plane under the wings..................looks PS

Agantrope

no shadow of plane under the wings..................looks PS
anup, i think these guys who are doing these non-sense photoshop can better design a aircraft in the Auto-CAD like Simulation tools and they will get a better output

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
sri instead of that they should put there free time into designing fighter video games, that will at least get some money for them.

badguy2000

Respected Member
according to one "insider" who is active on CD, the prototypes of Chinese 5G bird are ready already,whether the abover picture is PS or not.

BTW, it was the "insider" that first leaked the finish of J15 on Oco,2009,which was almost half one year before Kanwa and Janes comfirmed it.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
BG then what is stopping chines to show it to world, it will be great achievement for China and it will boost its moral .

badguy2000

Respected Member
BG then what is stopping chines to show it to world, it will be great achievement for China and it will boost its moral .
well,usually, CCP has the hobby of making anything military-related "top secret" and dislike "put cart before donkeys".

for example,,Chinese accomplished its first nuke on 1964,but until now, but no official data of Chinese nuke has be revealed yet.

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

well,usually, CCP has the hobby of making anything military-related "top secret" and dislike "put cart before donkeys".

for example,,Chinese make its first nuke on 1964,but until now, but no official data of Chinese nuke has be revealed yet.
I thought we were talking about 5th generation planes not Nukes. Also as someone mentioned about Photoshop skill in reference to Plane . what do you say about that ?

badguy2000

Respected Member
I thought we were talking about 5th generation planes not Nukes. Also as someone mentioned about Photoshop skill in reference to Plane . what do you say about that ?
Frankly speaking, I am not sure if it is PS or not.
But I am sure that Chinese 5G prototype might have finished its first taxi rum.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
BG you guys are running into difficulties, that is why it is taking you so long to start flight test 5G ???

badguy2000

Respected Member
BG you guys are running into difficulties, that is why it is taking you so long to start flight test 5G ???
well,somebody suggested that "count-down" had started. but nobody know whether "maid-flight" had been counted down.

My judgement is that first "taxi run" test had been accomplished and the first "maid-flight" test is to start before the end of 2010.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I think China would have desperately wanted to be the second country to fly 5G, but Russians have beaten them, so now they are taking there own sweet time.

badguy2000

Respected Member
I think China would have desperately wanted to be the second country to fly 5G, but Russians have beaten them, so now they are taking there own sweet time.
frankly speaking, I am now quite proud that CHina can roll out its 5G bird just less than one year after Russian ones.

just 5 years ago ,Russians still never took CHinese aircraft industry too serious.but now even after Russian aircraft industy has gone all out, it still just won the race by a narrow margin.

Besides, the earlier maid flight doesn't mean the earlier enter-into-service.
So, the race in fact just starts and it is still too early to judge which one can enter into service more early.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles