J20 Stealth Fighter

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Air Force Squadron Command Platform.
The J-20 stealth fighter most of the time it will leave the early warning aircraft to perform tasks, so it can assume a temporary command platform and mobilize air tactics.
Still it cannot the replace the AWACS in a command role which can stay behind the formation due to its powerful radar. All the AWACS have multiple number of work stations for specific task. Even the f35 with single pilot acts as a command and control platform Thanks to its sensor fusion and data links.

Alien_cat26

Country flag
Still it cannot the replace the AWACS in a command role which can stay behind the formation due to its powerful radar. All the AWACS have multiple number of work stations for specific task. Even the f35 with single pilot acts as a command and control platform Thanks to its sensor fusion and data links.
This is just a personal speculation that cannot meet the strategic needs of the PLAAF . You are right, AWACS cannot be replaced, and the two-seater version of the fighter can be used as a multi-purpose platform. The co-pilot can have more time to analyze battlefield data, especially in line with the J-20 crossover Independent combat capability in theater.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
China thinks they will rule the world and expand I will tell you a secret, like Germany in WWII they will be defeated, their J-20 or J-31 will not save them, the Americans and Russians will gather to defeat them

shiphone

Country flag
lol...as promised

the maiden flight of twin-seater seems to lag behind the NG carrier-borne fighter, but it won't be very far away.
errr.....the maiden flight happended this afternoon. ..PT2301
you may have a search for the image on twitter.. it was released very late.

0071p2k0gy1gw4akwyh6oj30sm0q20xu.jpg

redragon

Country flag
China thinks they will rule the world and expand I will tell you a secret, like Germany in WWII they will be defeated, their J-20 or J-31 will not save them, the Americans and Russians will gather to defeat them
You don't represent China. What do you know? You don't even speak chinese. China does not want to rule the world. Ruling the world is a westerner way of thinking. You can keep your wet dream where there will be a WWIII with China.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes, Chinese
I will ignore old fogy, idiots and trolls, because discussing with them is waste of time and can't learn useful things.
I wonder , how you access this website ?
I guess it's magic of vpn ?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The only thing different now is Russia is now China's b#tch...

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
You don't represent China. What do you know? You don't even speak chinese. China does not want to rule the world. Ruling the world is a westerner way of thinking. You can keep your wet dream where there will be a WWIII with China.
You know nothing, China has policy of expansionism, but there are things you will not understand, niether I will explain, the Australians, indians, Japanese and Americans know things you do not understand, Russia is like in 1939 with Germany but this time is China, any historian knows History repeats, China will not become the center of the world, but is a pawn to create a new world order, you will not understand but some people in Russia know that and so in the USA.

1636168301322.png

1636168327911.png

1636168349102.png

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
The only thing different now is Russia is now China's b#tch...
No, Russia just playing its cards, but there are people in Russia that understand China is a threat to Russia, and the Chinese dislike Russian imperialism as the European one, basically Russia was the closest imperialism they know coming from Europe, they are no friends because they have a border dispute and China claims Siberia and the fAr east of Russia were Chinese time will show but is a matter of time, but I will tell you the Americans and Russians are indeed friends despite they look they are not

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles