Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Some more country agree for a Palestinian state.
OK.
But :
-Who to discuss with ? Abas ? :pound: In Gaza it's just impossible to deal with Hamas (at least what will remain of Hamas after Tsahal green washing). So ?
-No election made in Gaza or Ramalah for yearSSS.
-What are or will be the borders of a futur Palestine? Nothing agreed so far.

And during this time Yezidi women are sexual slaves by thousand, The islamic minority in China are under high pressure, thousand people are starving in Africa, and some more thousand massacred by islamist terorists.... and the Sultan Erdogan close his mouth.

Very strange that Israel obsession... 14 millions people are hurting 1.9 billions of muslim...

Kumaoni

I guess there is a fundamental difference in operating philosophies of both armies

IA fights with one hand tied behind it's back

Da Juden is given a free hand
Even when the IA is given a free hand you won’t see them go around flattening entire villages and indiscriminately bombing civilians as israel has repeatedly done.

Kumaoni

Rockets strikes are not airstriking ?
What difference between a death by a LGB bomb and another by a rocket ?

Tsahal is targeting Hamas terrorists. Ask these beasts why they hide themselves among their own civilian people?
Why they store weapons in a civilian camp ?
Why they used the international fiancial help to built hundreds tunnels when their civilian people is starving?
Why the Hamas leaders are billionairs when their people is crying for food ?

ANSWER ME PLEASE.
Lol you are just spouting so much zionist propaganda it’s not even funny. If Hamas is extremely weakened, to the point where they are hiding, why does israel feel the need to bomb them? Why is their civilian people crying? Maybe cuz they are getting routinely bombed every other day by Americas pet.

Also comparing rocket strikes to strikes from a fucking F35 is hilarous

jai jaganath

Country flag
Lol you are just spouting so much zionist propaganda it’s not even funny. If Hamas is extremely weakened, to the point where they are hiding, why does israel feel the need to bomb them? Why is their civilian people crying? Maybe cuz they are getting routinely bombed every other day by Americas pet.

I don't like Zionists coz they are very much anti hindu
But still what they are doing is right for them complete elimination of threat
Not a single hamas should be alive no matter how many Palestinians due that's their attitude and that's very much required in case of civilizational war and India lacking it has been a big problem for us
Infact no difference between Hamas and Palestinians it's just like moderate muslim and radical muslim both are same and support each other
We need to complete annihilate islam from face of this world and we shouldn't care who is doing it
Anyone doing it should be allowed to
Coming to Israeli they are cunning and will remain always anti hindu
But let them kill Hamas
A good m****m is a dead m****m

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Not a single hamas should be alive no matter how many Palestinians due that's their attitude and that's very much required in case of civilizational war and India lacking it has been a big problem for us
Infact no difference between Hamas and Palestinians it's just like moderate muslim and radical muslim both are same and support each other
We need to complete annihilate islam from face of this world and we shouldn't care who is doing it
But let them kill Hamas
No one is stopping them from killing Hamas but the problem is they are not sticking just to Hamas terrorists https://apnews.com/article/israel-p...s-05-27-2024-7b743a848ef8bfbe69a9659a4a5dd047 now I don’t have any affection with neither of them but dumb Indians supporting Jews licking their boots is what Iam against of (also I think its undeniable that Israel is committing serious war crimes)

jai jaganath

Country flag
No one is stopping them from killing Hamas but the problem is they are not sticking just to Hamas terrorists https://apnews.com/article/israel-p...s-05-27-2024-7b743a848ef8bfbe69a9659a4a5dd047 now I don’t have any affection with neither of them but dumb Indians supporting Jews licking their boots is what Iam against of (also I think its undeniable that Israel is committing serious war crimes)
Even I am against of Indians supporting blindly towards Israel and spamming stupid
India with Israel
That's why I have consistently written Zionists are very much anti hindus
But point is let's not comment on either side and just enjoy the destruction of a terror org and its supporters
Let them kill themselves
War crimes are committed on humans and these Palestinians are not humans
So just sit down and relax
But yes Indians should refrain from stupid pro Israel posts
They have no knowledge how cruel they are

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Even I am against of Indians supporting blindly towards Israel and spamming stupid
India with Israel
That's why I have consistently written Zionists are very much anti hindus
But point is let's not comment on either side and just enjoy the destruction of a terror org and its supporters
Let them kill themselves
War crimes are committed on humans and these Palestinians are not humans
So just sit down and relax
But yes Indians should refrain from stupid pro Israel posts
They have no knowledge how cruel they are
Yes iam just following because I love to see CQB and urban combat footage icl couldn’t care less who is dying

Last edited:

Kumaoni

But let them kill Hamas
Did u not read my very first post on this discussion? It’s that frenchman whose trying to defend israel’s military humiliation

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
The result is the same.
But I note that you agree that a rocket is also airstriking....

Note : I doubt israelis using F35 for such purpose. F16 is more, more than enough

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Did u not read my very first post on this discussion? It’s that frenchman whose trying to defend israel’s military humiliation
I do.
I see everywhere muslims making shit. Even in Europe.
I like to see Israel making the bad job.
Wait for the EU election results : you will see how the real people react to the muslim invasion.

Kumaoni

I do.
I see everywhere muslims making shit. Even in Europe.
I like to see Israel making the bad job.
Wait for the EU election results : you will see how the real people react to the muslim invasion.
Well Europeans have time and time again shown that they support Pakistan over india and have even allied with muslims in canada. So you guys reaping what u sow. Womp Womp.

Kumaoni

No, it’s hilarous that you are comparing a weak rocket strike to a literal airstrike from the worlds most sophisticated (or at least one of them) jets
The result is the same.
But I note that you agree that a rocket is also airstriking....

Note : I doubt israelis using F35 for such purpose. F16 is more, more than enough

Azaad

Country flag
Tsahal or tazahal is the name of combined Israeli armed forces , for anyone of guys confused.
Also
@Kumaoni is a second generation indian , who was born in the USA and lives there .
@BON PLAN is a Frenchman with a son and a daughter ( I know completely unnecessary but still )living somewhere in France.
Had I known this fact before I wouldn't even have bothered engaging. With non residents especially the 2nd gen , it's always a case of chai se zyada pyaala garam hain . Either ways . Thanks for the information even if it's late in the day .

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Well Europeans have time and time again shown that they support Pakistan over india and have even allied with muslims in canada. So you guys reaping what u sow. Womp Womp.
What europeans? Sure not French.
We are a strong Indian ally since the 50's and with the Karachi coup the relation between Pak and France are at a cold level.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles