Israel - Hamas Gaza Conflict Oct-2023

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Not nitpicking, but everytime I hear a criticism of Moslems, the first thing mentioned is how women are treated. Yes, it is very bad, they are baby machines, suppressed, denied rights etc. But what about non believers, perceived idolators, heretics, blasphemers, apostates, atheists and agnostics? That should come to mind immediately as well, not just women..Their lives are in danger constantly.
You are absolutely right.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
There is zero proof of any of the things you mentioned.
There are plenty proofs. You just denied to see it.
Every day we have new news about the lies of Hamas or the supposed rapes made by Tsahal soldiers on Gaza women for exemple.
You are blind. Probably affected by islam disease.

Cheran

Country flag
Israel takes full control of Egypt border on Philadelphi corridor including Rafah crossing, Knesset moves to declare UNRWA a terror organisation

The IDF reportedly found dozens of rocket launchers placed by Hamas along the border, a politically sensitive area. The border is technically a demilitarized zone under the terms of the Camp David Accords signed in 1978.

1717043357266.png

ovalpiston

Country flag
I am no military expert but i don't understand why IDF did not start its ground operations from Rafah considering it is the only external land route hamas has for weapons and personnel. With 6+ months, Hamas has had plenty of time to replenish weapons, it is also possible that Sinwar, Deif and hostages may have slipped across the border to Egypt and beyond.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
There is a clear disproportionate response here. Hamas isn’t airstriking Israeli Civilians. They are doing on foot war crimes. It’s israel which is indiscriminately bombing Gaza which has a majority civilian population. Sure it’s not β€œtargeted” per day, but it also is targeted in the sense that Israel knows that Hamas is absolutely helpless against their air strikes.
Rockets strikes are not airstriking ?
What difference between a death by a LGB bomb and another by a rocket ?

Tsahal is targeting Hamas terrorists. Ask these beasts why they hide themselves among their own civilian people?
Why they store weapons in a civilian camp ?
Why they used the international fiancial help to built hundreds tunnels when their civilian people is starving?
Why the Hamas leaders are billionairs when their people is crying for food ?

ANSWER ME PLEASE.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Israel takes full control of Egypt border on Philadelphi corridor including Rafah crossing, Knesset moves to declare UNRWA a terror organisation

The IDF reportedly found dozens of rocket launchers placed by Hamas along the border, a politically sensitive area. The border is technically a demilitarized zone under the terms of the Camp David Accords signed in 1978.

View attachment 255363

Now HAMAS is cornered.
It smells good. The last Hamas battalions will soon be scratched.

After that israeli secret services will track the leaders, cowards that move away from Gaza for weeks or months, and kill them all.

A good message for Hezbollah !

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
LolView attachment 255032

This is the amount of love some β€œindians”. like the above have for Israel btw. I wonder where he is now that Israel accepted a humiliating ceasefire with a palestinian group.

Everyone here was thumping Isarael up yapping about how Hamas would be wiped out in 4 weeks. What happened? Hamas is still standing and all Israel doing is honestly war crimes at this point, indiscriminately bombing civilian infrastructure. If you support it, that’s fine (i personally ahve no sympathy for palestinians as they are racist as is the muslim world to hindus).

Can anyone tell me when in the history of Kashmir has the militants ever gained an upper hand or kidnapped entire battalions of soldiers? And can anyone tell me how india managed to wipe out hardcore militant groups like the Lashkar e taiba without indiscriminately bombing civilian infra as israel is doing right now?
I guess there is a fundamental difference in operating philosophies of both armies

IA fights with one hand tied behind it's back

Da Juden is given a free hand

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles